Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old May 1, 2014, 03:13 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
seanR3D
Radeon R700

seanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Joystick Wolfenstein The New Order system requirements are hefty

System requirements for upcoming shooter Wolfenstein The New Order are here, and they're substantially higher than what you might be used to, which could be a bad or good thing, depending on your situation and perspective.

It's not precisely clear whether these are the recommended or minimum or somewhere in between; Bethesda says they're "based on the game being a next-gen experience running at 60fps; these are the system requirements to deliver the PC game as it was intended to be experienced."

Quote:
PC System Requirements

64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
4 GB System RAM
50 GB free HDD space
GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
High Speed Internet Connection
Steam account and activation required
New Order launches May 20.

Source: Bethesda Blog

Last edited by seanR3D : May 1, 2014 at 03:31 PM.
seanR3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2014, 05:48 PM   #2
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Given the comments from Bethesda, I'd assume these are the recommended vs Minimum. If they are the min, then at the i7 requirement.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2014, 10:51 AM   #3
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Given the comments from Bethesda, I'd assume these are the recommended vs Minimum. If they are the min, then at the i7 requirement.
Its a first gen i7 requirement so don't worry.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 6, 2014, 08:38 AM   #4
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

engine looks dated...Maybe a Rage engine ? Very metalic feeling everywhere and the game looks a bit borring...Anyway on wikipedia is a nice read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein:_The_New_Order