Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 4, 2020, 01:51 PM   #17221
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
The Invisible Man - 5/10 so dumb in so many ways. Only gets points because it was a bit like Crysis in spots.
haha .. true. The movie had so much potential but ugh...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2020, 09:23 PM   #17222
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Master Z: The Ip Man Legacy (2018) - 6.5/10

Not bad...
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2020, 11:31 PM   #17223
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Watched it because of your comment. There's definitely some unexpected quality and subtlety in this one. For some reason it reminded me of Sunshine but without the same psychological element. Things were shot well, and K-Stew did a pretty good job. Definitely showed about a million times more depth to her acting than other up and comers. I guess she isn't really an up and comer anymore but w/e
You know how sometimes something minor in a movie annoys you more than it should? For me it was when they were in their giant suits and have to swim through a small opening. K-Stew says 'I'll go first, I'm the smallest'.

All the suits were the same size. You're just a small person inside a large suit. It doesn't make a difference if you're the smallest.

But, otherwise, I wasn't expecting much from the movie and it ended up being decently entertaining.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 5, 2020, 12:16 AM   #17224
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Antitrust - 5/10 - older geek nerd thriller with Tim Robbins.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2020, 12:23 AM   #17225
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

yep that instantly nagged at me. i also wasn't super happy at how she was able to overload+blow up the reactor with like 1 or 2 clicks in about 10 seconds. There are no safety measures? Maybe all the ongoing destruction ruined the safety measures but idk...

I was really pleasantly surprised at TJ Miller's character. He was funny enough without being a doofus, and weird enough without being cliché. I think I really liked every single one of his lines... And I like the little deception where you think Stewart is about to start fixing her suit towards the end...

Last edited by bob saget : Apr 5, 2020 at 03:54 AM.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2020, 12:25 AM   #17226
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Coffee and Kareem. Avoid / 10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2020, 01:20 AM   #17227
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

The Gentlemen. 7-10

Got a bit too cute at the end but **** it Guy Ritchie needs to make 10 more of these before I die.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 20.5.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50a bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 20.5.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2020, 03:32 AM   #17228
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Underwater - 8/10 actually really enjoyed it and it surprisingly ticked a lot of boxes for me in terms of sci-fi horror movies. Thought most of the cast was good and enjoyed the steady build up. hugely underrated imo.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2020, 09:02 AM   #17229
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Underwater - 8/10 actually really enjoyed it and it surprisingly ticked a lot of boxes for me in terms of sci-fi horror movies. Thought most of the cast was good and enjoyed the steady build up. hugely underrated imo.
Agreed. Actually enjoyed it!
Old Apr 5, 2020, 09:09 AM   #17230
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Agreed. Actually enjoyed it!
Will watch then, TY both.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2020, 09:12 AM   #17231
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

The National Theatre (UK) is running free performances on YouTube.

If you enjoy plays, might want to check it out. Watched One Man, Two Govnors with James Corden. It was fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUD...0NIOYVJvEMQjqw

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2020, 09:44 AM   #17232
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
The Gentlemen. 7-10

Got a bit too cute at the end but **** it Guy Ritchie needs to make 10 more of these before I die.
This is out? I need to see this one!! Pretty much love all his stuff!!

An old one, Rustlers Rhapsody. "Roots kicking in"

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2020, 04:48 PM   #17233
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Sonic 6.5/10 Pretty meh all round. Started okay but I didn't think it progressed all that well.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2020, 05:42 PM   #17234
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Just watched Vivarium. Thought it was good. It's a weird/wacky movie. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I am kinda fond of these kind of movies. However, if you are planning on watching it, definitely do not watch the trailer as it spoils pretty much the whole movie.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2020, 06:47 PM   #17235
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Payne3d once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

the hunt 7/10
vivarium 7/10
underwater 6/10
harpoon 6/10
bloodshot 4/10
Old Apr 7, 2020, 05:01 AM   #17236
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Will watch then, TY both.
Let us know what you think
Old Apr 7, 2020, 08:25 AM   #17237
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Let us know what you think
Wilco.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2020, 04:17 PM   #17238
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Underwater. 5/10. Tried to be Alien meets The Abyss, without the magic of either. Totally called the ending.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2020, 05:32 PM   #17239
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

"Captain Phillips". 5/7. Second half seemed drawn out without much actually happening. Bip bap bam, done and dusted.
Old Apr 8, 2020, 05:31 PM   #17240
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Yesterday night I watched Color Out of Space (2020). While it was a great looking movie (in terms of visual presentation) I thought the overall movie itself was alright/okay at best. It seems this movie was praised by both the audience and the critics though. Maybe it deserves a re-watch sometime. I'll say I did enjoy Mandy (2018) quite a bit more.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2020, 08:42 PM   #17241
necropimp
Radeon Arctic Islands

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Empire Records... because it's Rex Manning Day
Old Apr 8, 2020, 09:27 PM   #17242
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

A Good Old Fashioned Orgy . . . 6/10

This is on Hulu now. It has a great ensemble cast lead by Jason Sudeikis and Lake Bell. Dang, it's almost 10 years old now.
Old Apr 8, 2020, 09:56 PM   #17243
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Call of the Wild. 6/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2020, 11:29 PM   #17244
Babel-17
Radeon R300

Babel-17 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBabel-17 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Watched Inland Empire (2006). Pretty wacky stuff. Really liked it. The only David Lynch movies I've seen are Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, and Inland Empire (in that order too). I have to say that the picture quality of David Lynch movies (based on the ones I've seen) is not too great (especially Lost Highway). They look blurry/fuzzy and of really low resolution. It's as if they were shot using really cheap cameras. Is this done for effect and artistic purposes (like in 28 Days Later)?
IIRC he deliberately went with a relatively low resolution digital camera for Inland Empire as it gave him the look he was going for. In a nutshell, I think he likes that style because that's how he thinks our dreams are. The second half of Lost Highway, and both the other films, are out and out Dreamscapes, so while some imagery is meant to be striking (especially faces), the overall sense he's striving to impart isn't meant to be one of lushness. Our minds take shortcuts when dreaming, lol, like a game designer working within an asset budget for the videocards/consoles that the game supports, and imo Lynch tries to suggest that with his film. He doesn't dodge that a dream experienced as a movie is going to have instances of it revealing itself for what it is. Or at least suggesting that. Lol at the scene of Harry Dean Stanton bumming a few bucks from the actors.

Now that I think about it, that gives his films a bit of a SF vibe, and it reminds me of what it was supposed to be like within eXistenZ. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existenz

Wow, 20 years old. Nice that it stays relevant.

Edit: The specifications for what Lynch used for Inland Empire: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460829...ef_=tt_dt_spec

Quote:
Camera Sony DSR-PD150
Laboratory FotoKem Laboratory, Burbank (CA), USA
Film Length 4,977 m (Portugal, 35 mm)
Negative Format Mini DV
Cinematographic Process DVCAM (480i/60) (source format)
Digital Intermediate (master format)
HDCAM SR (1080p/24) (source format)
Printed Film Format 35 mm (spherical) (Kodak Vision Premier 2393)
Babel-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2020, 01:39 AM   #17245
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Under da water: Mep

6-10 Looked great when not too dark but ending was run of the mill.

I wouldve ended the movie in a cooler way. That giant creature and its brood came out of the hole that poked into a sub surface ocean almost as big as the pacific but much deeper and the movie ends with the pacific floor opening up to another ocean that triples the depth and amount of water it holds cept its now flooding with a whole new ecosystem of creatures much bigger than our own pacific and they are anoxic sulphur based and their ecosystem ends up in a thousand year struggle between sulphur based life and carbon based as the vast waters slowly start to meet and mix... wouldve had shades of Pacific Rim and HP Lovecraft I think that woulda made a half decent cliff hanger...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 20.5.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50a bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 20.5.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Last edited by pax : Apr 9, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 10:38 AM   #17246
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Motherless Brooklyn. 8/10.

Good movie, good acting. Some parts of the story don't come together well, but overall very enjoyable.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2020, 12:02 AM   #17247
pax
Rage3D Spammer

The Signal. By the guy who made Underwater.

And it has the same problem, no idea how to end the movie properly. Props for style tho. 6-10

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Apr 10, 2020, 05:35 PM   #17248
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Watched Bloodshot about a week ago. Can't remember the story/10.

Onward. 2nd worst pixar movie (Cars 2 is slightly worse). 5/10.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2020, 08:20 PM   #17249
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Auggie - 6/10 Old man bangs hot 20 something VR Slut and touch module must be purchased
Old Apr 10, 2020, 08:21 PM   #17250
Nascar24

Onward - 5/10 eh!