Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Closed Thread

Old May 2, 2013, 09:26 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Firstly glad he's ok and nothing happened.

So He had no clue why they were there? So was this his friends pulling a prank again like last time?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Well, I don't think he expected R3D to figure out his address and phone number, contact the police in Denmark, and have them send a squad car out to his residence.

Don't EVER **** with JohnEJohn. This man could ruin your life.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old May 2, 2013, 09:26 AM   #122
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

It could have been one of his 'friends' (or that woman) using his computer again, wouldn't be the first time. But I'm glad he's all right. Allegedly (apparently you have to use that word now when stating an unconfirmed fact).
Old May 2, 2013, 09:27 AM   #123
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Damn, look what 2 minutes will do to a thread. Yes, my guess is also a 'prank'.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 2, 2013, 09:28 AM   #124
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Well, I don't think he expected R3D to figure out his address and phone number, contact the police in Denmark, and have them send a squad car out to his residence.

lol, I would do it all over again if I had to, just glad the guys ok.
Old May 2, 2013, 09:31 AM   #125
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
lol, I would do it all over again if I had to, just glad the guys ok.
pssst - you do any ....side work?

j/k Nice work Mr. J. EJohn
Old May 2, 2013, 09:32 AM   #126
jolle
Hipster Dufus

jolle can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjolle can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjolle can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Would have been a terrible thing to go out with "I wanna say goodboy".
Old May 2, 2013, 09:33 AM   #127
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

Glad he's OK.

And great work, Detective John!
Old May 2, 2013, 09:33 AM   #128
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwood View Post
pssst - you do any ....side work?

j/k Nice work Mr. J. EJohn
I would tell you....but

Old May 2, 2013, 09:33 AM   #129
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolle View Post
Would have been a terrible thing to go out with "I wanna say goodboy".
Maybe he has a dog?
Old May 2, 2013, 09:33 AM   #130
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

If he had no clue why the police were there I am leaning to the theory his girl hijacked his account again. She sounds like a real piece of work if she thinks posting suicide letters is amusing.

Last edited by nrs421 : May 2, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old May 2, 2013, 09:35 AM   #131
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

I really can't wait for Peter to come online, I bet he must of thought what the hell was going on when the cops went knocking.

Peter, sorry dude but glad your ok
Old May 2, 2013, 09:35 AM   #132
KAC
Lets talk stupid

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

How do we know police went to the same guy or that he was the same guy? It's the Danish ffs. You never know anything with 'em.
Until m4trix comes online, I will be cautiously pessimistic about this whole thing.
Old May 2, 2013, 09:36 AM   #133
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
If he had no clue why he police were there I think his girl hijacked his account again. She sounds like a real piece of work if she thinks posting suicide letters is amusing.
Well, I said this before but if it wasn't a hijack, then it might be this vvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz
Not sure if he contacted anyone else or posted on others forums about this.

@KAC - The Danes actually have a good police force. Much better than most countries, actually..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old May 2, 2013, 09:37 AM   #134
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Excellent news at Rage3d's finest hour. Good work everyone! I'm glad we didn't lose another Rager.
Old May 2, 2013, 09:40 AM   #135
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

i am glad he seems to b ok
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
Old May 2, 2013, 09:44 AM   #136
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

We should probably stop speculating. We don't know anything at this point other than the Peter we sent the cops to at that address, said he didn't know what was going on. Anything else is speculation at this point.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old May 2, 2013, 09:45 AM   #137
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Wow I had a dream the other day that I made a suicide thread on Rage3D... except I wasn't me in the dream, I was someone else.
Old May 2, 2013, 09:45 AM   #138
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Don't you bring that negativity in here, Shrike.

DON'T YOU DO IT
Old May 2, 2013, 09:52 AM   #139
KAC
Lets talk stupid

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
We should probably stop speculating. We don't know anything at this point other than the Peter we sent the cops to at that address, said he didn't know what was going on. Anything else is speculation at this point.

For all we know, it may be a different Peter completely confuzzled by the cops showing up...
Old May 2, 2013, 09:59 AM   #140
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post

For all we know, it may be a different Peter completely confuzzled by the cops showing up...
I doubt it, I got the whois info from the site he posted on here that he is the owner of, his first name matches and if you look at the registered surname, it is the same as the link he gives as his website in his profile.

If it turns out to be a coincidence, I will eat a cactus live on r3d later tonight
Old May 2, 2013, 10:01 AM   #141
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

I figured he was just showing Raz, "now THIS is how you quit rage3d!"

Seriously...if he did post it and was serious about it, it still can't be said that "all is well"....but certainly not as bad as it could have been.

Quote:
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
Old May 2, 2013, 10:11 AM   #142
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Target Acquired: Argumentative posts deleted.

Let's try not to speculate or condemn. Stay optimistic for now.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old May 2, 2013, 10:13 AM   #143
kingofslackerz
busy doing nothin

kingofslackerz is still being judged by the masses

You guys are awesome, Rage3D should be proud we have such high quality people here. I woke up to this thread to see how everyone bounced into action, warms me heart, lol.
Old May 2, 2013, 10:18 AM   #144
KAC
Lets talk stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofslackerz View Post
You guys are awesome, Rage3D should be proud we have such high quality people here. I woke up to this thread to see how everyone bounced into action, warms me heart, lol.
Please bend over for some ass warming as well...
Old May 2, 2013, 10:21 AM   #145
kingofslackerz
busy doing nothin

kingofslackerz is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Please bend over for some ass warming as well...
Sorry, I'm not a bottom
Old May 2, 2013, 10:40 AM   #146
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I've cleaned some of the personal info out of the thread - those who have already made contact / tried to make contact have all the info they need to try again if necessary. Glad it appears to be closing in on a positive resolution.

Some of you will likely gripe at what you view as over-moderating in this thread. Sometimes I think you need to take a step back and realize that words spoken online can actually hurt, and there are times when filtering your own thoughts is the appropriate course of action - even if your online persona is built on acting like an ass.
Old May 2, 2013, 10:41 AM   #147
acroig
Master Troll

acroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Sometimes I think you need to take a step back and realize that words spoken online can actually hurt, and there are times when filtering your own thoughts is the appropriate course of action - even if your online persona is built on acting like an ass.
Amen!

yoz
Old May 2, 2013, 10:43 AM   #148
KAC
Lets talk stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Glad he's OK.

And great work, Detective John!
JohnEJohn is Mark IV style Mother****er!
Old May 2, 2013, 10:49 AM   #149
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

This has got to be the most intense thread I've ever read on Rage3D. Glad it worked out. Nice job Ragers.
Old May 2, 2013, 11:01 AM   #150
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled with

glad everything worked out.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Closed Thread