Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:49 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Yup, the VB upgrade is looking good, still a work in progress but we've come a long way since the last forum update.

Did a sneak peak mock-up earlier if anyone's interested.

On schedule then, well a schedule anyway... just a very long one.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 11:29 AM   #32
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I've been catching up with the drama of past posts... some spicy **** I missed!

I can't believe pinkpants left Andy for some druggie, holy balls.

Lots of old members seem to have gone awol.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 11:37 AM   #33
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Yup, the VB upgrade is looking good, still a work in progress but we've come a long way since the last forum update.

Did a sneak peak mock-up earlier if anyone's interested.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 20, 2019, 04:46 PM   #34
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Just switched to tapatalk, going to take a while to get used to it I think but it's much easier on mobile.

Cheers.

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk
Old Jul 20, 2019, 04:50 PM   #35
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Hopefully that stupid signature has disappeared...
Old Jul 20, 2019, 05:57 PM   #36
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
Hopefully that stupid signature has disappeared...
Nope. Still there.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 06:03 PM   #37
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Nope. Still there.

Damn I missed you man, I'm off to bed now... Good to see ya, will fix my faux pa tomorrow.

Oh and where is Dave?
Old Jul 20, 2019, 06:05 PM   #38
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

You... Mother...

**** this app sux...
Old Jul 20, 2019, 06:07 PM   #39
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Faux pas, even.

Can't even edit this shirt.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 06:45 PM   #40
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I'm sad to hear Bete never came back, he was a good counter weight.

I'm 36 now, how ****ing crazy is that!!!

I look forward to speaking to you all, I've missed you guys and g̶i̶r̶l̶s̶.
Welcome back. As it turns out, there actually aren't any females on the internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Yeah. I think this site was invented before mobile was a thing.
I think this site was invented before the internet existed.

Quote:
Whoa...

Does this mean there's still hope for Said53?
yare you an crak man I only return if cramak can fixit
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 07:21 PM   #41
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
I've been catching up with the drama of past posts... some spicy **** I missed!

I can't believe pinkpants left Andy for some druggie, holy balls.

Lots of old members seem to have gone awol.
Some of us are kinda old now. I joined in 2002 and now here I am 56. I guess it's natural for some of us geezers to just drop out. I think youngsters use Twitter and stuff like that. Plus they're more into consoles. Me I don't even play anymore I just like the people here.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 08:35 PM   #42
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hey welcome back! Your last post before this was in 2014 talking about some weird health scare. What was up with that?
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 08:39 PM   #43
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Some of us are kinda old now. I joined in 2002 and now here I am 56. I guess it's natural for some of us geezers to just drop out. I think youngsters use Twitter and stuff like that. Plus they're more into consoles. Me I don't even play anymore I just like the people here.
Welcome to the club of old F...…
Still play my Video games though!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 08:59 PM   #44
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
yare you an crak man I only return if cramak can fixit
puomp teh shet!
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 09:53 PM   #45
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
You... Mother...

**** this app sux...
Was wondering how long it would take

Dave is around. I think between his new dog and life as a baker man there isn’t much time to post. I may be confusing him with someone else though. It’s been a long day.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 11:32 PM   #46
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Dave posts when he buys new hardware. He hasn’t done that in a while.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 11:41 PM   #47
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Dave posts when he buys new hardware. He hasn’t done that in a while.
, tru.dat

yoz
Old Jul 21, 2019, 09:24 AM   #48
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Was wondering how long it would take

Dave is around. I think between his new dog and life as a baker man there isn’t much time to post. I may be confusing him with someone else though. It’s been a long day.
Ahh nice, will be good to see him.

I've resorted to using edge now, the app sux balls and firefox just doesn't like this site for some reason.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 09:26 AM   #49
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist View Post
Hey welcome back! Your last post before this was in 2014 talking about some weird health scare. What was up with that?
Something that thankfully turned out to be nothing but a scare.

Unfortunately though my other issues turned out to be real and my back is ****ed, most probably to do with competitive power lifting I did in my teens to early 20s.

I've had one op so far and another due the end of the year, this time a microdisectomy, if that doesn't work then I'm on to spinal fusion with disc removal.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 10:24 AM   #50
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Hey, I remember you ! Welcome back 8=====D~~~

It's like unicorns vomiting chocolate rainbows all over me as I float through a lollipop garden on a magic carpet.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2019, 10:28 AM   #51
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaSpawn64 View Post
Hey, I remember you ! Welcome back 8=====D~~~

Thanks mang!
Old Jul 21, 2019, 10:32 AM   #52
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
I could never get the hang of social media, it's just not for me.

I've been using reddit a lot these past years, lots of content I suppose but you never really speak to the same person more than a few times.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 10:36 AM   #53
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I could never get the hang of social media, it's just not for me.

I've been using reddit a lot these past years, lots of content I suppose but you never really speak to the same person more than a few times.
Not at Rage! We've been circle jerking each other for years now.

yoz
Old Jul 21, 2019, 10:43 AM   #54
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Not at Rage! We've been circle jerking each other for years now.
It is good to get back into the ring, kind of like a homoerotic version of a snake eating itself.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 11:05 AM   #55
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
It is good to get back into the ring, kind of like a homoerotic version of a snake eating itself.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2019, 11:42 AM   #56
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Old Jul 22, 2019, 03:24 PM   #57
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Holy sheets.. JohnEJohn.. welcome back dude!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2019, 03:47 PM   #58
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Holy sheets.. JohnEJohn.. welcome back dude!
Hey man, great to see you around still. Hope life is treating you well
Old Jul 22, 2019, 05:24 PM   #59
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

WB, to be honest I recall the rainbow beard but I was a lurker for so many years in the middle, is hard to say. I was a Vengi acolyte way back in the day with the babe thread. but when NVnews died I kninda died away for awhile. Did admin work on a few sites, Evga, Newegg got bored with forums in general then got an Email notice about Raged3D still being online and have been back posting stupid stuff and being ignored ever since. Is great here. ^_^
Old Jul 22, 2019, 07:12 PM   #60
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
WB, to be honest I recall the rainbow beard but I was a lurker for so many years in the middle, is hard to say. I was a Vengi acolyte way back in the day with the babe thread. but when NVnews died I kninda died away for awhile. Did admin work on a few sites, Evga, Newegg got bored with forums in general then got an Email notice about Raged3D still being online and have been back posting stupid stuff and being ignored ever since. Is great here. ^_^
I'm just shy else I'd poke you more. I appriciate the cut of your jib with the anime stuff you post :3

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote