Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 21, 2016, 09:38 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Medical Scare

So Monday morning I woke up with a pain in my right shoulder and neck area. Probably thinking I slept wrong I shrugged it off and went to work. Tuesday morning I woke up and there was more pain. So I took the day off work and went to my doctors. Why you ask, we'll near where the pain is on my neck I have had this lump there for years at least I think it's been years. I have these small lumps under my skin all over my body they do hurt when I play with them a lot.

So I tell my doctor about the pain in my shoulder and my neck. He says it's just muscle pain. I either kinked my neck or what not. He asks me about the lump and I tell him it's been there for years. He says well if it were cancer you'd be long gone by now. Still doesn't ease my nerves at all. But he wants to send me for tests. So today I have an Ultrasound that I am at right now and afterwards I need to go across town for some blood work.

I am scared shitless right now that it is cancer. Even though my doctor told me not to lose sleep over it I have been completely stressed out. Have a headache right now and everything....

Just ****ed.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 09:48 AM   #2
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

If it gives you piece of mind I can tell you that I had a similar situation about 10 years ago and it wasn't cancer. I had this lump on my shoulder and pains in that area. Turned out to be a calcium deposit that developed into an abscess.

It was really painful but AFAIK fairly common and relatively easy to treat. They had to numb the area, scoop all the crap out of there then insert a "wick" for a couple weeks to absorb the rest of the crap that formed while I was on some anti-biotics.

I still to this day have a little lump there but it seems to be totally benign.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:16 AM   #3
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

well, for what it's worth, i'd say your doc is right, if it was/is cancer you'd have to deal with "other issues" for some times. Or, if that helps, IF it really is cancer, then it's an extrem slow growing one which almost always means it's not aggressive (read as: No, you're not gonna die soon).

On a sidenote: Yes, i can relate to the basic fear, really and no, you can't have my stuff.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If you must blink, do it now" Kubo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:26 AM   #4
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Best of luck, Hap. I pray it's nothing serious.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:54 AM   #5
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Just got done at imaging. He started off scanning the front of my neck not where the lump is and then stopped when he reached the lump and spent a good couple of minutes there. Didn't even finish scanning the rest of my neck.

I asked him to be truthful with me and how many years I've got left. He told told I will probably get hit by a bus. But that it doesn't look anything sinister. Probably just lymph node or calcium deposit. I did have oral surgery a year ago so maybe an infection from that I fought off.

Still scared though going for blood work now. Probably gonna find out I've got diseases from all dirty women I've been sleeping with.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:02 AM   #6
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Just got done at imaging. He started off scanning the front of my neck not where the lump is and then stopped when he reached the lump and spent a good couple of minutes there. Didn't even finish scanning the rest of my neck.

I asked him to be truthful with me and how many years I've got left. He told told I will probably get hit by a bus. But that it doesn't look anything sinister. Probably just lymph node or calcium deposit. I did have oral surgery a year ago so maybe an infection from that I fought off.

Still scared though going for blood work now. Probably gonna find out I've got diseases from all dirty women I've been sleeping with.

Now stop sleeping with dirty women. Make sure they bathe first.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:09 AM   #7
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:10 AM   #8
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Good luck Hapmeister...99% of the time its nothing but the blood results should quell your fears.

PS: If you are the 1% can I have your stuff?
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:12 AM   #9
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
So Monday morning I woke up with a pain in my right shoulder and neck area. Probably thinking I slept wrong I shrugged it off and went to work. Tuesday morning I woke up and there was more pain. So I took the day off work and went to my doctors. Why you ask, we'll near where the pain is on my neck I have had this lump there for years at least I think it's been years. I have these small lumps under my skin all over my body they do hurt when I play with them a lot.

So I tell my doctor about the pain in my shoulder and my neck. He says it's just muscle pain. I either kinked my neck or what not. He asks me about the lump and I tell him it's been there for years. He says well if it were cancer you'd be long gone by now. Still doesn't ease my nerves at all. But he wants to send me for tests. So today I have an Ultrasound that I am at right now and afterwards I need to go across town for some blood work.

I am scared shitless right now that it is cancer. Even though my doctor told me not to lose sleep over it I have been completely stressed out. Have a headache right now and everything....

Just ****ed.
Listen to what the doc said:

Don't lose sleep over it. Whatever it is will be figured out and taken care of, then you'll move forward with life.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:13 AM   #10
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post

Now stop sleeping with dirty women. Make sure they bathe first.
Fat chance

I had infected lymph nodes many years back. Hurt like heck. And the doctor did tell me I only had months to live. He diagnosed lymphoma before the bloodwork was even done. The bastard.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:15 AM   #11
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Fat chance

I had infected lymph nodes many years back. Hurt like heck. And the doctor did tell me I only had months to live. He diagnosed lymphoma before the bloodwork was even done. The bastard.
Dang, man.

Last year one doc told me that I had stage 2 kidney disease. (my brother died of kidney disease) I was really worried, kinda shocked, actually. After a second and third opinion, and an informal fourth opinion from a friend who's a physician, I was told that I was just dehydrated that particular day when the tests were run.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:21 AM   #12
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
Dang, man.

Last year one doc told me that I had stage 2 kidney disease. (my brother died of kidney disease) I was really worried, kinda shocked, actually. After a second and third opinion, and an informal fourth opinion from a friend who's a physician, I was told that I was just dehydrated that particular day when the tests were run.
Holy crap dude! I'm sorry to hear about your brother and doctors - what ever happened to diagnoses based on the test results, and not pure speculation?

Man....
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:23 AM   #13
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:

You're over thinking things. You're not a doctor stop giving yourself prognoses. My frd had the same scare. He had neck pain went to doctor and for whatever reason thinks he could have cancer. I spoke to several him several weeks to claim his nerve. It took him a month to snap out of the mindset. That was 5yrs ago. He's still cancer free.

Until the results come back relax, go fap it off.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 11:25 AM   #14
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Positive thoughts all around!
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 12:29 PM   #15
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

Just ****ed.
So my gf had a similar situation with a lump in the same area as you (back of her left shoulder on the neck line) that she's had for some years. Doctor said not to be concerned about cancer. She had it removed this past summer, and it wound up being a benine mass just smaller than a baseball. Apparently it was so big it was getting intertwined with nerves/muscles causing her pain.

I'd be willing to bet this is what you have. The procedure was done right in the doctor's office and the recovery time was about 10 days where she couldn't lift anything more than max 10lbs and that was it.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer H276HL | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 01:07 PM   #16
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
So my gf had a similar situation with a lump in the same area as you (back of her left shoulder on the neck line) that she's had for some years. Doctor said not to be concerned about cancer. She had it removed this past summer, and it wound up being a benine mass just smaller than a baseball. Apparently it was so big it was getting intertwined with nerves/muscles causing her pain.

I'd be willing to bet this is what you have. The procedure was done right in the doctor's office and the recovery time was about 10 days where she couldn't lift anything more than max 10lbs and that was it.
So he should hold off on jankin his bacon until he recovers?

Glad things are in order Hap. We don't need anymore people getting cancer and ****.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
Owl Face = Steam Profile | Battlenet: Seyiji#1677 | Origin: SeyijiZero | PSN: ZeroSeyiji | Uplay: Seyiji | Owl Eyes = Oh Hai!|Owl Body = Do these wings make me look fat? | Perch = Rage3D Theme Song
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:12 PM   #17
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
You're over thinking things. You're not a doctor stop giving yourself prognoses. My frd had the same scare. He had neck pain went to doctor and for whatever reason thinks he could have cancer. I spoke to several him several weeks to claim his nerve. It took him a month to snap out of the mindset. That was 5yrs ago. He's still cancer free.

Until the results come back relax, go fap it off.
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:14 PM   #18
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer H276HL | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:43 PM   #19
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Just be happy your lump wasn't in your armpit... That **** hurt like a mother****er
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:46 PM   #20
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
Just be happy your lump wasn't in your girlfriend's womb... That **** hurt like a mother****er
Fixt that to reflect what Omega tosses and turns at night about

Quote:
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:49 PM   #21
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Fixt that to reflect what Omega tosses and turns at night about

Last edited by Omega53 : Jan 21, 2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:50 PM   #22
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Welp, this far surpasses my thread on the gross scale. I now feel queezy as ****.

Quote:
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:53 PM   #23
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

MUH DINNER!
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:54 PM   #24
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Put that crap behind a hide button, Omega.

/barf
Old Jan 21, 2016, 03:14 PM   #25
Omega53
Rage veteran

Quote:
Welp, this far surpasses my thread on the gross scale. I now feel queezy as ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpyhed View Post
MUH DINNER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Put that crap behind a hide button, Omega.

/barf
LOOK AT IT... LOOOOKKKKK AT IT!!!!!

I lived it bros, I lived it....
Old Jan 21, 2016, 03:48 PM   #26
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I can no longer tell what is sarcasm and what is cereal on this forum

Edit: a bunch of posts just got smoked. Or maybe I was imagining things again.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 03:52 PM   #27
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

You're not imagining it. Let's keep things friendly, it's easy for what one person thinks is a little jab to be taken personally by someone else.

Plus none of it had anything to do with the OP
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64

HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2016, 04:09 PM   #28
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJMasta View Post
You're not imagining it. Let's keep things friendly, it's easy for what one person thinks is a little jab to be taken personally by someone else.

Plus none of it had anything to do with the OP
I still that thing under Omega's armpit was an STD. Arm pit sex anyone. You know you've all watched the videos.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:56 PM   #29
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Playing doctor on yourself is a bad idea. I haven't watch House yet but what would House do? Is that he name?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2016, 09:45 PM   #30
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Update:

Haven't heard anything back from my doctor yet. So no news is good news or he just thinks I am dead already.

Have another a problem now though and this started Monday. Thought it might just be a zit on my back as I used to get them when I was a kid. But this thing has grown over the week. I am in so much pain right now. Can't sleep on my back, can't even wear a jacket. I am thinking it's a Boyle or something but I dunno....

What the **** is going on?