Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Sep 4, 2006, 09:40 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
gray_fox
Radeon R300

gray_fox is still being judged by the masses

Default official 'post pics of your truck' thread

trucks only please. if you have pics of your car there is a thread for it.

96 model 94k miles.

these are ebay pics. found this local, went and saw it and made them an offer. i got this for a steal of a price because it had tranny problems. gonna drop it at my mechanic, put about 800 bucks in the transmission and have practically nothing in it. motor looks and sound beautiful. just a small 305, probably put a 350 in it if something ever happens to this motor. i might take some pics tomorrow but probably have to wait until i get it home for good pics.

only thing i'll do to it. put the stock tails back on. roll pan and cowl hood.

probably get some summer wheels but i'm gonna use these ugly rusty one's through the winter.

i'll post pics of my cars in the other thread, this thread is for trucks only.
gray_fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2006, 09:53 PM   #2
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

bout time we had our own thread

1996 GMC Jimmy 4x4 SLT 155,000 Miles

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2006, 11:21 PM   #3
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

A friends truck... Nice machine i must say. Supercharged Frontier

**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 4, 2006, 11:25 PM   #4
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 01:02 AM   #5
gray_fox
Radeon R300

gray_fox is still being judged by the masses

forgot to mention. i'm open to suggestion on wheels. somebody recommend some nice ones.
gray_fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2006, 12:19 AM   #6
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Here's our awesome $1,000 truck:

1992? Mazda B2200, 4-cylinder.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote