Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Nov 17, 2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
cromwell
Radeon R300

cromwell is still being judged by the masses

Default Any luck with the 8.11 Theater Driver?

I've managed to install the CMC 1.0.4210 with no problems (Thanks MrDave), but am still using the Cat 8.5 Theater Driver. Has anyone tried using the new Cat 8.11 on a 650 PCI? I'd love to upgrade, but a bad driver install means a complete software un-install/re-install on my system. Vista 32, HD3850, Visiontek 650 PCI.
cromwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:50 AM   #2
paulgo
Radeon R200

paulgo is still being judged by the masses

Wink

I am running Vista 64 and the new drivers work! I first uninstalled the old drivers and rebooted. The new drivers initially caused a blue screen of death, but after yet another reboot I was able to do the install without any problems.
paulgo is offline   Reply With Quote