Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 1, 2013, 12:00 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
I guess I don't 'get' how needy some people are. My hubby's been away for 3 weeks. Sure it's rough, but we have a shared goal and we are both working toward that goal. It's only in more recent years we'be understood the benefits of taking a day off together- but then, he and I both have workaholic tendencies and are both loners/introverts.
I know it's not just a woman issue- there are needy guys out there too. I've known a few. Maybe guys call it quits sooner thinking the chick isn't really interested if she's working so much. Dunno. Speculation. But I found it interesting there are a couple of guys in here with much the same story.
I tripped on that as well. Makes ya' feel better though, proof that you're not going through things alone, others have indeed been there and done that.

For me- I just know how I am. I always give 110% no matter what I'm doing. I made the investment once and lost everything (from my perspective). So naturally I suppose I'm afraid of making the same mistake twice. Not sure I'm an introvert, but I really don't care for large crowds and gatherings, never did get into the whole social networking craze (still don't have a smart phone or texting as part of my plan), live 40 miles from work out in the middle of a forrest and love the solitude. My long term goal is to not have to commute to town for work, but to live on a ranch some where doing whatever tasks need to be done, training and working with the horses (used to do a whole lot of this when I lived back home with my folks), and doing computer work on the side at my leasure.

One of these days. *stares off into the distance...*
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 12:02 PM   #62
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
I tripped on that as well. Makes ya' feel better though, proof that you're not going through things alone, others have indeed been there and done that.

For me- I just know how I am. I always give 110% no matter what I'm doing. I made the investment once and lost everything (from my perspective). So naturally I suppose I'm afraid of making the same mistake twice. Not sure I'm an introvert, but I really don't care for large crowds and gatherings, never did get into the whole social networking craze (still don't have a smart phone or texting as part of my plan), live 40 miles from work out in the middle of a forrest and love the solitude. My long term goal is to not have to commute to town for work, but to live on a ranch some where doing whatever tasks need to be done, training and working with the horses (used to do a whole lot of this when I lived back home with my folks), and doing computer work on the side at my leasure.

One of these days. *stares off into the distance...*
Yes. Yes you are. Embrace it.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 12:08 PM   #63
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Yes. Yes you are. Embrace it.

Well, I've been reading some different definitions of it just now and maybe I am. The boot does seem to fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 1, 2013, 01:30 PM   #64
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Geez you've had a run of it. I hope all looks up soon. We always look back at these most difficult times in life and think - I got through. You will get through!
Old Sep 1, 2013, 01:39 PM   #65
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

Been there, done that. And yeah, it sucks. I know this is cliché, but it will get better with time. At some point, it won't hurt so much.

Take care of yourself. Learn to like yourself and like being alone with yourself and the rest of life becomes a lot easier. It's easier said than done, but it's worth working towards that.

Take care John, and best wishes.

Bedroom PC - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 - AMD 1100T @3.7/4GHz - H50 - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7870 OC - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 640GB Blue - Xonar DX - LG BDROM - Logitech 6110 - TT Volos - Antec 900 - CM 500W PSU - Samsung 32" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - BIC L/R & MTX Surround Speakers - Mission C70 Center - Sony 10" Sub - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

HTPC - Gigabyte GA-890GPA~UD3H - AthlonII X4 630 - HD6450 - 8GB DDR3-1333 - WD 500GB Black - WD 640GB Green - WD 2TB Green - LG BDROM - Ceton InfiniTV 4 w/ MCE Remote - Logitech MX5000 Laser Desktop - Corsair 450W - Silverstone LC10B-E - Sharp Aquos 46" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - PE 15" Sub - Classic Mission Speakers - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Office PC - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H - Intel 3570K - 16GB DDR3-1866 - HD 7950 FLEX - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 500GB Blue - WD 1TB Black - Xonar DX - Corsair 600W PSU - Antec ON1E - Logitech G5 - Logitech USB Media KB - AOC 23" LCD - Creative Inspire 2.1 - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

5x Presentation Machines - Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 - FX-8350 w/ FX WC - 8GB DDR3-1600 - 5870 or 7870 Eyefinity 6 - 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - WD 500GB Black - DVDRW - Cooler Master Sileo 500 - 600W PSU - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Office 2010 Pro
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 02:00 PM   #66
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
Thanks for the wishes guys and I know that you are right but I have downward spiralled so much that I think I may not be able to pick myself up now.

I feel like such a ****, over the past few weeks I have been helping her pack her mothers car with her stuff as I was finishing my project as I believed that we were moving there and I said I would sort my stuff out asap and then move it across. Instead I have helped move out the woman that I love, yes I have actually helped move her out of my life without even ****ing realising.

The **** I have gone though this year is bad enough but now this on top its overwhelming, I also have other possible stuff that may be happening to me and I am totally rock bottom.

As for friends, I moved 200 miles to be with her years ago, the good old friends that I do have are all now married with kids.

My only option is my parents which I am going to have to take, haven't spoken to them yet and it will be difficult as me an my father are very different people.
Dude sorry to hear.

But fck it... she seriously dropping you without a home etc. WTF is wrong with her? She should has spoken up the first time she felt "different".

Like a friend says.. it's not the fall, it's the standing up. Be strong!!
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 02:01 PM   #67
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

If karma is real she gonna get ****ed in the ass with a pineapple.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 02:17 PM   #68
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Woah John. Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully things get better for you!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 03:47 PM   #69
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess View Post
That doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me..

"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 04:00 PM   #70
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
That doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me..

See above pic...*hint* I'm not the one who'd be playing the maid

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 04:01 PM   #71
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Thanks all, she came with her mother earlier to get the rest of her stuff then is coming back Tuesday with a van.

I have been packing as much as I can, should finish tomorrow.... hopefully I can book a van in the short time available

Calling my parents tonight, that's going to be fun.

Spoke to her about why, basically she doesn't know, she still loves me, just not 'as much as she used to'

During the chat she used the line that we always promised at the beginning if one of us was unhappy we would tell the other one.... well you could of fooled me

I have not been myself this year (well no **** Sherlock, maybe you should of supported me like i did her) and she feels like she has been alone.. wtf why not tell me, apparently she also felt oppressed but the kicker is, she can't explain that either as she even admitted I have never oppressed her or stopped her doing anything she wanted.

So basically no answers and the part where she told me if I asked her to marry me a year ago she would of said yes... well thanks for that one.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 04:15 PM   #72
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

She's just being a bitch and trying to make you feel bad. Parting shot. Shrug it off.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 04:36 PM   #73
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Drinking again, this time Whiskey.... not a very good idea

No amount of risk assessment would of enabled me to mitigate against this, hence treatment is getting hammered and listening to music, again.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 04:37 PM   #74
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
She's just being a bitch and trying to make you feel bad. Parting shot. Shrug it off.
agreed

Quote:
she still loves me, just not 'as much as she used to'

Quote:
her to marry me a year ago she would of said yes
She would have divorced you a year later ? Nah man... you are better off!
Old Sep 1, 2013, 04:43 PM   #75
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
agreed

My friends did nickname me Chandler
Old Sep 1, 2013, 07:22 PM   #76
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
Well, every last woman I or anybody I know has dealt with long-term has completely screwed them over. Selfish creatures, they are. This... this is why some men "use" them and then kick them to the curb.
The Earth is also flat.

If *every* woman does this, you need to start looking in the mirror.

John, hang tough. Learn and move on.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 07:24 PM   #77
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Been reconnecting with one of my oldest mates, 45 year old who guys by he name of Sanjay, hope I can recoonect there as that guy was like a brother to me, I gave up too much and neglected those who truly would do anything for me.

Last edited by JohnEJohn : Sep 1, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 07:32 PM   #78
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
The Earth is also flat.

If *every* woman does this, you need to start looking in the mirror.

John, hang tough. Learn and move on.
I am mate, just going to take a looooong time (no sucky) as I thought his was it.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 08:48 PM   #79
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

No sucky?
Old Sep 1, 2013, 09:27 PM   #80
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
No sucky?
zodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2013, 06:20 AM   #81
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
agreed

Seems like people have this idea if you get married things would magically be better. I spoke to the mutual friend of mine and my ex a couple of weeks ago about our breakup, can't believe its been a year, and she said that if you are married you are forced to work on things and its not so easy to just leave. And my ex had this hope for us that if we got married we would have sorted things out. I am like How does anyone think that if you are married things would be any different? I almost get the feeling women are like, oh well, no use sorting this out because i am not married. Bitches be crazy
Old Sep 2, 2013, 06:41 AM   #82
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

I think man and women are crazy. If this forum had an equal number of women as it does men, the stories you'd hear about men treating women like **** would be equally numerous. Ain't just the bitches dude, your on a lopsided forum.

As for marriage, that's true. By the time you've mingled your finances, bought a house together, maybe have some shared investments and tons of other things, it is harder to walk away. You made a commitment, and you're committed. Hard to get a divorce. It's a pain in the arse. So yeah, I think both parties tend to work harder at a marriage than if it were a dating relationship.
Old Sep 2, 2013, 06:44 AM   #83
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
Seems like people have this idea if you get married things would magically be better. I spoke to the mutual friend of mine and my ex a couple of weeks ago about our breakup, can't believe its been a year, and she said that if you are married you are forced to work on things and its not so easy to just leave. And my ex had this hope for us that if we got married we would have sorted things out. I am like How does anyone think that if you are married things would be any different? I almost get the feeling women are like, oh well, no use sorting this out because i am not married. Bitches be crazy
If you have issues before marriage, odds are great that it will cause more crap after marriage. And once when children are in the mix.. then crap.

Marriage is no "cure"/solution for problem(s)
Old Sep 2, 2013, 11:39 AM   #84
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
I think man and women are crazy. If this forum had an equal number of women as it does men, the stories you'd hear about men treating women like **** would be equally numerous. Ain't just the bitches dude, your on a lopsided forum.

As for marriage, that's true. By the time you've mingled your finances, bought a house together, maybe have some shared investments and tons of other things, it is harder to walk away. You made a commitment, and you're committed. Hard to get a divorce. It's a pain in the arse. So yeah, I think both parties tend to work harder at a marriage than if it were a dating relationship.
Quote:
If you have issues before marriage, odds are great that it will cause more crap after marriage. And once when children are in the mix.. then crap.

Marriage is no "cure"/solution for problem(s)
^^ Wisdom.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 03:29 PM   #85
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Well today she came with her mom and brother and moved all of her stuff out... I pussied out and went to uni to return books and other items as well as go through my list of phone calls as I just couldn't deal with it.

Then the charity shop came to pick up the furniture we didn't want and I am sitting alone drinking heavily in an empty house, my bro comes in a couple of days to pick me up.

It's just ****ed up, but GreyGhost is right, it's not just women. Both men and women can be as ****ed up as each other.

I don't blame her and I don't hate women, that is not going to be helpful, I just need to rebuild again.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 03:47 PM   #86
Redshirt_X
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I still think you're entitled to blame her at least a little, but it's okay. I'm going to reiterate what I said a few days ago, though: no executive decisions about anything until after you've sobered up, man.

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2013, 03:51 PM   #87
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2013, 04:07 PM   #88
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

John, just gotta say that your attitude is a good one. Hang in there and lay off the sauce. It only covers up the pain temporarily. You gotta deal with it head-on.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 04:44 PM   #89
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Thanks guys.

Just spoke to my oldest friend Sanjeev for an hour or so who I haven't seen for a long time, he's like a brother to me and my god has he changed and all has been forgiven.

Going to meet up with his old ass soon (hes 15 years older than me) I really cannot wait to catch up.

Something to look forward to
Old Sep 3, 2013, 05:01 PM   #90
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road