Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 17, 2019, 08:54 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Default Gringe worthy movie trailer thread.

Lets have a bit of fun.

Which movie do you fear will totally suck in this year or the next?

My pick for today:

MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 12:17 AM   #2
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

misspelling cringe is kindda cringey

the new fast and furious movie
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 06:07 AM   #3
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Please allow me to post the one that everybody will click on this thread to post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 18, 2019, 07:01 AM   #4
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
Please allow me to post the one that everybody will click on this thread to post:

[yt]adzYW5DZoWs[yt]
Winner!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 07:03 AM   #5
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
misspelling cringe is kindda cringey

the new fast and furious movie
Maybe he really meant gringe.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gringe
See definition #2.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 09:41 AM   #6
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
See definition #2.
i was reading the first one like "ok maybe he's got a point" and then like started reading the second one....
Old Jul 18, 2019, 10:36 AM   #7
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 02:02 PM   #8
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post

that sh!t will not get one thin dime outta me.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 02:51 PM   #9
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
See definition #2.
I was going for #1 for the record
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2019, 01:50 PM   #10
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It should be great but the music in the trailer is oh so very bad it makes the whole thing come off as bad.

But part of me is still thinking this could be a great dark killer movie.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 02:34 PM   #11
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post

It should be great but the music in the trailer is oh so very bad it makes the whole thing come off as bad.

But part of me is still thinking this could be a great dark killer movie.
Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was a decent trailer. Will definitely stream at some point.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 03:14 PM   #12
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This was one I was really looking forward to.

Got to see cats when I was in HS as a freshman with the all school orchestra. Fell for the lil white kitty girl. Have the DVD and like to watch it now and then as my cat fancy strikes me. But for some reason the all the extra CG work on these kitties is a big turn off. To un-natural looking. Maybe they will get it better looking before it rolls out.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 03:19 PM   #13
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I made this this morning after watching that trailer...

What the actual ****.

I also saw Cats as a kid, and that trailer made me so uncomfortable, the CG is so bad, everything just looks terrible.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2019, 03:43 PM   #14
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Saw Cats in London in '86. Loved it. That movie tho... OMG, awful