Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 31, 2020, 11:52 PM   #48751
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
It's crazy to think how many of us are nerd hoarders
Yeah, just today my buddy was frantically texting because his computer wasn't good enough to run some game that his kid has to use for schooling while under lockdown.

I was like, 'well I have this old computer that is just sitting there collecting dust, and then I have another bunch of parts I could put together to make a computer, ...'
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2020, 11:35 AM   #48752
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:

I'm not that bad, but my wife would tell you I am.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2020, 01:24 PM   #48753
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

I think the only thing like that I still have is my Voodoo5 5500. That one was pretty much my introduction to PC gaming. I originally bought a voodoo3 but after trying it out, I pre-ordered the voodoo5 and returned the 3 with maybe 2 hours play time.
jimjobob is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 1, 2020, 02:01 PM   #48754
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I have a GTX 1070. Isn't that a classic now?

Old Apr 1, 2020, 02:11 PM   #48755
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I have a GTX 1070. Isn't that a classic now?

According to nVidia, it is...

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2020, 05:38 PM   #48756
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
According to nVidia, it is...

I had to pick up a printer at Micro Center today. Candy everywhere and I couldn't have any
Old Apr 1, 2020, 06:01 PM   #48757
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I had to pick up a printer at Micro Center today. Candy everywhere and I couldn't have any
Aren’t you supposed to be quarantining yourself? TF you doing at MC?

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2020, 06:33 PM   #48758
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Saw an article today about iceland. They have tested a large portion of their population, and 50% of people who tested positive haven't had or got any symptoms. This is some scary ****. It's gotta be everywhere now, and most people won't even know they had/have it.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2020, 09:17 AM   #48759
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Aren’t you supposed to be quarantining yourself? TF you doing at MC?
MC is open as an essential business. I assume Lazy had a biohazard suit on when he went in?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2020, 09:18 AM   #48760
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Saw an article today about iceland. They have tested a large portion of their population, and 50% of people who tested positive haven't had or got any symptoms. This is some scary ****. It's gotta be everywhere now, and most people won't even know they had/have it.
Right, this is why this is unlike anything we've seen before.

I really think this was manufactured....

yoz
Old Apr 2, 2020, 10:25 AM   #48761
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Caribbean Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Right, this is why this is unlike anything we've seen before.

I really think this was manufactured....
That has been debunked:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#4d3b934f3728

https://abcnews.go.com/US/conspiracy...ry?id=69827832

https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...de-in-lab.html

It would be safe to say we lent a hand in it's creating by the human race constantly playing god.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2020, 10:27 AM   #48762
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
That has been debunked:

It would be safe to say we lent a hand in it's creating by the human race constantly playing god.
Thanks for putting my ass in the know.

yoz
Old Apr 2, 2020, 11:50 AM   #48763
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
That has been debunked:

Quote:
Wuhan Institute of Virology

The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV; Chinese: 中国科学院武汉病毒研究所; pinyin: Zhōngguó Kēxuéyuàn Wǔhàn Bìngdú Yánjiūsuǒ) is a research institute on virology administered by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Located in Jiangxia District, Wuhan, Hubei, it opened mainland China's first biosafety level 4 (BSL–4) laboratory in 2015.

coronavirus research

In 2005, a group including researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology published research into the origin of the SARS coronavirus, finding that China's horseshoe bats are natural reservoirs of SARS-like coronaviruses.[6] Continuing this work over a period of years, researchers from the Institute sampled thousands of horseshoe bats in locations across China, isolating over 300 bat coronavirus sequences.[7]

In 2015, the Institute published successful research on whether a bat coronavirus could be made to infect HeLa. A team from the Institute engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells.[8][9]

In 2017, a team from the Institute announced that coronaviruses found in horseshoe bats at a cave in Yunnan contain all the genetic pieces of the SARS virus, and hypothesized that the direct progenitor of the human virus originated in this cave. The team, who spent five years sampling the bats in the cave, noted the presence of a village only a kilometer away, and warned of "the risk of spillover into people and emergence of a disease similar to SARS".[7][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_...te_of_Virology

just because it is not manufactured does not mean patient zero was not a careless lab worker working with a natural virus
or maybe he ate a bat
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2020, 12:00 PM   #48764
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:

just because it is not manufactured does not mean patient zero was not a careless lab worker working with a natural virus
or maybe he ate a bat

yoz
Old Apr 2, 2020, 12:03 PM   #48765
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Caribbean Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

or maybe he ate a bat
Who said otherwise? Has nothing to do with what was said..

Now, lets get back on topic of funny pictures.

Yummy! Bat Soup:

~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
Old Apr 3, 2020, 01:57 AM   #48766
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Pretty sure my Sith Maurader on SWTOR looked like that
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 01:51 PM   #48767
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUn8ghdUUAAhauk?format=jpg

Not sure it will post correctly, was from April 1st

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 02:35 PM   #48768
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 05:33 PM   #48769
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

lol...
Vanz_007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 06:08 PM   #48770
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:

or maybe he ate a bat
Actually, China has NOT released any info on Patient Zero so the actual
final mutation of the virus is still unknown.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 11:35 PM   #48771
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Vanz_007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 11:46 PM   #48772
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:13 AM   #48773
Arc_Angel
We'll meet again someday.

Arc_Angel can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArc_Angel can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

• Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
  • eVGA SuperNova 850 B2
  • eVGA RTX 2080 Super FTW
  • SB AE-9 + Denon S750H receiver + Creative Gigaworks S750 7.1 speakers
  • WD SN750 1TB, 2X 2TB WD Black + 2X 2TB WD Blue
  • Corsair Commander Pro
  • Antec P182 case
  • Intel i5 4590 w/ Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Turbo + 120mm Panaflo Ultra fan (push), Scythe S-Flex G fan (pull)
  • 4x4GB CORSAIR Vengeance Blue
  • Gigabyte Z87X-D3H Rev.1
  • eVGA SuperNova 850 B2
  • eVGA GTX 980Ti
  • SB X-Fi Platinum
  • Pioneer DVR111D modded to DVR-111L
  • 3x WD3200AAKS, WD Blue 500GB SSD
  • Scythe KAZE MASTER 5.25 Fan Controller Black
  • Antec P182 case
  • Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz w/ Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme w/ 120mm Panaflo Ultra fan (push), Scythe S-Flex G fan (pull)
  • OCZ 4x2GB PC6400 Platinum @ 5-4-4-15 2.02V
  • Gigabyte EP45-DS3R
  • PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750w Crossfire
  • eVGA GTX 280 SC
  • Audigy2 ZS Platinum
  • Pioneer DVR111D modded to DVR-111L
  • 3x WD3200AAKS, , WD Blue 500GB SSD
  • Scythe KAZE MASTER 5.25 Fan Controller Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
I guess it works better if it's plugged all the ****ing way in.
Arc_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:26 AM   #48774
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...
fellix_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:52 AM   #48775
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellix_bg View Post
I would laugh, but I guarandamntee you there are people out there who believe this garbage.

I actually know someone who is convinced by the 5G theory. It's all a conspiwacy!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:47 AM   #48776
Jay20016
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I would laugh, but I guarandamntee you there are people out there who believe this garbage.

I actually know someone who is convinced by the 5G theory. It's all a conspiwacy!
I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #48777
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:

They are all just BATSHIT crazy!

Old Today, 10:02 AM   #48778
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
They are all just BATSOUP crazy!
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #48779
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:39 PM   #48780
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellix_bg View Post
I remember buying a 2nd voodoo 2 for sli goodness
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote