Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 14, 2020, 03:20 PM   #16951
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

TLJ (2019): 4/10 meh
Wandering Earth (2019): 3/10 meher
Spirited Away (2001): will need to watch again, 7/10 because WTF?
Dark Star (1974): 2/10 sci-fi comedy crap written by Alien screenplay writer
That Obscure Object of Desire (1977): 6/10, this one is for you, cucks
Old Jan 15, 2020, 02:36 PM   #16952
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

1917 (2019): 7/10 pretty good, although I got tired of the camera angles after ahwhile (the camera follows a single character for 90% of the movie)
Old Jan 16, 2020, 12:07 AM   #16953
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Patton . . . 10/10

Hadn't watched it in years.
I didn't know Francis Ford Coppola co-wrote the screenplay.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 16, 2020, 01:10 AM   #16954
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Any gay watched Bad Boys 3?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2020, 07:24 PM   #16955
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

1917 - Absolutely fantastic movie

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM   #16956
necropimp
666 Flavors

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post
1917 - Absolutely fantastic movie
agreed...

last night I decided to watch another Disney+ throwback... Blank Check

1994 brought us at least two films where a kid (or kids) find themselves with a sizable chunk of money which leads to a scene with a whole fleet of delivery trucks dropping off crap that the kid(s) purchased... the other one was Camp Nowhere (which also happens to be on Disney+)
Old Yesterday, 12:39 AM   #16957
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

The Big Sleep.

Bogey, Bacall in another Philip Marlowe mystery. Cant believe I waited so long to see this gem.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.12.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50a bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.12.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #16958
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

1917. 8/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM   #16959
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Suburbicon - 6/10
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM   #16960
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Clone Wars cartoon series (2003-2005)

9/10

I re-watched these Genndy Tartakovsky serieses, which led directly to Revenge of the Sith. Such a quality and interesting series. When I first saw them, the style took a bit of getting used to, but once I did, I really appreciated it.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM   #16961
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
Clone Wars cartoon series (2003-2005)

9/10

I re-watched these Genndy Tartakovsky serieses, which led directly to Revenge of the Sith. Such a quality and interesting series. When I first saw them, the style took a bit of getting used to, but once I did, I really appreciated it.
you mean the tv series?
Vanz_007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #16962
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
you mean the tv series?
Yes, the one that came out on Cartoon Network, made by the same man who made Samurai Jack. It's available on DVD, and I recently got them.

Not the series that came out later, which is a CGI series.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #16963
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Yeah the art style of the original CN cartoon wasn't my favorite, but the writing was good and it literally went right up to the beginning of Revenge of the Sith. The CGI Clone Wars, as well as Rebels, are great as well. I think it would be fun to see all 6 Star Wars movies (c wut I did thar?) redone in that format.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #16964
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Terminator Dark Fate - 6/10 Starts okay and Arnie does an okay job. Rest is not great. Main cast unlikable and Dani is awful. CGI is excessive and weightless in the back half. Not as bad as genisys at least.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM   #16965
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Terminator Dark Fate - 6/10 Starts okay and Arnie does an okay job. Rest is not great. Main cast unlikable and Dani is awful. CGI is excessive and weightless in the back half. Not as bad as genisys at least.
I thought Linda Hamilton was awful, every time she used the F word I cringed for some reason... man did she ever age badly, shes sounds like a 70 year old man that has been smoking his entire life...
Vanz_007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM   #16966
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I also watched Terminator Dark Fate recently.
7/10 for me.

I agree about the weightless CGI stuff...looked way too cheesy sometimes.
But overall I enjoyed it. It was way better than Genisys for me.
Old Today, 12:53 AM   #16967
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Super Fly (1972) 9/10 despite being a rough around the edges low budget film.

Tried watching a new movie I won't mention cause I just fell asleep... and that's not a good sign at all...

Prometheus Making Behind the scenes part 1 on YouTube of all places... nearly 2 hours of the creative process behind the film and it was excellent 10/10

The 36 Chambers of the Shaolin 1978... 10/10 great great film, I can tell George Lucas must have watched this after reading about it since he did base the Jedi order and temple on the ancient shaolin temple monks who were wiped out after some militarist general who caused some chaos ended up giving the order.

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:20 AM   #16968
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
man did she ever age badly, shes sounds like a 70 year old man that has been smoking his entire life...
well i mean she IS 63 so... also she was never the polished diva. that's kindda the point. maybe it kindda works with her character idk.

Comparably, Sigourney Weaver is a little older (7 years) but I will grant you she looks a little better than Linda...

Stumbled upon this interview with Robert Patrick (T1000 in T2). A little cheesy but also super cool

bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #16969
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019) - 7.5/10
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #16970
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Watched Terminator: Dark Fate. Enjoyed it overall.

I now want to re-watch the first and second Terminator movies. Haven't seen them in forever.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #16971
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

John Wick 2 - 8/10 (been sitting on my DVR for months)
John Wick 3 - 7/10 (now available on HBO).
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:59 PM   #16972
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
I thought Linda Hamilton was awful, every time she used the F word I cringed for some reason... man did she ever age badly, shes sounds like a 70 year old man that has been smoking his entire life...
She wasn't good. Her age is obviously not something she can change but her role was just to be grouchy and sour for the whole movie. Make sense because of how they started the movie, perhaps, but doesn't make it enjoyable viewing.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote