Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Closed Thread

Old Jun 4, 2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Default Resident Evil 5 - ( Not Pc )

An eventual PC version of Capcom's Resident Evil 5 (PS3, Xbox 360) is quite likely, going by comments made by producer Jun Takeuchi and the studio's past history. In this interview with with Eurogamer, Takeuchi revealed that the survival horror title is being primarily developed on the PC and then ported over to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Capcom previously used a similar setup for the development of Devil May Cry 4, which began life as a PS3 exclusive but was eventually moved to Xbox 360 and PC as well.

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=25423
Old Jun 4, 2008, 03:33 PM   #2
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Yay.

Hardcore yay.

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
Old Jun 4, 2008, 03:44 PM   #3
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

So they might include mouse support?
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 4, 2008, 04:40 PM   #4
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
So they might include mouse support?
It would be nice, but the game might be too easy if they include it.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 05:01 PM   #5
kyleb
Radeon Caribbean Islands

kyleb is still being judged by the masses

Surely this version is being made to have serpate walking and aiming controls, the lack of which in RE4 was the obvious reason that game didn't support using a mouse.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 10:26 PM   #6
javiermq
Radeon Volcanic Islands

javiermq is still being judged by the masses

And people say pc gaming in dying. I havent played a residend evil game, but i might check this one out.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 12:57 AM   #7
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by javiermq View Post
And people say pc gaming in dying. I havent played a residend evil game, but i might check this one out.
Without playing the previous ones you will have no idea what's going on and why

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:17 AM   #8
Dragex
Pwned and Boned

Dragex is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Without playing the previous ones you will have no idea what's going on and why
Very true, I skipped code verionica and didn't finish RE3 but I had to read tons of pages of lore regarding RE to keep up with the story.

Fallout3, Mirror's Edge, HL2:Ep2, Braid, CoD4, Crysis WH.

Upcoming games I'm going to play:

FF7 PSOneEmulator, FarCry2, NWN2, BioShockPc, Finish Assassin's Creed,
SW:Force Unleashed, Trine, The Witcher, Finish Doom3.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 02:05 AM   #9
Dr Gonzo
The Evil Creampuff

Dr Gonzo is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Destructoid has contacted Capcom to confirm whether or not Resident Evil 5 was going to be released for the PC and were told “nope”.

A very tenuous rumour’s been doing the rounds in the past 24 hours that said the stunning horror was heading to the desktop. Consider it crushed.

“Nope, it has only been announced for PS3 and Xbox 360,” said a spokesperson. “Our UK office will be following up with Spong [the rumour’s originator - Ed] to have this corrected.”

So there you go.
http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/0...c-says-capcom/

Old Jun 5, 2008, 04:00 AM   #10
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

As its no longer pc , then Closed
Thanks for the bad news atleast