Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 7, 2020, 02:42 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

dropped Netflix and Apple TV+

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2020, 03:58 PM   #32
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I do not have cable and get Hulu (Free with Spotify) and Prime Video (Amazon Prime) but pay for Disney, HBO, and Netflix.

I've dropped Netflix and picked it back up from time to time to see what I've missed in their original department. But have kept HBO pretty consistent. There are a lot of old series that I didn't have the time to watch (Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood, etc.) that I'm working my way through, so it seems like there is always something to watch on it, especially with the move into HBOMax. Disney+ and Netflix I feel will be ones that come and go.

My parents are both retired now, my mom's last day of work was 2 days before everything shut down for Covid. They had planned on traveling for a few weeks to friends and family around the country, but.... SURPRISE! They had started to slim down their monthly bills at home and cut their cable. While we all waited to see how it was all going to work out (14 days is all, remember!) they used their Chromecast and phone to stream from my accounts. They have since gotten internet again, but not cable, so I'm pretty much holding onto them because they keep watching things. I'll call home and she'll start talking to me about The Wire or most recently Watchmen. And, she really likes Hamilton, so.... I don't think I can get rid of Disney just yet.... But, its all good.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2020, 02:58 PM   #33
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

i have no streaming services but i have cable
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 9, 2020, 10:56 PM   #34
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Got rid of CBS today.

Old Aug 10, 2020, 05:56 AM   #35
Nascar24
Future RTX 3080 Owner

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

I would drop Disney+ but will have it until my 3 year under $50 a year promo ends. Watched a few things on it but definitely wouldn't pay monthly for it, I will get my promo price out of it but that’s about it unless they start kicking out more good content other then the Star Wars and marvel movies.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2020, 10:40 AM   #36
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

So....nobody's dropped their Pr0nhub.com premium subscription yet? I see your priorities are all in order.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2020, 12:44 PM   #37
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://seekingalpha.com/news/360468...chyroll-report

Rumors are that AT&T is trying to sell Crunchy to Sony. Sony has Funimation and Funimation and Crunchy had a partnership in the past and both carried a lot of each other's shows.

Not sure if further consolidation in the Anime industry is a good thing as really only Netflix, Crunchy, Funimation, and HiDive are left. I haven't heard anything about Amazon's anime selection in over a year.

If Crunchy and Funimation combine again I really hope they use Crunchy's platform as the Funimation website is difficult to deal with!
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2020, 01:58 PM   #38
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

My subscriptions are:

Netflix
Amazon Prime
Spotify (Family)

and 4 news feeds (Bloomberg, Globe&Mail, WP, DailyBeast).