Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 1, 2020, 03:32 AM   #3061
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
So apparently the way people are opening up the economy it is as if we have already cured the virus. What a bunch of dumb asses across the globe.
What's going on in Pakistan? Are they open?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 03:09 PM   #3062
dodger
Doggy

dodger is still being judged by the masses

Well my gym opened up today. They had disinfectant bottles on a table at check-in and I was the only one using it. They said to wear face masks and I was pretty much the only one doing that too (the staff all had theirs on) though after huffing and puffing into one I can see why people don't. I've been watching videos on youtube from people in other states that have let gyms open up earlier and expected the pool to be closed.

Well our pool is open but the middle lane is off limits so you got max 2 lap swimmers at a time. *But* the locker room/showers/sauna/jacuzzi are all closed so you are wearing your swimsuit to the car so the pool was empty. Going to be wearing my speedos under my shorts next time cause that water looked awfully tempting after my workout (and ouch I had to go down 2 notches on all the weight machines).
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 03:15 PM   #3063
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
What's going on in Pakistan? Are they open?
You know he does not live there, right?

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 1, 2020, 03:42 PM   #3064
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Most of the news on this has been overshadowed by the destruction being caused by riots. I haven't seen anything about any new upticks in infections recently despite stuff reopening. I still only go out when necessary though.

Anyone seeing an increase in their area? NC seems to have had a couple days with 500+ new cases confirmed recently.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 03:47 PM   #3065
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

Virginia opened up drive through testing in a couple of spots and cases shot up until they ran out of tests. Either these tests are giving a lot of false positives or infections are far more widespread than most of us think.

Is there a site that lists testing rates and compares it against positive/negative ratios?
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 04:04 PM   #3066
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Most of the news on this has been overshadowed by the destruction being caused by riots. I haven't seen anything about any new upticks in infections recently despite stuff reopening. I still only go out when necessary though.

Anyone seeing an increase in their area? NC seems to have had a couple days with 500+ new cases confirmed recently.
Looks like your the new epicenter, we were in that range when we were at the top here in Michigan, today we had 135.

Edit: Your just run of the mill, Our worst day was 1953. We actually had 500 yesterday.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Jun 1, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 04:22 PM   #3067
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Yeah, looks like we're about the same.

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 04:47 PM   #3068
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Last week in California seemed a lot worse. Testing is also ramping up and it will take a few weeks to see any real spike.

I like the MSN site as they give you a few different ways to slice the data for each state:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/coronavirus
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2020, 05:29 PM   #3069
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Covid 19 is losing potency fast: Italian doctor.

https://science.slashdot.org/story/2...tm_medium=feed
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2020, 10:01 AM   #3070
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

As a result of COVID-19, in Canada I'm soo looking forward to...

massive tax hikes
big hikes in the prices of EVERYTHING (goods, services, utility rates, gas prices, insurance rates)
most businesses cutting out benefits, bonuses, or jobs
governments getting bigger, more wasteful, and more powerful

I find that whenever a big economic crisis hits it gives everyone carte blanche to screw everyone else any way they see fit.

I'm in a decent financial position but the vast majority of people are never going to dig themselves out because of this stuff
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2020, 10:06 AM   #3071
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post

massive tax hikes
big hikes in the prices of EVERYTHING (goods, services, utility rates, gas prices, insurance rates)

I find that whenever a big economic crisis hits it gives everyone carte blanche to screw everyone else any way they see fit.

I'm in a decent financial position but the vast majority of people are never going to dig themselves out because of this stuff
Indeed. It is appearing more and more that the shutdowns of cities and economies are going to have a worse aftershock on people and their lives than the virus did as a whole.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2020, 11:20 AM   #3072
dodger
Doggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post

massive tax hikes

Some of those things must just be in your particular area. I filled most of my tank up for $1.62 USD ($1.32 after fuel points seeing how grocery stores are getting lots of business not to mention inflation). So because I didn't want to waste any more fuel points $10 of gas was good for 2 months (since everything was closed April-May). Not to mention GEICO gave everyone a 15% credit when they re-up their coverage. I mean I assume you must be talking car insurance since you got UHC over there.
Old Jun 3, 2020, 12:00 PM   #3073
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Some of those things must just be in your particular area. I filled most of my tank up for $1.62 USD ($1.32 after fuel points seeing how grocery stores are getting lots of business not to mention inflation). So because I didn't want to waste any more fuel points $10 of gas was good for 2 months (since everything was closed April-May). Not to mention GEICO gave everyone a 15% credit when they re-up their coverage. I mean I assume you must be talking car insurance since you got UHC over there.
We're about to hit inflation hard.

For instance, decreased demand in fuel caused the shut down of production of oil. I expect a sharp spike into the $6/gallon range with a shortage of gas stations to boot when economies pick back up (especially now that we have all this new infrastructure construction being completed at a much faster rate due to them not having to wait until night/weekends).

I also think the dynamic(s) of how our economy works will be permanently altered. Most in the form of more telework, which we were moving towards anyway. Houses are going to be more commonly built with rooms dedicated for home offices. Even though I think there will be a price spike and a shortage in fuel, I think our overall fuel usage for travel will be reduced and may never get to the peak it once was.
Old Jun 3, 2020, 12:35 PM   #3074
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post

For instance, decreased demand in fuel caused the shut down of production of oil. I expect a sharp spike into the $6/gallon range with a shortage of gas stations to boot when economies pick back up (especially now that we have all this new infrastructure construction being completed at a much faster rate due to them not having to wait until night/weekends).

I also think the dynamic(s) of how our economy works will be permanently altered. Most in the form of more telework, which we were moving towards anyway. Houses are going to be more commonly built with rooms dedicated for home offices. Even though I think there will be a price spike and a shortage in fuel, I think our overall fuel usage for travel will be reduced and may never get to the peak it once was.
I'm certainly rooting for this. If anything good comes out of this pandemic, I hope it's the recognition that many people are just as productive (if not more so) working from home. Being in an office, breathing recycled air, and sitting in small meeting rooms for hours a day is not good for one's health, IMO.

The overall reduction in fossil fuel usage would be a huge plus in my book.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2020, 02:45 PM   #3075
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I'm certainly rooting for this. If anything good comes out of this pandemic, I hope it's the recognition that many people are just as productive (if not more so) working from home. Being in an office, breathing recycled air, and sitting in small meeting rooms for hours a day is not good for one's health, IMO.

The overall reduction in fossil fuel usage would be a huge plus in my book.
As long as child care exists. It will be impossible for many to work if their kids are at home screaming and running around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2020, 04:24 PM   #3076
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
As long as child care exists. It will be impossible for many to work if their kids are at home screaming and running around.
Kids fighting each other over who gets a turn playing chaos on the keyboard closest to them while the other keyboard sits ignored literally ten feet away in the background of a conference call is normal and expected during the pandemic. I hope this is not looked down upon in the future as it has been in the past.
Old Jun 3, 2020, 05:00 PM   #3077
dodger
Doggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post

Possible gas price spike incoming:

I wonder how much it costs just to move all those floating tankers of crude out of the way.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 03:14 PM   #3078
dodger
Doggy

Second time at the gym, slightly more people than opening day. Just the staff and me were wearing masks. Pool was empty despite more signage indicating that it was actually open though with essentially a max capacity of 2. I did hit the pool this time and it really felt they amped the chlorine even more than usual. Only did half a mile instead of my usual mile and wow things deteriorate after 6 weeks of lock down.

Mom ventured out and brought in a whole trunk load of food just in case the storm track above turned towards us but so far it's still heading towards Louisiana.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 03:23 PM   #3079
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Second time at the gym, slightly more people than opening day. Just the staff and me were wearing masks. Pool was empty despite more signage indicating that it was actually open though with essentially a max capacity of 2. I did hit the pool this time and it really felt they amped the chlorine even more than usual. Only did half a mile instead of my usual mile and wow things deteriorate after 6 weeks of lock down.

Mom ventured out and brought in a whole trunk load of food just in case the storm track above turned towards us but so far it's still heading towards Louisiana.
so it took of 3 layers of skin
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2020, 05:30 PM   #3080
Jay20016
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

If you're smelling "chlorine" in a pool, it isn't because it is overly chlorinated, it can often mean it is under chlorinated. You're not really smelling "chlorine" you're smelling what is called a chloramine which is what is created when chlorine interacts with sweat, urine, and oils that people leave in pools. They aren't a sign of a good level of free available chlorine (what kills stuff in the water) they are actually a sign that they need to add more since what they've added has now chemically bonded with things and are not actively disinfecting the water.

With that said.... you can experience a pool smell from an indoor pool with improper ventilation and good chemicals, so.... it can be hard to tell without a sample.

Just an FYI.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2020, 08:40 PM   #3081
dodger
Doggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
If you're smelling "chlorine" in a pool, it isn't because it is overly chlorinated, it can often mean it is under chlorinated. You're not really smelling "chlorine" you're smelling what is called a chloramine which is what is created when chlorine interacts with sweat, urine, and oils that people leave in pools. They aren't a sign of a good level of free available chlorine (what kills stuff in the water) they are actually a sign that they need to add more since what they've added has now chemically bonded with things and are not actively disinfecting the water.

With that said.... you can experience a pool smell from an indoor pool with improper ventilation and good chemicals, so.... it can be hard to tell without a sample.

Just an FYI.
No the pool smelled fine, its more tingling in the eyes (and then dry eyes hours after the fact, ugh). I dunno why gym pools are notoriously bad at this, I imagine it might have something to do with all those folk wearing t-shirts into the pool during aqua aerobics class in the AM. It's why I don't go in the AM as the pool is packed during that time. They're not holding any classes now but I imagine they kept the chlorine at the same level at a minimum.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 08:53 PM   #3082
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

No new cases reported from the Ozarks shenanigans.

The large crowds of people at the Lake of the Ozarks over Memorial Day weekend have not led to any more reported cases of COVID-19, Missouri’s top health official health department said Wednesday.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...d0f6510ac.html
Old Jun 4, 2020, 09:34 PM   #3083
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
No the pool smelled fine, its more tingling in the eyes (and then dry eyes hours after the fact, ugh). I dunno why gym pools are notoriously bad at this, I imagine it might have something to do with all those folk wearing t-shirts into the pool during aqua aerobics class in the AM. It's why I don't go in the AM as the pool is packed during that time. They're not holding any classes now but I imagine they kept the chlorine at the same level at a minimum.
indoors

Quote:
Ultraviolet rays can reduce chlorine by up to 90 percent in two hours.
https://sciencing.com/heat-sun-affec...ine-21723.html
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2020, 10:19 PM   #3084
Jay20016
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Tingly/Burning eyes is normally a pH issue, not chlorine per say. Our eyes are fairly sensitive to changes and most pools should be trying to keep it around 7.4, though legal ranges are from 7.2 to 7.8. When you get into either extreme you can have the red coloration (though everyone is really different). Which sucks because the way everything balances out, a pH of 7.2 makes effectiveness of your chlorine sky rocket though it is hard to maintain 100,000 gallons of water on that knife's edge...

The same chloramines that give the smell are also part of the reason you get red eyes. That ammonia and other people funk isn't just in the air, but in the water as well.

As for burning chlorine indoors faster vs. outdoors, I don't know which is truly worse, I've not had the pleasure of working at too many large indoor pools so I can't speak for anything other than pools naturally lose free available chlorine pretty rapidly if a feeder is not working. As for Bill's link, it mentioned cyanuric acid as a way to help regulate that... and.... let us just say that is being generous. The downside for CYA is that bonds to the free available chlorine and shows up on your tests as some sort of ppm (1ppm to 10ppm of Chlorine is the legal range for most pools) however, because of how it bonds it means that what chlorine you do have isn't as available to kill the bacteria and other nasty bits that it was meant to. There have been some fairly large pushes to restrict its usage in public pools. From the perspective of a penny pusher in some company, it looks great on paper, we have to buy less chemicals.... however it can pose a large safety risk to your swimmers if someone is simply doing the minimum, there are some nasty things transmittable in water. It is also something that just never goes away. Once you add it, it is there forever until you drain it. Food for thought for those who may have their own pool at home. If you hire a pool company to take care of it, you might want to ask about their policy on it.... might be illuminating.

And... uh... to keep this on topic, a well-regulated pool should be fine to kill COVID-19. As long as you still socially distance and aren't drinking the pool water of others ( ) you should be fine.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:35 AM   #3085
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Dumbasses roaming about as if nothing happened. Second wave is inevitable.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM   #3086
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Dumbasses roaming about as if nothing happened. Second wave is inevitable.
Truer words were never spoken.

yoz
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #3087
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post

Quote:
I am gay

Truer words were never spoken.

I agree.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #3088
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I agree.
ROFL! KACkless got nailed.

yoz
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM   #3089
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
I was thinking more months to a couple years down the line. We are gonna get hit really bad especially in Canada where we don't have the strongest economy or lots of businesses to keep costs down
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote