Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Thumbs up Traded a Droid X2 for a White Droid Razr Even

I have been looking for a new phone to replace one of my two Droid X2s. I had been haveing problems with one of them but a quick SBF back to a factory gingerbread rom took care of that. Anyway I posted a add in my local craigslist trying to sell one of them. ( keeping the other for my wife her droid x is getting in pretty bad shape). Some guy calls and asks if I would be interested in a like new white Droid Razr. I said sure. We meet a the local verizon store. Sure enough the phone looks brand new. He likes the looks of mine. We go in make the swap. So now I have a like new Razr that I can't find a thing wrong with. Activation went though without a hitch. So what do you think pretty good deal or what?
kytprice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:57 PM   #2
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Sounds good to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:39 PM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Maybe they didn't like the non-removable battery... You got the better deal by far.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:50 PM   #4
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Maybe they didn't like the non-removable battery... You got the better deal by far.
Yes I'm getting my apps set right now. So far I am really enjoying ICS. Definitely a step up for me. I've played around with it for several hours and can't find anything wrong with it. I was really wanting a SIII or a Nexus but for the price this will do nicely.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 12:06 AM   #5
ViN86
Drinking your milkshake

ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Yes I'm getting my apps set right now. So far I am really enjoying ICS. Definitely a step up for me. I've played around with it for several hours and can't find anything wrong with it. I was really wanting a SIII or a Nexus but for the price this will do nicely.
Congrats

Wait until you get Jellybean.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 12:05 PM   #6
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sometimes what they do is claim the phone as lost or stolen after you've activated it and receive a new one from Asurance. However, you wont realize this until you deactivate your phone off your line. However, they usually sell the phone not trade it for a lower value one.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:42 PM   #7
kytprice
Autism Awareness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Sometimes what they do is claim the phone as lost or stolen after you've activated it and receive a new one from Asurance. However, you wont realize this until you deactivate your phone off your line. However, they usually sell the phone not trade it for a lower value one.
Would they meet me at a Verizon store? He had to give them his password to activate my old phone. We activated the phones with a rep at the same time. I kinda know the rep. I believe the rep would remember the whole transaction. Well I have his number thus I can find his name. If he tries to screw me off to court we go. Never took anyone to court in my life.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:56 PM   #8
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Reason I know about this scam is because it happened to a friend of mine. Met the guy at the verizon store for his s3. Had it activated on spot. 2-3 weeks later he decided to cancel his line since he was no longer on contract anyway. Tried to sell the phone, met the buyer at the verizon store and was told it was a dirty esn marked stolen. Verizon said the esn was associated with a claim on asurion. Called Asurion which said pretty much, that phone needs to be returned to us since it was used in a lost stolen claim. My friend explained that he bought it off someone, and was pretty much told "the original guy who sold it to him had to call and return his replacement in order for them to remove the blacklist on his esn". Now you know why there are a lot of dirty esn phones for sale not just because they were stolen from a store.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:17 PM   #9
kytprice
Autism Awareness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Reason I know about this scam is because it happened to a friend of mine. Met the guy at the verizon store for his s3. Had it activated on spot. 2-3 weeks later he decided to cancel his line since he was no longer on contract anyway. Tried to sell the phone, met the buyer at the verizon store and was told it was a dirty esn marked stolen. Verizon said the esn was associated with a claim on asurion. Called Asurion which said pretty much, that phone needs to be returned to us since it was used in a lost stolen claim. My friend explained that he bought it off someone, and was pretty much told "the original guy who sold it to him had to call and return his replacement in order for them to remove the blacklist on his esn". Now you know why there are a lot of dirty esn phones for sale not just because they were stolen from a store.
Hopefully since we switched phones his assurian switched as well so he won't be able to report this one as stolen. But thanks for the tip. Usually if something seems to good to be true it probably is.