Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Feb 28, 2011, 12:55 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber
Default Just a "good job" message to staff

Noticed that you guys have nailing spammers to the wall lately. Really happy about that, you guys are doing a great job of keeping the riff-raff out. Keep up the good work!
Old Feb 28, 2011, 05:27 PM   #2
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2011, 03:55 AM   #3
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
You can't see all the deleted posts.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:23 AM   #4
aRandomRobot
Returned Lurker

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Folding@home

It's a pity that all that time spent banning spammers means having to neglect other areas of the forum.

Like the submit news section.
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:56 AM   #5
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandomRobot View Post
It's a pity that all that time spent banning spammers means having to neglect other areas of the forum.

That's on me. Something borked w/ the news staff being able to move things from submit to front page. Until I figure out what borked, I need to get back in the habit of checking that forum. Moved, and sorry about the delay.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:28 AM   #6
aRandomRobot
Returned Lurker

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
That's on me. Something borked w/ the news staff being able to move things from submit to front page. Until I figure out what borked, I need to get back in the habit of checking that forum. Moved, and sorry about the delay.
Thanks!
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2011, 07:25 PM   #7
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
You can't see all the deleted posts.
and you can't see beyond admins/mods asses...

Quote:
Old Mar 1, 2011, 08:53 PM   #8
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Now don't be a dink. Nothing wrong with throwing the staff a high five once in a while. Although I must agree with their six figure paychecks they could be more on the ball.

edit: being a bad keyboard monkey.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.

Last edited by bete : Mar 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2011, 09:19 AM   #9
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
Although I must agree with their six figure paychecks they could be more on the ball.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 12:53 AM   #10
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandomRobot View Post

But its more fun to shake rulers are people....

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 02:47 PM   #11
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
But its more fun to shake rulers are people....
I must be slow because I can't figure out what that means.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 08:40 PM   #12
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Now don't be a dink. Nothing wrong with throwing the staff a high five once in a while. Although I must agree with their six figure paychecks they could be more on the ball.

edit: being a bad keyboard monkey.
I was giving mosh hard time, he knows I am messing around.
Quote:
Old Mar 4, 2011, 10:21 AM   #13
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
I was giving mosh hard time, he knows I am messing around.
LOL, no probs. I have very thick skin and fight back. All in good fun

Besides, all the times I've kicked the staff in the backsides, I'm pretty sure a little kissing on the bruises I've caused goes a long way

Last edited by moshpit : Mar 4, 2011 at 10:23 AM.
moshpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2011, 01:55 PM   #14
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
I'm pretty sure a little kissing on the bruises I've caused goes a long way
No, now we just have to worry about infection too.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 02:05 PM   #15
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
No, now we just have to worry about infection too.

yoz
Old Mar 4, 2011, 02:56 PM   #16
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I must be slow because I can't figure out what that means.
Like nuns smacking little kids... its more fun to get off on scolding people than doing the quiet dirty work.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
Old Mar 4, 2011, 02:57 PM   #17
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
Like nuns smacking little kids... its more fun to get off on scolding people than doing the quiet dirty work.
How would you know this? Have you ever been on staff?

yoz
Old Mar 4, 2011, 07:01 PM   #18
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

Don't need to in order to notice that way too many threads get closed up than need be and theres a ton of ghost town forum sections just collecting dust in order to hold maybe two threads.

Old Mar 4, 2011, 08:59 PM   #19
bete
Huh?

Eww thats just nasty...Mosh running around wanting to slurp on mods asses.

This is not a mental image I wanted to have. Oh just EWW...make it go away.

Old Mar 8, 2011, 03:57 PM   #20
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I havent been caught

at least i dont think ihave....
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote