Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Nov 5, 2018, 03:59 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ATI FURY-OUS
feeling stressed daily

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default unable to change avatar

says invalid URL or unable to upload

https://i.imgur.com/j2LKmXT.jpg

Old Nov 7, 2018, 01:12 PM   #2
Android1
Rage3D Veteran

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

I am having the same problem. My image of choice meets the site's requirements.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2018, 09:49 AM   #3
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Avatar uploading has been borked ever since R3D went under Cloudflare

No idea if/when the admins are going to fix it
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 14, 2018, 10:09 AM   #4
Android1
Rage3D Veteran

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Avatar uploading has been borked ever since R3D went under Cloudflare

No idea if/when the admins are going to fix it
Lupine fixed it a little while ago, but something has broken it again. It is too bad, because I am getting a bit sick of Lord Zedd.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 10:26 AM   #5
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wish I'd seen this earlier trying to put a autism ribbon avatar and can't so now I have none. Oh well.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2018, 09:31 PM   #6
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

LOL will somebody fix me a avatar? Hopefully a Autism ribbon? I'm going nuts trying to get it take. Sorry to be so much trouble I promise I'll leave this one for another five years.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2018, 03:10 PM   #7
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wanted to change to my xmas avatar but can't do it
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2018, 09:34 PM   #8
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Ok guys, I can't promise you I'll be here to fulfill requests every day, but since changing avatars is b0rked, anyone that wants an avatar change, post the new avatar here and I'll change it as soon as I see it.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #9
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird sings

One day I just expect the lights to go out here.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #10
Android1
Rage3D Veteran

Kombatant, please change my avatar to the image below. It is already the proper format and size.

Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM   #11
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Ok, this is embarrassing. I am an admin and I can't do it from the admin control panel I don't know why, but I had the impression that I could.. sorry guys for getting your hopes up.
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM   #12
Android1
Rage3D Veteran