Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking Discuss Radeon tweaking, modding, and overclocking practices. Want to post your benchmarks scores? This is the place!

Old Sep 24, 2010, 02:28 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ExoTic
Banned

ExoTic is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
lmao you have no idea.. I would embarrass you beyond belief.

but sure give me your address and next time I'm in jerze ill be sure to drop by to watch you run away from me

and wheres your vantage score tough guy?
vantage scores wont be up till saturday mornin bad luck has been on my side lately first mobo died now power supply died. judging from ur replies ur just a waste of time. But incase u decide u wanna show that u can take me down ill pmed u where to meet me.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 02:29 AM   #122
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

you give yourself away on 2 points Exotic

first, if you had a good score you would post it, but you dont. Funny you could run Vantage with physx and unigine but now cant.. first it was mobo and now psu.

secondly, the fact that you threaten people and try to act tough on the internet proves you are pussy, probably because you get your ass kicked in real life so much

so you fail man, simple as that

btw stop talking tough because I can read you like a book, you are a pussy
Old Sep 24, 2010, 02:37 AM   #123
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
you give yourself away on 2 points Exotic

first, if you had a good score you would post it, but you dont. Funny you could run Vantage with physx and unigine but now cant.. first it was mobo and now psu.

secondly, the fact that you threaten people and try to act tough on the internet proves you are pussy, probably because you get your ass kicked in real life so much

so you fail man, simple as that

btw stop talking tough because I can read you like a book, you are a pussy
yo ****** check ur inbox i just sent u and i do hope u make it there. Now if u cant ur coward and a pussy and dont forget to let me know what time u gonna be there.

Last edited by ExoTic : Sep 24, 2010 at 02:40 AM.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 24, 2010, 02:45 AM   #124
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoTic View Post
yo ****** check ur inbox i just sent u and i do hope u make it there. Now if u cant ur coward and a pussy and dont forget to let me know what time u gonna be there.
Haha I'm on the other side of the planet genius.. I'll see you in an hour go meet me there.

Give it up man I can read you like a book, you are a pussy and I can tell by your insecure nature over your PC hardware performance, aswell as you trying to prove you are tough on teh interwebs.

you fail, I can see straight through you
Old Sep 24, 2010, 02:53 AM   #125
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
Haha I'm on the other side of the planet genius.. I'll see you in an hour go meet me there.

Give it up man I can read you like a book, you are a pussy and I can tell by your insecure nature over your PC hardware performance, aswell as you trying to prove you are tough on teh interwebs.

you fail, I can see straight through you
excuses, excuses just like i said before u just like to talk but u cant walk. now whos the pussy? Ur like a bitch all u do is wine.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 03:01 AM   #126
demo
space cadet

Quote:
excuses, excuses just like i said before u just like to talk but u cant walk. now whos the pussy? Ur like a bitch all u do is wine.
excuses excuses? why dont fly over then? Ill even pick you up at the airport

you are insecure about your PC hardware, probably to compensate for your small penis, if you wernt you would have posted Vantage scores the first time I asked

secondly, you must be weak as piss because you keep trying to start a fist fight over the net because of Vantage scores, haha you really are a pussy

you are like a little puppy dog yapping at my heals that I could step on and crush its skull if it annoyed me enough..
Old Sep 24, 2010, 03:21 AM   #127
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
excuses excuses? why dont fly over then? Ill even pick you up at the airport

you are insecure about your PC hardware, probably to compensate for your small penis, if you wernt you would have posted Vantage scores the first time I asked

secondly, you must be weak as piss because you keep trying to start a fist fight over the net because of Vantage scores, haha you really are a pussy

you are like a little puppy dog yapping at my heals that I could step on and crush its skull if it annoyed me enough..
i aint flying to no australia ur the one who served in the army use ur discount to fly here and ill bend u over and make u my lil bitch. u dont wana embarrased the austalian army do u? so just stop whining and get over here and meet me on that address i gave u.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 03:28 AM   #128
demo
space cadet

Quote:
i aint flying to no australia ur the one who served in the army use ur discount to fly here and ill bend u over and make u my lil bitch. u dont wana embarrased the austalian army do u? so just stop whining and get over here and meet me on that address i gave u.
you're an idiot, cant believe im arguing with a handicapped child on the other side of the world..

seriously man stfu and grow some balls, its only a PC hardware score, btw im not in the army atm...
Old Sep 24, 2010, 03:48 AM   #129
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
you're an idiot, cant believe im arguing with a handicapped child on the other side of the world..

seriously man stfu and grow some balls, its only a PC hardware score, btw im not in the army atm...
well there just no point arguing wit a bitch all she does is talk. if u happen to visit u.s.a dont forget to stop by in jerZe and pay me a visit afterall u have the address on where to find me and oh one more thing dont delete that address i gave u.

Last edited by ExoTic : Sep 24, 2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 03:58 AM   #130
demo
space cadet

Quote:
well there just no point arguing wit a bitch all she does is talk. if u happen to visit u.s.a dont forget to stop by in jerZe and pay me a visit afterall u have the address where to find me and oh one more thing dont delete that address i gave u.
seriously you are a spoilt retarded child arnt you? im putting you on ignore

you like to talk tough but considering you dont even have the courage to do something as simple as post a Vantage score I doubt you would seriously be up for getting your ass kicked by me.. you fail, hard.

go put some more hair gel in your gay hair style and flex your muscles in the mirror you try-hard.. jerze fresh rofl.

dont forget to post your vantage score when you find the courage..

Last edited by demo : Sep 24, 2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 04:16 AM   #131
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
seriously you are a spoilt retarded child arnt you? im putting you on ignore

you like to talk tough but considering you dont even have the courage to do something as simple as post a Vantage score I doubt you would seriously be up for getting your ass kicked by me.. you fail, hard.

go put some more hair gel in your gay hair style and flex your muscles in the mirror you try-hard.. jerze fresh rofl.

dont forget to post your vantage score when you find the courage..
gettin ma butt kicked by ur scrawny ass roflmao keep on dreamin man and dont forget to pay me a visit if u man enough and u know where to find me douchebag.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 04:35 AM   #132
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamK47 View Post
P52451

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=2547942

Intel Core i7 980X @ 4250MHz
Asus P6X58D Premium @ 25 x 170MHz
6 GB Mushkin Redline @ 2040 DDR
Three nVidia GTX 480 in SLI @ 800/2020
50GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD
Three 1TB SpinPoint F3 in RAID-0 - 3TB
1TB SpinPoint F1
LG 32LD450 32" LCD
Samsung 22X SH-S223L DVD-RW
Asus Xonar Essence STX sound card
Antec Twelve Hundred case
Prolimatech Megahalems heatsink
Corsair HX 1000W power supply
Shure SRH840 headphones
Razer Lycosa keyboard
CST LaserTRAC 2545 trackball
impressive Adam! That is sick!
Old Sep 24, 2010, 06:52 AM   #133
AdamK47
Radeon R700

AdamK47 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAdamK47 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Thanks. The power supply I listed in there is wrong though. I upgraded to the Corsair AX 1200W.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 12:27 PM   #134
ExoTic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamK47 View Post
Thanks. The power supply I listed in there is wrong though. I upgraded to the Corsair AX 1200W.
mine just arrive today the ax 1200w wish i have ur system .
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:04 PM   #135
shane_p
Radeon HD 5970

shane_p is still being judged by the masses

my newest Vantage run, got my CPU score up to 49,000+
not bad for no Physx

I have ran with my video cards overclocked higher, so I will try and get my GPU score higher next

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
RIG#1
980x @ 4.42Ghz 24/7 under water 2x Rads, Gigabyte X58-UD9 mobo
590 GTX Hydro Copper, 12GB DDR3 4x OCZ SSD/RAID 0, X-FI, 1500watt Strider, MOZART TX case
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/x...x%20and%20UD9/
RIG#2
i7 920 @4.2Ghz, X58-UD3R, XFX 5970, 6GB DDR3, 850watt Corsair, Antec 900
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20920%20HTPC/
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:02 AM   #136
LastManStanding
Radeon R300

LastManStanding is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_p View Post
not bad for no Physx

I have ran with my video cards overclocked higher, so I will try and get my GPU score higher next

so you saying u aint got a physx card hidden away in there? you CPU Test 2 score is just too high to be intel alone! my 980X @ 4.33Ghz only manages 50 in that test.....
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourENEMY
LOL

Last edited by LastManStanding : Nov 10, 2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:16 AM   #137
LastManStanding
Radeon R300

this guy is running @ +4.5GHz and gets under 52 on CPU Test 2, so fella, u ARE RUNNING PHYSX

TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourENEMY
LOL
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:55 PM   #138
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
, u ARE RUNNING PHYSX
there's a bit of that round ere..
Old Nov 12, 2010, 01:49 AM   #139
LastManStanding
Radeon R300

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastManStanding, u ARE RUNNING PHYSX

there's a bit of that round ere..
yeah, but he claims he is not using physx

Quote:
not bad for no Physx
I'm calling him out on this

I wanna see the same runs with the same scores with the same screeshots with the GPUZ drop down box showing the cards in his system or device manager......... until then..... fail
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourENEMY
LOL

Last edited by LastManStanding : Nov 12, 2010 at 02:01 AM.
Old Nov 17, 2010, 08:29 AM   #140
Hans Dampf
Radeon R200

Hans Dampf is still being judged by the masses

Guys! Sure both scores are without PhysX. If the guys would have an NVidia card active for Physx, the score would be much higher and PhysX would also be ticked in GPU-Z for the ATI-cards!
Actually it is the high overclocked Gulftown, which allows such high numbers in the CPU tests!

Here you see a run including PhysX. Pls check the second CPU score and the ticked PhysX in the ATI GPU-Z window.

OK, it is done with a highly overclocked 470, but on the other hands missing the additional points, which the Gulftown would give!

Old Nov 17, 2010, 03:13 PM   #141
LastManStanding
Radeon R300

well, i now from experience, a score of 90 steps/s in CPU test 2 = nvidia 9600GT card used for physx so dont chops off when u r using a highly oc 470

i stand by this

Quote:
I wanna see the same runs with the same scores with the same screeshots with the GPUZ drop down box showing the cards in his system or device manager......... until then..... fail
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourENEMY
LOL

Last edited by LastManStanding : Nov 17, 2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old Nov 18, 2010, 03:19 AM   #142
Hans Dampf
Radeon R200

Hans Dampf is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
well, i now from experience, a score of 90 steps/s in CPU test 2 = nvidia 9600GT card used for physx so dont chops off when u r using a highly oc 470

i stand by this
Funny as it is I had 90 Steps/s on my 9600GT, too - but with a I7 950 @4.5.
Thought the Gulftown would score better.

BTW: The GPU-Z dropdown box won't help you. If he wanted to cheat, then he could easily disable the NV-card and show you the drop down box after that. Same effort as to disable PhysX and open GPU-Z after it to show the unticked PhysX! So no use for a proof.

Edit: But when I compare the numbers, it looks like you may be right.

But on Guru3D Shane_P reported, that after he updated his mainboard BIOS, he got 10K more points in the CPU tests. The guys over there found that weird, too!
http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1850

Last edited by Hans Dampf : Nov 18, 2010 at 03:35 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2010, 11:25 AM   #143
shane_p
Radeon HD 5970

Quote:
this guy is running @ +4.5GHz and gets under 52 on CPU Test 2, so fella, u ARE RUNNING PHYSX

NO!
I have no Nvidia card in this rig at all

u guys know what it is?
once I flash to the UD9*.W02 BIOS (Gigabyte overclocking BIOS)
and turn off OCP, I get almost 10,000 more points in CPU SCORE
every time.

and that is just with my 980x at 4.42, ram at 1600Mhz (9-9-9-24-1T), and about 3,200 uncore
but yah I flash back to an older BIOS, I get about 9,000 less CPU score consistently

here is a run before .W02 bios:

and here is with .W02 (and OCP disabled):

nothing really changed here other than BIOS, well maybe different video card driver (but that would only explain GPU score)
RIG#1
590 GTX Hydro Copper, 12GB DDR3 4x OCZ SSD/RAID 0, X-FI, 1500watt Strider, MOZART TX case
RIG#2

Last edited by shane_p : Nov 18, 2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2010, 11:39 AM   #144
LastManStanding
Radeon R300

bull 5hit
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourENEMY
LOL
Old Nov 18, 2010, 11:48 AM   #145
shane_p
Radeon HD 5970

Quote:
bull 5hit
well whatever
its the truth, no physx or anything else going on here

same overclock on CPU, just BIOS changed, and OCP DISABLE is the only difference

other people on TWEAKTOWN have seen the same things with Gigabyte Overclocking Championship BIOS as well

old news now though, I have heard it (OCP) also changes IOH strap change or something to get more performance out of Gigabyte mobos
RIG#1
RIG#2

Last edited by shane_p : Nov 18, 2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old Nov 18, 2010, 11:52 AM   #146
LastManStanding
Radeon R300

fella, lie to yourself all ur life, i couldn't give a 5hit
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourENEMY
LOL
Old Dec 7, 2010, 07:28 PM   #147
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

P7788 on my GX740 lappy
Old Dec 8, 2010, 11:39 AM   #148
demo
space cadet

Thanks for the tip Shane_P, there is also a UD5/UD7 rev.2 GOOC bios (since they are essentialy the same board) and I managed to get ~70k CPU score with a GTX580

I managed to get ~33k out of a single GTX580, almost matching my best of ~36k with Tri-5850

hrmm I might throw 2 x 5850 in and a GTX580 for physX and use that bios, when I'm not feeling too lazy that is..

Last edited by demo : Dec 8, 2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 07:16 PM   #149
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

My vantage score for my gtx 570, default settings.

Old Mar 16, 2011, 04:30 PM   #150
LastManStanding
Radeon R300

Quote:
not bad for no Physx

i wanna see a vantage 1.1.0 run and see what CPU TEST 2 shows up, seeing how you say you haven't got physx running, 1.1.0 will confirm this
(link to result page too plz)
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourFriend
TheVideoGameIsYourENEMY
LOL

Last edited by LastManStanding : Mar 16, 2011 at 04:34 PM.