Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default It just gets better O_O

I'm sure most of you know the shitty year I have endured well today it got even better, my partner of almost five years out of the blue said she's leaving me.

The reasons three fold, she has changed since we met, wants to do other things and we have drifted as I have been working so hard...

I worked hard for the two of us, we were both on board and knew that after this we would be in a good position... I will be earning very good money soon but hey what's life plans eh?

That's all I know as she left and I'm all alone with no one and I have just over a week until I am truly homeless as we were moving in with her mother until I start work, well I thought that we were.

Apparently she has pre planned this for months and wanted to wait until I finished uni first, glad she had plans as I am now ****ed and I honestly believed that this woman had my back, I had hers and would do anything for her.

So there you go, failed marriage wasted a good few years of my life then 5 on this, but hey what's five years eh?

I did say that one more thing would break me and to be honest it has, I have never felt like ceasing to exist before even with my failed marriage as I thought this was it but I really have hit the end game.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:33 PM   #2
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Well that sucks rocks. I'm sorry.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:36 PM   #3
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
So there you go, failed marriage wasted a good few years of my life then 5 on this, but hey what's five years eh?

I did say that one more thing would break me and to be honest it has, I have never felt like ceasing to exist before even with my failed marriage as I thought this was it but I really have hit the end game.
I would not put it that way. You learned and grew in that time. Find someone who shares the same goals.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:41 PM   #4
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I know how you feel man, wasted 3 and a half years on a woman that "had my back" too.

All I can say is I hope for the best man!

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:42 PM   #5
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Seek any friends, family or any relationships you have right now to hold tight to. Do not give up. Remember that even strangers, like we at R3D, can have your back.

Seriously, do not give up, you are worth more than the situations life throws at you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:44 PM   #6
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

sorry man
im having girl troubles myself right now.. not fun..

Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:06 PM   #7
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Thanks for the wishes guys and I know that you are right but I have downward spiralled so much that I think I may not be able to pick myself up now.

I feel like such a ****, over the past few weeks I have been helping her pack her mothers car with her stuff as I was finishing my project as I believed that we were moving there and I said I would sort my stuff out asap and then move it across. Instead I have helped move out the woman that I love, yes I have actually helped move her out of my life without even ****ing realising.

The **** I have gone though this year is bad enough but now this on top its overwhelming, I also have other possible stuff that may be happening to me and I am totally rock bottom.

As for friends, I moved 200 miles to be with her years ago, the good old friends that I do have are all now married with kids.

My only option is my parents which I am going to have to take, haven't spoken to them yet and it will be difficult as me an my father are very different people.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:11 PM   #8
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Thanks for the wishes guys and I know that you are right but I have downward spiralled so much that I think I may not be able to pick myself up now.

I feel like such a ****, over the past few weeks I have been helping her pack her mothers car with her stuff as I was finishing my project as I believed that we were moving there and I said I would sort my stuff out asap and then move it across. Instead I have helped move out the woman that I love, yes I have actually helped move her out of my life without even ****ing realising.

The **** I have gone though this year is bad enough but now this on top its overwhelming, I also have other possible stuff that may be happening to me and I am totally rock bottom.

As for friends, I moved 200 miles to be with her years ago, the good old friends that I do have are all now married with kids.

My only option is my parents which I am going to have to take, haven't spoken to them yet and it will be difficult as me an my father are very different people.
Bite the bullet. Being around family and friends will do wonders for you at this point. Reconnect with your friends, IMO, you should have never left your life to start one with her, but that's another story.

It's rare that a woman leaves a man without another lifeboat to jump on (another man or in this case, your mother's place). Don't take it to heart, she had plans on it for quite some time and didn't have the courage or decency to let you in on it until the last moment. You were doing what you believed was in the best interest of the relationship, don't beat yourself up.
zodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 02:00 PM   #9
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

Dude sorry to hear.

But fck it... she seriously dropping you without a home etc. WTF is wrong with her? She should has spoken up the first time she felt "different".

Like a friend says.. it's not the fall, it's the standing up. Be strong!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:05 PM   #10
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

5 years is a small price to pay for the opportunity to find the right one and properly build your future. Appreciate finding out now rather than 15 years down the road.
They're not replaceable.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:30 PM   #11
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

You know what this means? There's a world of women out there who are no longer of limits. Enjoy the buffet. Distract yourself and this too will pass in time.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:36 PM   #12
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Based on what you've told us, I'd say something is wrong with her not you. And not to make light of it all, but at least be glad you only wasted 5 years with her. Count your blessings.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:47 PM   #13
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Thanks guys, means a lot to me as I am very isolated, I gave everything up for her, did everything for her and worked my sacks off to secure a future for us.

I tried calling her but she has deactivated her account....

I have been drinking, that was a definite mistake as I am listening to not very helpful music.

We all have faults and I am no exception, I think that by working so hard I may have doomed the relationship although that was agreed upon to secure a future but it obviously took its toll.

I mean I helped her to walk out of my life by packin her **** and I cannot get over that.

I know there are many more fish in the sea etc etc but I will tell you and I may regret this when I am not dunk but:

When my marriage broke down due to similar reasons (I was at work too much!!!!1111!!) I had to remove my stuff from the house whilst the son I helped raise was crying his eyes out as I was going and was clinging on to my leg, I had to remove and comfort him whilst I was screamed at by her whilst comforting him knowing that I would never EVER see him again., it tore me to pieces and it still does, thinking what has become of him, I often dream about him even now wondering how he is doing.

Despite that, this is somehow worse as I honestly believed that I would never have to worry again.

Now here I am again but I have nothing.

Last edited by JohnEJohn : Aug 31, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:55 PM   #14
Redshirt_X
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Even now you've still got a ways to go before you hit "nothing," man. Just, please, no executive decisions about anything until long after you've sobered up...and never mind calling her. At least right now. You'll have a chance to be civil, but for right now just be.

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 07:09 PM   #15
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

You are now free to change your life on your own terms.

Why did you move away from all your family "for her"?

What kind of wife would ask such a thing?

Also, she already disconnected her line?

Ha...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 07:09 PM   #16
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:

We all have faults and I am no exception, I think that by working so hard I may have doomed the relationship although that was agreed upon to secure a future but it obviously took its toll.
Dude, you did nothing wrong. You have to work and to succeed you have to work hard. Unless she wanted you to be a chav there's nothing else you could have done. She knew what she was getting into. That's not your fault. At any rate you working hard was just an excuse. She had this planned for MONTHS according to you. That should tell you something right there. Instead of talking to you about it she decided she wanted out. She's not worth getting upset over.

Last edited by nrs421 : Aug 31, 2013 at 07:25 PM.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 12:33 AM   #17
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I've been in your shoes. Found out my ex-fiance cheated on me with a mutual friend of ours, that was 5 years down the drain, then had a horrendous marriage that thankfully only costed me 3 years, and sometimes I question my relationship with my gf now.

You grow with each failed relationship.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 07:16 PM   #18
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Bullshit. You've got us.....I know that isn't much but hell, some people don't even have a weird homoerotic online forum that they can turn to!

On a more serious note, if you EVER need to talk PM me and I'll send over my cell number.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 07:26 PM   #19
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Bullshit. You've got us.....I know that isn't much but hell, some people don't even have a weird homoerotic online forum that they can turn to!

On a more serious note, if you EVER need to talk PM me and I'll send over my cell number.
You guys mean a lot to me, I can't even bein to describe how good it is to vent.

Cyko man, you have gone out of your way to make me grounded so many times, I cannot thank you enough, for tonight text is good as I am completely ****ed up, my limey self can be found by the skype id johnejohn3

You guys have no idea how much these messages mean to me, I am sttill in shock to be honest and alone
Old Aug 31, 2013, 07:51 PM   #20
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

Quote:
Thanks guys, means a lot to me as I am very isolated, I gave everything up for her, did everything for her and worked my sacks off to secure a future for us.

I tried calling her but she has deactivated her account....

I have been drinking, that was a definite mistake as I am listening to not very helpful music.

I mean I helped her to walk out of my life by packin her **** and I cannot get over that.

I know there are many more fish in the sea etc etc but I will tell you and I may regret this when I am not dunk but:

When my marriage broke down due to similar reasons (I was at work too much!!!!1111!!) I had to remove my stuff from the house whilst the son I helped raise was crying his eyes out as I was going and was clinging on to my leg, I had to remove and comfort him whilst I was screamed at by her whilst comforting him knowing that I would never EVER see him again., it tore me to pieces and it still does, thinking what has become of him, I often dream about him even now wondering how he is doing.

Despite that, this is somehow worse as I honestly believed that I would never have to worry again.

Depression and self-loathing is addictive. Don't fall into the trap. TRUST ME. Throw away your Cure albums and go outside. Don't contact her. At all. She calls, don't answer.

Secondly, really analyze the type of woman you're attracted to. You might be going after a relationship you subconsciously know is already doomed.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 08:01 PM   #21
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

John this is rage...bunch of nasty people like me. But if your in trouble the tune changes. We will do what we can to look out for you.

Don't take it so hard. As others have said if she planned to snake you for so long your better off with her gone.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 08:04 PM   #22
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
it tore me to pieces and it still does, thinking what has become of him, I often dream about him even now wondering how he is doing.
Unless there's a large angry man who's going to throw you in a canal with concrete boots, or a policeman who'll put you gaol, find him and reconnect with him.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 08:12 PM   #23
bete
Huh?

Reconnecting has gotten me tossed in jail a couple times.

Maybe your version is different than mine

Old Aug 31, 2013, 06:54 PM   #24
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

The only thing you did wrong was have **** luck. This is her bullshit, not yours.

I once fell in love with a woman and went into a depression for two months after we broke up. You go over what happened in your head and ask yourself over and over what you could have done differently. You'll get better eventually... but until then you feel like ****.
Adanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 01:30 PM   #25
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Geez you've had a run of it. I hope all looks up soon. We always look back at these most difficult times in life and think - I got through. You will get through!
Old Sep 1, 2013, 01:39 PM   #26
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

Been there, done that. And yeah, it sucks. I know this is cliché, but it will get better with time. At some point, it won't hurt so much.

Take care of yourself. Learn to like yourself and like being alone with yourself and the rest of life becomes a lot easier. It's easier said than done, but it's worth working towards that.

Take care John, and best wishes.

Bedroom PC - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 - AMD 1100T @3.7/4GHz - H50 - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7870 OC - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 640GB Blue - Xonar DX - LG BDROM - Logitech 6110 - TT Volos - Antec 900 - CM 500W PSU - Samsung 32" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - BIC L/R & MTX Surround Speakers - Mission C70 Center - Sony 10" Sub - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

HTPC - Gigabyte GA-890GPA~UD3H - AthlonII X4 630 - HD6450 - 8GB DDR3-1333 - WD 500GB Black - WD 640GB Green - WD 2TB Green - LG BDROM - Ceton InfiniTV 4 w/ MCE Remote - Logitech MX5000 Laser Desktop - Corsair 450W - Silverstone LC10B-E - Sharp Aquos 46" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - PE 15" Sub - Classic Mission Speakers - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Office PC - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H - Intel 3570K - 16GB DDR3-1866 - HD 7950 FLEX - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 500GB Blue - WD 1TB Black - Xonar DX - Corsair 600W PSU - Antec ON1E - Logitech G5 - Logitech USB Media KB - AOC 23" LCD - Creative Inspire 2.1 - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

5x Presentation Machines - Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 - FX-8350 w/ FX WC - 8GB DDR3-1600 - 5870 or 7870 Eyefinity 6 - 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - WD 500GB Black - DVDRW - Cooler Master Sileo 500 - 600W PSU - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Office 2010 Pro
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 08:48 PM   #27
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

No sucky?
Old Sep 1, 2013, 09:27 PM   #28
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess View Post
No sucky?