Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Jan 22, 2004, 09:32 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dperletz

dperletz is still being judged by the masses

Post MMC 8.8 Initialization Wizard/Tv-On-Demand Wizard

I've got a TV Wonder Pro using MMC 8.8, CAT 3.10, and the latest capture drivers under WinXP. After running thru the initial setup, the wizard goes thru the first part but it doesn't run the on demand wizard.I notice that in the TV app the On Demand buttons are not there. If I try to rerun the Initialization Wizard to setup On Demand it just causes the whole app to lock up right before the On Demand stuff. I have located the place where the settings are kept in the registry, but I can't figure out if there is a way to enable it from there. After much struggling I have been able to get just about everything else to work, but I'd like to see the TV On Demand working so I can try it out. I've tried Snapstream Beyond TV, and that all works first try, however I like the interface for most of the ATI stuff better...
Has anyone had anything similar to this? (oh and HT is turned off)

Dell P4-2.8/512MB
ATI Raedon 9800pro 128
ATI TV Wonder Pro Remote
SBlive 5.1
WinXP Sp2
dperletz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2004, 10:59 AM   #2
SciDoctor
Radeon Northern Islands

SciDoctor is still being judged by the masses

TV on demand is only available with the AIW radeon cards , this feature has been removed for TV wonder cards.
Old Jan 23, 2004, 10:47 AM   #3
dperletz

dperletz is still being judged by the masses

Ahh ok thanks, that's kinda frustrating. Using regedit it sure looks like the software is there, I can change the settings just not actually get it to work. Is it actually lacking hardware support, or is it just a software issue? The Tv Wonder card will do On Demand using Snapstream at least. Maybe I'll consider registering that...
dperletz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad