Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 11, 2019, 07:53 PM   #9001
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

That is so true. I remember having Rambo toys, Commando toys, and Robocop toys, I even think there were Alien toys. The 80s were messed up
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2019, 05:49 PM   #9002
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Old Apr 14, 2019, 09:59 PM   #9003
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Picard View Post

Main PC : Intel Core i7 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS P8P67 Pro, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1866-DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Boost, Sound Blaster Zx, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Samsung 256GB 840 Pro SSD, 8TB Seagate Archive, 6TB WD Black, 4TB HGST, 3.0TB Seagate x 2, 1.5TB Seagate x 2, Corsair AX850W PSU, Cooler Master HAF 932, 21" NEC [email protected]

HTPC : Intel Core i5 3570K, CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Maximus V Gene, 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600-DDR3, ASUS 5850 Direct CU, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750W, Silverstone SG09B.

Virtual Server : Intel Core2Quad Q6600, Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 16GB OCZ DDR2, eVGA 8800GTX, 74GB Raptor, 500GB Seagate x 4, Intel Ethernet port x 4, Silverstone TJ06.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 15, 2019, 01:31 AM   #9004
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Thanks awfully
Old Apr 16, 2019, 03:47 AM   #9005
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2019, 09:56 AM   #9006
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...
fellix_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2019, 04:48 PM   #9007
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

I would have shat myself.

But this man is a boss.

Old May 8, 2019, 02:39 PM   #9008
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Was that snake the Steve Irwin of snakes:

Snake: "Oh, look at the human, isn't he a beauty. I'm gonna go and touch him."
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old May 9, 2019, 08:15 PM   #9009
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

[Intro]
I've tried, tried, tried, and i’ve tried even more
I've cried, cried, cried, and I can't recall what for
I’ve pressed, i've pushed, i've yelled, i've begged
In hopes of some success
But the inevitable fact is that it never will impress!

[Chorus]
I've no more ****s to give
My ****s have run adry
I've tried to go **** shopping but there's no ****s left to buy!
Though more ****s i’ve tried to get
I’m over my **** budget, and i'm now in ****ing debt!

[Banjo]

[Pre-Chorus]
I strive, strive, strive, to get everything done
I’ve played by all the rules, but i've very rarely won
I've smiled, i've charmed, i’ve wooed and laughed, alas to no avail
I've run round like a moron, to unequivocally fail!

[Chorus]
I've no more ****s left to give
My **** fuse has just blown
I've been hunting for my ****s all day but they've upped and ****ed off home!
My **** rations are depleted
I've rallied my **** army but it's been ****ing defeated!

[Post-Chorus]
The effort has just not been worth the time or the expense!
I've exhausted all my energy, for minimal recompense!
The distinct lack of acknowledgement has now begun to gall!
And i've come to realize that I don't give a **** at all!

[Chorus]
My ****s have flown away
My ****s are now so ****ed up they've refused to ****ing stay!
My ****s have gone insane
They've come back round and passed me while they're ****ing off again!
My ****s have all dissolved
I've planned many projects, but my ****s won't be involved!
My ****s have all been spent
They've ****ed off from the building and I don't know where they've went!
[Outro]
I've no more ****s to give!
I've no more ****s!
I've no more ****s!

Last edited by Capt. Picard : May 9, 2019 at 08:22 PM.
Capt. Picard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2019, 05:02 PM   #9010
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Full Pokemon movie leaked online!!
Old May 13, 2019, 09:47 PM   #9011
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Old May 31, 2019, 05:06 PM   #9012
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old Jun 1, 2019, 12:00 PM   #9013
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2019, 03:48 AM   #9014
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Old Jun 7, 2019, 06:05 AM   #9015
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Old Jun 13, 2019, 07:48 PM   #9016
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Old Jun 14, 2019, 01:07 PM   #9017
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2019, 04:41 PM   #9018
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post

Holy cow that girl wrecked my ..
Old Jun 15, 2019, 11:53 AM   #9019
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post

It's like the new Suspiria movie mirror dance scene except less sexy.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:58 PM   #9020
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

Old Jun 23, 2019, 06:00 PM   #9021
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Oh yeah buddeh..

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2019, 03:59 PM   #9022
X-Nemesis
Radeon R520

X-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyX-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

X-Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2019, 04:18 PM   #9023
Eisberg
Brrrrr

some birds just want to see the world burn
Quote:
Old Jul 1, 2019, 11:30 PM   #9024
Ryo-Ohki
Cabbit

Ryo-Ohki is still being judged by the masses

Old Jul 3, 2019, 10:03 AM   #9025
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

CSI KFC?
Old Jul 6, 2019, 07:45 PM   #9026
X-Nemesis
Radeon R520

X-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyX-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Even funnier Parrot with no Manners

X-Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2019, 08:48 PM   #9027
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2019, 03:06 PM   #9028
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Old Jul 26, 2019, 11:58 AM   #9029
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

I hate you Japan!

Why the heck do people eat raw food for!! O_o

Burn it with fire!!!!
Old Jul 28, 2019, 11:58 AM   #9030
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

It looks like a BBQ place. The whole point is they bring you fresh raw meat n' veg and you get to cook stuff up at your table.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote