Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 14, 2019, 02:47 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Found your Tinder pic...

amazing im not a fat bastard(165-170lb range), i eat alot but not alot of junk. Careful with sugar and salts and i have a fairly physical job
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2019, 02:21 AM   #32
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Click if you dare.

I work night shift so I get up at 5PM and go to bed around 11AM.

Upon wake up:

Pills:
-250 mg Siberian Ginseng
-60 mg Ginkgo Biloba
-24 mg Ephedrine
-1000 mcg Vit B-12

-2 cups water to drink

-After pee and poo + putting in contact lenses (before pee and poo If can hold them to ensure clean hands)
-1 cup of coffee + 5-7 mg of cocoa powder (can use cacao powder if you want, it is better but more expensive)
(no sweetener or dairy/whitener)

-4 cups water to drink

Breakfast (at least 2 hr after I wake up...I get up 5 hours before work)

All mixed together: (powders in a shaker cup with water first of course)

-140 g of mixed berries -70 cal
-1 pack (28g)of plain instant oatmeal -110 cal
-14g All Bran Buds -35 cal
-1 ounce (28g) of raw sunflower seeds -164 cal
-20g of Black Strap Molasses -50 cal
-1 scoop of Veggie Greens (powder) (progressive brand) -not sure cal but very small
-1 scoop BioX Power Whey Complex (powder) -140 cal
-3000 mg Taurine (powder)
-3000 mg Glutamine (powder)
Pills:
-8mg Ephredrine
-1100mg Cod Liver Oil (for 2500 UI real Vit A)
-150mg Milk Thistle
-2000mg Fish Oil

-2 cups water to drink

*Calories rounded up 600 cal

Lunch:

-200g Boiled potatoes (Eat this food cold from refridgerator) -180 cal
-100g Steam Broccoli -35 cal
-3mg Nutritional Yeast
-any spices you like but salt free
-dash of iodized salt
-28g Raw Almonds -160 cal
-5-7 mg of cocoa powder in water (can use cacao powder if you want, it is better but more expensive)
(no sweetener or dairy/whitener)

*Calories rounded up 380 cal

Pills:
-8mg Ephredrine
-575 mg Norwegian Kelp (iodine)
-1100mg Cod Liver Oil (for 2500 UI real Vit A)
-150mg Milk Thistle
-2000mg Fish Oil
-Calcium 333mg/Magnesium 166.66mg/Zinc1 6.66mg (Jamieson brand has this ratio)

-2 cups water to drink

Dinner: (Eat this food cold from refridgerator)
-200g Boiled potatoes -180 cal
-100g Steam Broccoli -35 cal
-3mg Nutritional Yeast
-any spices you like but salt free
-dash of iodized salt
-1 scoop BioX Power Whey Complex mixed in water) -140 cal

*Calories rounded up 360 cal

Pills:

-150mg Milk Thistle (optional for any meal)
-Vit K2 + D3 (120mcg + 1000 IU)
-Vit D3 2000 IU

-4 cups water to drink

============Total calories for day about 1340 cal but I always round up so 1400 cal===========

**I work night shift so I don't see much sunlight so I need more Vit D.

***most vitamin pills are sythetic and probably don't asorb all that well into your system
Try to get most of your vitamins through real food but Cod Liver Oil and K2 (natto) should be good I hope.

***Minerals should be ok to supplement but still try to get most from real food.

*****Ephredrine can be dangerous so just start out with Ginseng, Gingko, coffee (vasoconstricter) and make
sure to always get the Cocoa powder as it is a (vasodialator). This combo might make you wired
so adjust accordingly.

***Drink water whenever you think you need it. If you feel tired during the day drink water***

If you're wondering why I eat most food cold there is a reason.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...sistant-starch

Also I change up the potato/broccoli combo with no sodium Kidney beans/spinach/tomato paste combo.

Last edited by Fuku2 : Jun 15, 2019 at 02:27 AM.
Fuku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2019, 04:35 AM   #33
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

No bullshit, as a night shifter taking a Vitamin D supplement really helped me get my energy levels back. I go to bed around 10am and wake up around 6-7pm, and work from 11-7 (usually until around 8). I’m usually on night shift and it can be really rough sometimes, you have to make an effort to stay consistent and on a routine.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 15, 2019, 04:57 AM   #34
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
No bullshit, as a night shifter taking a Vitamin D supplement really helped me get my energy levels back. I go to bed around 10am and wake up around 6-7pm, and work from 11-7 (usually until around 8). I’m usually on night shift and it can be really rough sometimes, you have to make an effort to stay consistent and on a routine.
Not to mention make it to stores with their business hours as they are. I don't own a vehicle so I walk or take the bus. I have done so all my life.

I had to go to an appointment at a bank at 9:30 AM on Friday and when I told them I have been awake since 5 PM Thursday both people stared at me in disbelief.
Daywalkers just don't get it.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 10:16 AM   #35
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Using a magnifying glass doesn’t count...

...does wonders for my self esteem though

Microscope
Old Jun 15, 2019, 02:45 PM   #36
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post

Microscope
False, Hubble.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote