Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 15, 2011, 10:36 PM   #4801
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman24v View Post
I wonder what resolution the game even runs on the console? I'm sure it's 720p, but I bet it's up scaled.
I believe its 704p.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:26 AM   #4802
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

Man they better not **** with anything on Karkand...it should be a copy with some new building, no flag changes...
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:52 AM   #4803
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
Man they better not **** with anything on Karkand...it should be a copy with some new building, no flag changes...
Hey man, you guys going to play any tonight?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 16, 2011, 02:32 AM   #4804
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Hey man, you guys going to play any tonight?
Hey Chubz! been busy lately but were gonna get some games going the next few days, I'll let you know on battlelog.
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 03:17 AM   #4805
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
Hey Chubz! been busy lately but were gonna get some games going the next few days, I'll let you know on battlelog.
Hey, no problem at all! It's no rush. Whenever you're ready, just let me know and we'll completely tear 'em up as usual!
Old Nov 16, 2011, 08:43 AM   #4806
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

bring the lube
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:50 PM   #4807
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

I was wondering if they had the Commo-rose in game yet? I just ordered BF3 and I heard that the Commo-rose might not be ready at launch, but was expected to be added in a day 1 patch? Did this happen yet?
Jerm357 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 01:06 PM   #4808
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

it was in at launch.
and just a useless as it was before it was in the game
Old Nov 16, 2011, 01:10 PM   #4809
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

yea i honestly haven't used the commo rose at all in the game. maybe if they had put in some useful commands like asking for ammo or health i would have. but then again, most *******s wouldn't listen anyway.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 03:11 PM   #4810
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
yea i honestly haven't used the commo rose at all in the game. maybe if they had put in some useful commands like asking for ammo or health i would have. but then again, most *******s wouldn't listen anyway.
You just press Q infront of an assault or support class to ask them for health/ammo.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 03:17 PM   #4811
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post
You just press Q infront of an assault or support class to ask them for health/ammo.
Sometimes I wonder if it even works. I have chased support guys around the map having my guy say hey drop some ammo... and usually never get ammo.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 03:48 PM   #4812
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post
there's even an icon which shows up above your head when you need health or ammo. i've tried jumping up and down in front of support/assault guys but no one ever drops anything. i don't know if they'd drop it if there was a way for me to shout right into their headphones/speakers that i need ammo or health.

dice should have made it so that a player gets 2000 points the first time they successfully drop health or ammo, and then 1900 the next time, then 1800 and so on until it comes down the normal 10/20 points per resupply. hopefully by then the monkeys would be trained and it would be a habit for them to drop the items.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2011, 04:45 PM   #4813
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

it's the support ppl.
I never had a problem in BC2 of assaults not dropping ammo.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 06:38 PM   #4814
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

How do you get up on the antenna in the Caspian Border map?

Old Nov 16, 2011, 06:43 PM   #4815
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

jump
Old Nov 16, 2011, 07:05 PM   #4816
Chubz
Doomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
How do you get up on the antenna in the Caspian Border map?

You can't any longer, at least not if you don't parachute down and hit it just right. They removed the ladder that was present in the beta version for some reason.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 07:06 PM   #4817
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

how the hell do you get rid of the draw lines at distance. very distracting.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 08:57 PM   #4818
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
You can't any longer, at least not if you don't parachute down and hit it just right. They removed the ladder that was present in the beta version for some reason.
Ahh. I've seen several people up there and figured they parachuted after looking around

Old Nov 17, 2011, 03:39 AM   #4819
clerick
tfw

clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'clerick once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2011, 02:37 PM   #4820
wonder squirrel
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
The ingame weapon is just as affective

Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:11 PM   #4821
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

!#@$%$^

I just had 350 point in a jet, which is a damn miracle, and it froze on the gun sound. Always crashes on me with heavy audio going
Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:57 PM   #4822
wonder squirrel
Godlike

Had a pretty good day myself. Longest headshot was 431m. Broke it with a 749m. Then broke it again with a 814m

Old Nov 17, 2011, 11:45 PM   #4823
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
!#@$%$^

I just had 350 point in a jet, which is a damn miracle, and it froze on the gun sound. Always crashes on me with heavy audio going
your stats get saved instantly, even if you crash.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2011, 12:15 AM   #4824
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
!#@$%$^

Perhaps you should troubleshoot why ..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2011, 02:39 AM   #4825
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Had a pretty good day myself. Longest headshot was 431m. Broke it with a 749m. Then broke it again with a 814m

Man I thought I was doing well with 278m, that itself felt like a challenge. What sniper rifle are you using mostly?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2011, 03:06 AM   #4826
Ozilon
Radeon R700

Ozilon knows why the caged bird singsOzilon knows why the caged bird singsOzilon knows why the caged bird singsOzilon knows why the caged bird singsOzilon knows why the caged bird singsOzilon knows why the caged bird sings

Longest Headshot 918 m
Ozilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2011, 03:11 AM   #4827
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i still do not know should i get this game or MW3, and most importantly how do i get the game.

getting the game itself is one major issue i am having, since you have to know in china. they dont' see retail copy.

and origin isn't working, since it is directly me to UK region. and it is way too expensive.

because last time i check in hongkong the game is only selling for 378 hk dollars. UK site is 49.99 euro ..
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2011, 04:31 AM   #4828
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Anyone still have the lock up issue because I am getting really frustrated. I have only been able to 30 minutes to play total and I got it two weeks ago. Can someone give some help. Or maybe a trick to make it run. I have done a clean install of everything from the game, origin client, driver wipe of Video and Audio I have no idea how to get it working.

Me is
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2011, 04:56 AM   #4829
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

does people even play those bf2 map on bf3?? i am talking about if the expansion pack. or the limited edition is worth the price.

since it is about 15 us dollars more?

thanks
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2011, 04:59 AM   #4830
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc326 View Post
does people even play those bf2 map on bf3?? i am talking about if the expansion pack. or the limited edition is worth the price.

since it is about 15 us dollars more?

thanks
Expansion isn't out yet, comes out in December (no date yet but I would guess mid). I am sure plenty will be playing it since they will be in the same map rotation. Assuming they aren't too different I'm sure they will be very popular.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote