Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:15 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default Project Destiny

This thread is for the retail version when it unlocks this coming Tuesday (09/09). Here's a bunch of unlock codes you can redeem (on bungie.net) for some in-game stuff (supposedly):

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
The Hive: 69R-CKD-X7L
Valley of the Kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:21 PM   #2
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Unlocked all of these cards. Thanks I guess.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:28 PM   #3
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Also the one from playing planetview

7F9-767-F74

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:28 PM   #4
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

What are you gays going to play class-wise?

I might not get to play on day one due to shipping with my preorder

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:33 PM   #5
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I pre-ordered it on PSN, but I am stuck in a hotel with the worst internet speed until OCT,11th! It's like 2mbps so it will take me a week to download it. which means I wont download it until I get in my new place and get internet, which will be over a month after release... So nope do not feel sorry for you having to wait one day, lol :P

I'll play all three classes for a bit, to be honest. then settle on one until I get bored then move on to the next. I think I liked hunter then the warlock the best in the alpha and beta.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:33 PM   #6
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Thanks for the planet view one. I didn't write it down so I forgot it as soon as it was redeemed

I'm planning on playing all 3 classes, but my most played in the alpha / beta was the Titan so that'll probably be my first. I've heard warlock is pretty fun but never gave it much of a chance.

Hunter was fun in PvE, titan was great at both PvP / PvE, warlock is slightly better at PvP but still good in PvE (so I've heard).

What are you playing?

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:39 PM   #7
Zero
Sass hole

I've only tried Titan but I'm thinking if any of you guys want to form a fireteam, I might play something else. is there a medic build of some kind?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:43 PM   #8
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I've only tried Titan but I'm thinking if any of you guys want to form a fireteam, I might play something else. is there a medic build of some kind?
Not that I know of, it really didn't seem like the differentiation between the "classes" was that big of a deal, hopefully in the full game there is more to it.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:44 PM   #9
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I am going to play Titan. Other classes don't attract me.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:47 PM   #10
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Got paid today so I pre-ordered the game

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:50 PM   #11
KAC
That postcount though...

I wanted to pre-order today but prices here are insane. 81 bucks for standard edition (physical copy). On PSN it is 70 bucks for standard edition. Digital Guardian is 100 bucks. Dafuq!

Really pissed off. On XBONER it is 60 bucks for standard edition. I am almost tempted to get it on the box.

Need to find my guy who sells games for cheap.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:51 PM   #12
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Not that I know of, it really didn't seem like the differentiation between the "classes" was that big of a deal, hopefully in the full game there is more to it.
Hopefully there's more differentiation as we get closer to the level cap. I'd like to think Bungie could also raise the soft cap and add skills down the road.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:52 PM   #13
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I wanted to pre-order today but prices here are insane. 81 bucks for standard edition (physical copy). On PSN it is 70 bucks for standard edition. Digital Guardian is 100 bucks. Dafuq!

Really pissed off. On XBONER it is 60 bucks for standard edition. I am almost tempted to get it on the box.

Need to find my guy who sells games for cheap.
Digital Guardian is pretty good if you value the DLC packs at $30.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 5, 2014, 02:57 PM   #14
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Hopefully there's more differentiation as we get closer to the level cap. I'd like to think Bungie could also raise the soft cap and add skills down the road.
There is SOME variation. For example the titan can go offensive (that jumping attack) or defensive (with the bubble shield). The hunter can go ranged (gunman) or CQC (with the blademaster). The warlock can boost stats with one of it's specializations, not too sure.

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 5, 2014, 03:10 PM   #15
Zero
Sass hole

I might play defensive Titan then.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 5, 2014, 03:31 PM   #16
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Having tried Titan and Hunter in the beta, I'm leaning towards Hunter.
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 04:53 PM   #17
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Digital Guardian is pretty good if you value the DLC packs at $30.
Version I ended up buying. Some people are reporting they are able to pre-load also. This has not been confirmed. I received a couple small files after pre-ordering, but its not a true pre-load yet.

Quote:
Destiny Pre-Loading Started For PlayStation 4 Owners
https://gotgame.com/2014/09/05/desti...oading-on-ps4/

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 05:00 PM   #18
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Version I ended up buying. Some people are reporting they are able to pre-load also. This has not been confirmed. I received a couple small files after pre-ordering, but its not a true pre-load yet.

https://gotgame.com/2014/09/05/desti...oading-on-ps4/
Just turned on my PS4 and it is indeed pre-loading
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 06:22 PM   #19
Sound_Card
Banned

Sound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

reserved the white destiny PS4 few days ago. Damn thing is so sexy.

Sound_Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 06:29 PM   #20
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

When does the PC version release?
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 07:11 PM   #21
HAL10000
Radeon Arctic Islands

HAL10000 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_Card View Post
reserved the white destiny PS4 few days ago. Damn thing is so sexy.

Mine is officially paid for. Just have to pick it up 12:01am on Tuesday if I feel like it. Destiny for me has been a "meh". My last decision is whether or not to get another white controller...

The market can stay irrational longer than you can remain solvent.
HAL10000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2014, 09:56 PM   #22
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
When does the PC version release?
Possibly March.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 5, 2014, 10:39 PM   #23
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

More codes (for emblems):

FJ9-LAM-67F
JDT-NLC-JKM
JNX-DMH-XLA
7CP-94V-LFP
JD7-4CM-HJG

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 5, 2014, 11:02 PM   #24
Zero
Sass hole

Where did these come from?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 5, 2014, 11:06 PM   #25
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Comments found in the news feed on the companion app

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 6, 2014, 12:56 AM   #26
Sound_Card
Banned

Sound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL10000 View Post
Mine is officially paid for. Just have to pick it up 12:01am on Tuesday if I feel like it. Destiny for me has been a "meh". My last decision is whether or not to get another white controller...
What do you not like about it?
Sound_Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2014, 01:22 AM   #27
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

He hates fun. It's the only logical reason

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 6, 2014, 02:37 AM   #28
KAC
That postcount though...

I think I am going to pick up Collector's edition for 100 bucks instead. Has everything from the digital version but comes with a couple of books/maps etc that I can use as toilet paper. DOPE!
Old Sep 6, 2014, 03:47 AM   #29
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Titan toilet paper, for the special hard a$$es

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2014, 08:33 AM   #30
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I think I am going to pick up Collector's edition for 100 bucks instead. Has everything from the digital version but comes with a couple of books/maps etc that I can use as toilet paper. DOPE!
Cmon balla, you know you want dat Ghost Edition. It has stickers, STICKERS. Also motion-sensing, light-up ghost replica containing the soul of one infidel. All your friends will be jelly.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"