Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 4, 2013, 10:12 PM   #10
VVanks
Gentlemen Please...

VVanks is still being judged by the masses

You know, for a lot of **** people say, Apple still does a much better job at things such as Siri.

I own an Android smartphone, and use an iPad, and Mac... and I have to say after all this garbage, Apple's Siri implementation is still far superior to any other ones.

I'm so used to using Siri on my iPad and my gf's iPhone that I barely even use the actual phone to do a lot of basic tasks.

On my gf's iPhone, we just ask "where's the nearest movie theatre... take me to it.. and it works"

On my phone, it takes about 2-3 tries before it even picks up the proper words, then proceeds to do something weird.

Furthermore, Siri gets more of the quirks, like who played Batman in Dark Knight.

Of course, fanboys will just tune in and prove me wrong, but after using a HTC ONE X for my own cell phone, and using iPhone 4S + iPad, and others, Apple does do a few of the things better.

Although iOS is still utter garbage for app installation, I've been prompted my password 50 times installing free apps...
VVanks is offline   Reply With Quote