Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: Sending kids back to school in Sept
Yes I am but only teenagers 1 2.94%
Yes I am for all ages 3 8.82%
No I am not 15 44.12%
I don’t have kids 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 13, 2020, 10:30 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default Are you sending kids to school or using online learning in Sept.

Simple question.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 10:32 PM   #2
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

for the vast majority of teachers and students, it is not a choice. depends on what governments/school districts decide to do.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 11:03 PM   #3
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

It's not a choice here in Los Angeles, I'm working on moving abroad for a while.
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 13, 2020, 11:08 PM   #4
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Oh I didn’t know. Schools here are offering choices. I am still contemplating.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 01:29 AM   #5
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Our school district offered 3 choices. You could go Full Virtual, Hybrid, or Full School. We went Full Virtual for all 5 kiddos.

The wife is a pediatrician. It wasn't even a debate.

Something like 45% of the school district went Full Virtual, 10% hybrid, and 45% Full time. Funny enough, the full time got cut to an A B schedule where 1/2 of the students went Monday - Tuesday and the other half go Wednesday - Thursday because caseloads in our area are high.

I feel real bad for the teachers. This is a nightmare for them. They had no time to plan anything and even worse the district had planned on WAY less people for virtual so they had looked at outsourcing those student to a company. Since so many kids went virtual the school district couldn't pay for the company. So now they are having teachers come up with a virtual curriculum in 2 weeks.

I totally expect that this year is going to be a colossal shiteshow. So I'm loading up on STEM stuff and other alternatives to do with the kiddos.

If it all goes to hell in a handbasket, the wife and I are going to put the kiddos in a virtual charter school. I hate to drag them out of district and drag the money to a charter school. I'm a big believer in the public school system. But I'm also a big believer in my kids getting a good education. So....
Old Aug 14, 2020, 05:47 AM   #6
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Don't have kids yet, but if I did no way in hell would I send them back to school with this thing out there. One of the schools that re-opened 2 weeks ago (the one with leaked photo) already shut down completely again since so many kids/teachers got infected there.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 06:39 AM   #7
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I am so glad my son is only 3 years old and we don’t have to make this decision. We wanted to sign him up for preschool this year but luckily its not a requirement so we will do it next year

Last edited by Jankan : Aug 14, 2020 at 08:56 AM.
Jankan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 07:25 AM   #8
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

my 3.5 year old is at his Kindergarten, had a small break but was there early July too.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 07:45 AM   #9
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I will but there is still info and planning that needs to come out.

Ex...kids get sick ...all the time..what happens when a kid just shows a temperature? does the whole class get quarantined? I think I read that Georgia school where the kid got suspended for taking a hallway pic...35 cases of covid.
I"m not super worried about kids getting Covid...but I have parents in their 80s. I don't want to be the link where my parents are threatened.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:09 AM   #10
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

No choice here, but they're doing all online thankfully.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:12 AM   #11
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

My son is heading to college next week, and they are doing in-person classes using social distancing and lots of rules around how many people can be in the dorm rooms, no in-person clubs, etc. Gonna suck, because the social aspect is one of the best parts about college.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:16 AM   #12
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

My son doesn't start until next year, so thankfully not an issue. But we've talked about it, and we would be doing at home if we had to, and are looking at Homeschooling next year. (Actually Veritas schooling, which is where a school provides the curriculum, and we send him to class one day a week, and the other four are at home)

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:18 AM   #13
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Don't have kids but teach some and have a bunch of teacher friends. I live in the US so the problem's definitely still here, but it sort of runs the gamut of whether you can attend or not.

In my state, it's possible but as far as I know, not many places are doing it. In my county, no one's returning until 2021, with the possible exception of private schools being given the choice starting sometime in October. Our area is doing better than average in the US managing the spread, but that's really not saying much. It is not safe, as a society, for kids to return to school in the fall when there is still this many active cases, this amount of testing, and this lack of contact tracing.

When making the choice one has to consider their own safety, their kid's, and their contacts (relatives, friends, etc)... but especially for places still in the midst of large outbreaks, it's downright insanity to force teachers to abandon that choice. Not like they're well appreciated or paid, it is absolute insanity that places in the US - usually the ones currently with the most case growth per capita - are even allowing a choice. Normal school resuming is a death sentence that can't be optionally avoided for some subset of teachers, staff, and their families. At least with the current level of infection and preparedness in most of the US, it is incredibly irresponsible as a society to be "returning to normal" for much of anything, and school is included in this.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:28 AM   #14
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Absolutely not.

My State is also run by a smart person, so he made sure no schools open for in-person classes.

The way this pandemic is being handled by this administration, along with the upcoming flu season is no freaking joke.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:55 AM   #15
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Our schools, currently are either doing full in person or full virtual. No hybrid options. To be fair, I didn't know how they were going to make three scenarios work all at the same time as they don't have the staff for it. My daughter will be virtual and just about all (if not all) of her friends will be going in person. It was not an easy conversation to have with her, but I do feel it's the best approach. I do hope it's not as bad as I think it will be for those attending in person.

FWIW, her doctor told her if she goes to school in person, she will contract it (even with masks). That did help her understand the decision.
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 10:31 AM   #16
KAC
That postcount though...

Thank you all for your votes. It is a very important decision for us and this puts things in perspectives. Our options are:
Full online or full in person.
You can switch from online to in person but then you have to stick with it unless you contract it or develop a new health concern.

I am opting for full virtual right now. I figured that even if my kids don’t get it me or my wife will definitely get it. Also kids having these kind of symptoms just means hell for us. Right now plan is to see what happens in term 1 and if all goes well then we might consider in term 2.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 10:52 AM   #17
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

This virus is very contagious, and I expect if we open schools up, it'll only be for a few weeks before we have to lock everything down again. Kids are disgusting.

Imo, it's way smarter to prepare our schools for online teaching, rather than split our focus pretending that we'll be able to have kids in the classroom.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 11:08 AM   #18
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

However things stand now, just be ready for changes. This virus doesn't care for planning. I wish I was a better, more patient teacher.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 03:02 PM   #19
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

One of my wife's close friends works for an established online school program. Her 10 year old will be attending that this fall.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 03:13 PM   #20
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Our schools, currently are either doing full in person or full virtual. No hybrid options. To be fair, I didn't know how they were going to make three scenarios work all at the same time as they don't have the staff for it.

Around here the Hybrid means that classes are split into two groups. Group A attends in person on Monday/Tuesday and Group B attends in person on Thursday/Friday. No class-hopping... more like elementary school. No lockers. Probably no lunchroom, etc.

Virtual classes for those students on the other days (on Wednesday, everyone is virtual, and gives the cleaning staff time to prepare classrooms for Group B.)

So, if you have Teacher A, they're still responsible for the same kids, whether in school or virtual. Teacher B likewise.

If you had people opting for Full Virtual, I imagine they'll sit in on whichever classroom is virtual for that day. So they'd hop between Teacher A and Teacher B. They sent out a 50 page document, but haven't had the time to read it.

Full in-person isn't in the cards except for special-needs, etc.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 03:15 PM   #21
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Situation here is a bit complicated. My youngest was starting preschool this year. We had her registered for the 2 full days program because that fit with our schedules. But they announced last week they are canceling the full day program entirely to free up staff because there will be more preschool and kindergarten groups since they are limiting the number of kids per group. So we had to cancel our registration. Her going in from 8AM to 11AM does not work for us when wife and I both have full time jobs and still need to be in the office on those days. We're just going to have to keep her home for the year and mix and match our work schedules, alternating days at home. THANK **** we have the privilege of working from home! Without that we would have been screwed months ago. Can't afford the bullshit costs of daycare and the grandparents can't be relied upon anymore.

As for my older son, his school is doing the hybrid model staggered scheduling to lessen the amount of kids in the building. So its a mix of in school and at home online learning. They have them separated in two big groups depending on last names I think. One group goes into the school Tuesdays and Thursdays, the other group on Wednesdays and Fridays. Mondays everyone is home schooled online so the building can be sanitized.

If it were up to me, and a perfect world I would of course opt to just keep him home. Everything be damned. I just do not have a good feeling about this school year. I think its going to be to tough to keep these kids following the guidelines, and we are going to see lots of outbreaks.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 03:39 PM   #22
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

From what we've been told the online learning for the upcoming school year isn't going to be the **** fest that we had earlier this year. My kids didn't learn a damn thing, and 85% of their teachers never even checked to see if they did their assignments. This time they say they're taking daily attendance for each session, and grades will be a real thing. I've got them chrome books from the school to supplement their gaming PCsI built them with webcams.

I know they miss interacting with their friends, but opening up schools would be a mistake in my opinion. I'm glad they didn't here.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2020, 08:42 AM   #23
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

not sure if i should vote since my kid is old...

but if i did i would vote yes
my logic being...

ontarios numbers arent bad
i dont live in the GTA
i live in a small town
daycares have been open for a couple months and there havent been any outbreaks from them(strip joints on the other hand....)
and since the stress/paranoia level is so high, id bet the schools will be at half capacity or less even
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2020, 11:41 AM   #24
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

In my school we have divided each class in half. One group comes on day and the other the next. On the days present we teach for the full period (no time for activities ... maybe just a couple of minutes to sort out any problems) and on the "off" days, kids get activities to do at home to make up for the "lost" time.

This way we can keep the social distance in classes. We have hand sanitisers spread through the school and have set times and instances where everyone must sanitise their hands. During breaks (recesses) and before and after school teachers supervise their classes to ensure that distancing is maintained. Goes without saying that masks are mandatory.

Screening also takes place before kids enter the school building.

And on the side ... I would like to tell you just what a pleasure it is to teach classes of 20 and not 40. There are virtually no disciplinary issues. None. I think there is a magical number, 35. Go over that and kids start to become unruly.

Last edited by Capt. Picard : Aug 15, 2020 at 11:48 AM.
Capt. Picard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2020, 12:46 PM   #25
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

GL to all the parents trying to send their kids to school. It doesnt matter how many guidelines are in place there just arent enough staff to enforce them in every corner of a school.

I do not have children but if I did I most definitely would not be sending them to school this year.

If you have ever worked(not been in) a school you would understand.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote