Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Jul 17, 2004, 10:58 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
CHaynes112

CHaynes112 is still being judged by the masses

Default No Sound Initialization Wizard?! HELP?!!

Hello,

When I run the TV Applet for the first time (ATI MMC) and the Setup Wizard starts, all goes well until it gets to the step where you select the Sound Source. It just skips over the step completely. I have tried to manually re-run the Wizard in Setup, but it still skips over it. I have even tried formatting the PC, installing ONLY Windows and my drivers, then installing MMC. Nothing seems to work. Since I can't choose the Sound Source, I also cannot use the FM Radio feature (which gets it's sound from the TV Applet's settings).

BTW, I am using Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004... I have the ATI AIW Radeon 9600 XT. I have tried CAT 4.6 (Kram Edition), DAO 8.1, MMC 9.0, DVD 9.0 and CAT 4.7 (Kram Edition), DAO 9.1, MMC 9.1, DVD 9.1.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Perhaps I could manaully enter the information, without the Wizard. I would be using 'Analog Mix'.

-Thank you
CHaynes112 is offline   Reply With Quote