Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:57 PM   #8611
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Why am I being asked to buy premium every minute when I'm on premium anyways.
that's by far the thing i hate most. not to mention that battle log has those ads, and also the origin program does.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:52 PM   #8612
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
That means you'll never play a battlefield game again... unless its the mobile version.
Bad company 2 had no jets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:03 PM   #8613
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
The helicopter could become VERY overpowered with the right crew (looking at you, roadhog).
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:44 PM   #8614
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
No future bf games will be released without jets

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2013, 11:20 PM   #8615
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Ghey, was hoping no jets in BC3.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 11:27 PM   #8616
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Ghey, was hoping no jets in BC3.
Is there a bad company 3...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 12:02 PM   #8617
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
No future bf games will be released without jets
Sad to hear. They better put actual counters in for them then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 12:06 PM   #8618
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

There is a counter to jets, 4-5 squads of jav/stinger users might take down one of them!

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 12:07 PM   #8619
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
There is a counter to jets, 4-5 squads of jav/stinger users might take down one of them!

KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 03:19 PM   #8620
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

until you realize the name of the server is :

FAST VEHICLE RESPAWN SERVER 24/7!
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:44 AM   #8621
flopper
Radeon R700

flopper is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick123w View Post
Rant Post...

I've played almost 150 hours of this game and I can say it is the buggiest piece of **** I've ever played.

If it wasn't the best worst game out I'd never play it. The 0% life bug is still present from beta. There is almost 0 point in aiming at a target that is less than 30m away as hip firing is more effective and more accurate. Lately my C-4 either A)Does no damage for a dew explosions or B) attaches to my leg rather than my target.

The knife bug is still present. The last 2 expansions are glorified call of duty, planes can fly at 15mph straight down, helicopters can still phase right through trees from time to time.

ALL of the guns are significantly more accurate than they should be. Full auto firing and being able to hit from the hip with most of your shots, while running is ridiculous.

There are 2 types of people you shoot at, ones that randomly die from 2 bullets and others made of steel. The hit detection is TERRIBLE. I can walk right up behind someone put my gun to there head and fire and not get a headshot. I love running around cover and then still get hit by bullets for the next second and the game has serious netcode issues.

Sometimes rockets still don't hurt tanks. Oh and the addition of vehicle disabling is retarded. My vehicle is disabled, but all that really means is it's slower and will eventually blow up, but its not disabled enough to the point that it still can't perform every single other task.

There hasn't been a great bf game since bf2 and bfbc2 was just good. This game is mediocre at it's best.

/End rant
its a betrayal for anyone who wants the Battlefield experience and feel.
Bc2 and Bf2 pretty much are epic fails.

the designers are clueless.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:16 AM   #8622
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Is there a bad company 3...
There better be. BC > BF.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 04:58 PM   #8623
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
There better be. BC > BF.
Agreed, I liked BC better.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 06:45 PM   #8624
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Hate how the PP-19 is so damn weak. The recoil is manageable, but damn, even at medium ranges, feels like i gotta hit enemies with 8+ hits for them to go down. The P90 and AS VAL feel SO much better.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 07:02 PM   #8625
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

yea BC was better, allowed for the use of uncapped skill.
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2013, 01:38 AM   #8626
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

The medic class with assault rifle is waaay OP. Jussayin'
Old Feb 27, 2013, 06:10 PM   #8627
m3talc0re
Radeon Evergreen

m3talc0re is still being judged by the masses

Maverick isn't exaggerating, the game is buggy as all hell. My knife will work maybe 1 out of every 10-15 tries. BC2 and 2142 were the best, imo.

"The real hell is your life gone wrong."
m3talc0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2013, 07:44 PM   #8628
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I guess I just don't knife often enough for it to make me OMG BUGGIEST GAME 3V3R WTF! It's a good game, not perfect but good, if I played it competitively i guess the bugs would bother me, but i just pub once in awhile and have a good time, if I run into a bug i take it in stride..

I just wish there was more total destruction like bc2 and ctf like 1942. At least endgame will rectify one of those if they don't screw it up... plane toss or wing riding for a cap.... pulling that off was the most fun game experiences I have ever had.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2013, 08:13 PM   #8629
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

lol, reading this thread I fired up BC2 and there was all of 7 servers and 1 player, I thought these games would at least have 1k of people at least still playing.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2013, 08:21 PM   #8630
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
lol, reading this thread I fired up BC2 and there was all of 7 servers and 1 player, I thought these games would at least have 1k of people at least still playing.
really? are you sure your filters were right? some youtubers still continue to put out new footage from crowded BC2 server.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 09:00 PM   #8631
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
BS. Last time, I played BC2. There are still a plenty servers that people playing.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2013, 09:07 PM   #8632
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 View Post
BS. Last time, I played BC2. There are still a plenty servers that people playing.
lol, fire it up, I just did, there is literally no one playing it. Just messed with all the filters, still 7 servers and now 2 people playing. Far from BS! I have Vietnam as well, no servers and no one playing it!
Old Feb 27, 2013, 09:14 PM   #8633
Nascar24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
really? are you sure your filters were right? some youtubers still continue to put out new footage from crowded BC2 server.
I was surprised as well, I played the other day, but there was just enough people on one server to play a game.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 09:54 PM   #8634
demo
space cadet

Thats not right, there's a few hundered in Oz alone.

here

http://www.gametracker.com/search/bc...ers&order=DESC
Old Feb 28, 2013, 01:25 AM   #8635
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

BC2 server filter is horrible.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2013, 06:24 AM   #8636
Nascar24

Quote:
Thats not right, there's a few hundered in Oz alone.

here

http://www.gametracker.com/search/bc...ers&order=DESC

Definitely odd, only thing I can think is the game isn't up to date, but it does go through the check every time I call it up and it isn't like it isn't seeing any servers. I never had issues with the game finding servers before.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 07:25 AM   #8637
compunoob
Computer Bonehead

compunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird sings

I had to mess with my filters and reset them a few times before I got more than just a handful of servers. The ones that showed were generally very high ping also.
compunoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2013, 09:09 AM   #8638
demo
space cadet

Yeah try messing with your filters.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 10:01 AM   #8639
Nascar24

Quote:
Yeah try messing with your filters.
I did that, turned them on and off multiple times, best it would give me was 7 servers with all of 2 people on them. Definitely strange. Didn't try reset though, will try that.

Edit: Sorted it out, the install was somehow fubared, I uninstalled and re-downloaded the whole game again and now there are servers for both Vietnam and BC2.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Feb 28, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 03:48 PM   #8640
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Last collection of dogtags/camo/achievements/medals. Just pics; requirements are not listed.

http://imgur.com/a/eajF3

I like this one