Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 20, 2019, 09:09 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

First time the top teams in each conference were eliminated in the first round, if I'm not mistaken.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2019, 12:10 PM   #32
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I'm cool with it. Go Anybody BUT the Vegas Golden Knights- Hell, I'd rather even see the Sharks win the Cup- just so Joe Thornton could get his name on there.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2019, 07:19 PM   #33
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Dallas with another great game against Nashville. They really did heat up at exactly the right time.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 20, 2019, 10:21 PM   #34
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Yeah, Dallas looked really good. This afternoon's game was the first I've seen of them. Nashville's defense looked pretty sloppy, considering their pedigree.

Winnipeg is out. They only managed 6 shots in the first two periods. St. Louis was all over them. I missed most of the third, when they started to mount a comeback.

Schwartz scored two goals less then a minute apart, but over two separate games.
Winnipeg wasted their coach's challenge on the goal. Byfuglien seemed to back into Hellebuyck and not the St. Louis player. The goal was allowed. The second St. Louis goal I think was a good case for goaltender interference. Maroon was in front of the net and seemed to grab Hellebuyck's arm. Winnipeg couldn't challenge it because they had wasted it earlier.

Washington dominated Carolina. Washington is a **** team full of *****. I was really hoping they'd choke in the first round.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:51 AM   #35
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

If Dallas and Vegas make it to the next round, that means the top 4 seeds in the west all got knocked out.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:58 AM   #36
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
Washington is a **** team full of *****. I was really hoping they'd choke in the first round.
what? why? there are so many teams to hate more: Boston, Edmonton, Islanders? Chicago maybe...
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2019, 01:10 AM   #37
ugly
Radeon R520

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
what? why? there are so many teams to hate more: Boston, Edmonton, Islanders? Chicago maybe...
Boston has a reputation, but they aren't a terribly dirty team anymore. Marchand does his tricks, but he's dialled back a lot. I'm not sure why Chicago or Edmonton would be on the list. The Islanders also aren't really a filthy team. They just play a boring defensive style and interfere as much as they can.

Washington is a **** team full of ***** because of their reckless style of play, their constant whining and their penchant for headshots. Wilson, doesn't need any introduction. Ovechkin is one of the dirtiest superstars out there. I know people love that he's physical, but the guy constantly launches himself upwards at players when he hits. There's nothing that I think is dirtier than doing that. Especially when he and Wilson always pull the same move - first guy in (usually Ovechkin) engages the opposing player along the boards. So the two players are tied up and battling for the puck and looking down. Then the second guy in comes from the blind side and rams the opponents head into the glass.

Oshie is another guy that's always out there looking to injure someone. He targets the head a lot. And he really likes to throw that 'bump back' hit, which I think is something the league is going to need to look at more if they want to prevent concussions.

Washington always whines about being unfairly targeted for suspensions. Every team denies that their player did anything wrong, but because Washington does do something wrong so often, it wears thin. And then they whine the loudest when someone does something to them.

As for the games today, Toronto really got dominated by Boston at home in an elimination game. Andersen was unreal good and the game could have been totally out of reach for Toronto.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the Vegas game that went to double OT. On shot count, it seems like Vegas was all over San Jose. But how it's going to 7.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 02:33 AM   #38
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Edmonton because they got like a zillion first picks and are still a dumpster fire, and Chicago maybe because they used to be VERY good not that long ago?

Never knew people hate Washington so much. Between Ovie and Backstrom and a couple other snipers there they got a ton of skill. OK Wilson's name gets mentioned every week for dirty hits but just about every team has 1 or 2 players that play right on the edge or over it.
They also won it all last year so that usually drives the hate up. I remember when Penguins (or Chicago) were winning it people couldn't stop hating them.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2019, 07:53 AM   #39
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Amen.

That said -- I also hate San Jose.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 10:08 AM   #40
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Not a Washington fan at all. I totally agree with Ugly's assessment of the team. There are few teams that I want to see lose more than the Caps. Wilson should be kicked out of the NHL before he pulls a Chris Simon on someone.

As far as Edmonton goes, I don't blame the players there. I blame the owner for their piss poor management and the inability to field a decent team year after year. Daryl Katz bought the Oilers in 2008. Since then they have made the playoffs 1 time and only won the first round in 2017. Some people shouldn't be involved in owning a hockey franchise. Daryl Katz is a fine example of that.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2019, 11:12 AM   #41
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Not a Washington fan at all. I totally agree with Ugly's assessment of the team. There are few teams that I want to see lose more than the Caps. Wilson should be kicked out of the NHL before he pulls a Chris Simon on someone.

As far as Edmonton goes, I don't blame the players there. I blame the owner for their piss poor management and the inability to field a decent team year after year. Daryl Katz bought the Oilers in 2008. Since then they have made the playoffs 1 time and only won the first round in 2017. Some people shouldn't be involved in owning a hockey franchise. Daryl Katz is a fine example of that.
I hate Edmonton, but its merely a rival thing (Calgary vs Edmonton), and not the same type of hate that I would direct to say Toronto or Anaheim (real hate...especially Anaheim)

Edmonton is a joke. Their players are inept (all those first overalls, all that overpayment and your left with plugs to fill all the holes), ownership is a disaster (that's a baffling one, if you hire the right people all you really need to do is write the checks....), management is just a a gong show (its an old boys club going on there, and they just seem to rotate around the carousel with the same people that they know because apparently they know a thing or two about winning). If Katz was smart (doesn't seem like it...doesn't seem like he cares either) a complete nuclear top to bottom overhaul is what the team needs to get back on track.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 12:43 AM   #42
ugly
Radeon R520

Quote:
Edmonton because they got like a zillion first picks and are still a dumpster fire, and Chicago maybe because they used to be VERY good not that long ago?

Never knew people hate Washington so much. Between Ovie and Backstrom and a couple other snipers there they got a ton of skill. OK Wilson's name gets mentioned every week for dirty hits but just about every team has 1 or 2 players that play right on the edge or over it.
They also won it all last year so that usually drives the hate up. I remember when Penguins (or Chicago) were winning it people couldn't stop hating them.
I'm not sure if the censored **** is properly conveying the point I'm trying to make. It's the word that The Hound uses a lot of you watch Game of Thrones.

It's not about teams being good, or bad, or entertaining. Edmonton, there's no reason to hate right now. They have been horribly mismanaged to the point of irrelevance.

Chicago, was a skilled team that was entertaining to watch. And they're in decline and that happens. There's nothing wrong with them. If anything, they should be commended for being able to get a championship, lose a bunch of players for cap reasons, and then quickly retool to make a run again. The praise heaped on Toews was about the most annoying thing about them.

It's not about fans who have an unreasonable distaste for successful teams.

But what's there to like about Ovechkin? He launches himself upwards and leaves his feet when he hits. And most of his game is waiting for someone else to give him the puck so he can fire a one-timer. Backstrom is alright. I don't have any issue with him.

I think Washington kind of flies under the radar a bit because they don't get the media attention that Chicago or Pittsburgh got. But if you pay attention to them, you start to see that they're a pretty loathesome group of players. A lot of hockey fans rip on Crosby for being whiny. But nothing compares to what Washington does. They constantly act like the whole hockey world is against them.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 07:13 AM   #43
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Last night's game was a wild goaltending duel, and the better goaltender won it Bishop set a career high for saves in a game (went to OT) with 47 saves on 48 shots, Dallas moves on to face St Louis in the second round.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 04:30 PM   #44
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Last night's game was a wild goaltending duel, and the better goaltender won it Bishop set a career high for saves in a game (went to OT) with 47 saves on 48 shots, Dallas moves on to face St Louis in the second round.
Going to be a very, very, intense series.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2019, 11:20 PM   #45
ugly
Radeon R520

The Leafs are done. Good. Not that I particularly dislike the way the team plays. They're actually decently entertaining. I just don't have to constantly hear about them anymore. Would have been sweeter if Tavares made a brutal giveaway to let Boston seal it, but another game 7 loss and Gardiner going -3 will be enjoyable enough.

Andersen was the MVP of the series, and he was a bit shaky tonight. The first goal went through him and it didn't seem physically possible. He was tight to the post. The goal-cam view didn't look like it showed any openings. Yet the puck slipped through.

The second goal was a bad giveaway by Gardinder, and it went post and in, but Andersen was off his angle on it.

The third goal was kind of a harmless looking play. It was a well-placed shot, for sure. But at that point in the game, and from that distance, Andersen really needed to come up with the save.

Surprising that Boston won relatively easily and Boston's top line was pretty much quiet all night.

Toronto will still be a good team, but I think this was sort of the end of their window. Teams need to be able to win before their big stars start getting paid. The prime time to win is when your stars are young enough to be on their entry-level contracts.

If it were any other team, it might be interesting to see how it will turn out for them and how they'll handle it. But for Toronto, I'll hear about every possible option at least 10 times.

Looks like Vegas is on their way to a win. That's tough for San Jose. They swung big with Karlsson, and I think it was only one year. He was hurt, but it seemed like he played well. Didn't get to see any of the series, unfortunately.

Edit - scratch that, looks like I spoke a bit too soon on San Jose.

Last edited by ugly : Apr 23, 2019 at 11:29 PM.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 11:43 PM   #46
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sharks gonna shark.

Old Apr 24, 2019, 01:14 AM   #47
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

What a 3rd period in that Vegas Sharks game. That had to be one of the best periods of hockey I have seen in a while. Sharks were down 3 - 0 and Vegas get a 5 minute major for a cross check that eventually sent Pavelski head first into the ice. He was out cold and bleeding on the ice. It was a totally uncalled for play by Cody Eakin. Totally uncalled for.

Sharks got 4 goals in the 5 minute power play. They were up 4 - 3.

Then with 40 seconds left Vegas ties it up to send it into overtime.

Sharks won it in OT.

What a dumb play by Eakin. That one crosscheck cost the Knights the game and the series. The Sharks were out of it up to that point. All the Knights had to do was eat up the clock and they'd be in the second round.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 09:42 AM   #48
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
What a 3rd period in that Vegas Sharks game. That had to be one of the best periods of hockey I have seen in a while. Sharks were down 3 - 0 and Vegas get a 5 minute major for a cross check that eventually sent Pavelski head first into the ice. He was out cold and bleeding on the ice. It was a totally uncalled for play by Cody Eakin. Totally uncalled for.

Sharks got 4 goals in the 5 minute power play. They were up 4 - 3.

Then with 40 seconds left Vegas ties it up to send it into overtime.

Sharks won it in OT.

What a dumb play by Eakin. That one crosscheck cost the Knights the game and the series. The Sharks were out of it up to that point. All the Knights had to do was eat up the clock and they'd be in the second round.
Ehhhhh I watched that replay and the crosscheck actually looks like any other one, and definitely not a super hard super dirty one. It may have pushed Pavelski off balance, as he was REALLY off balance and ended up dancing into the other guy who pushed him out of the way and caused him to fall head first into the ice.

Was a weird one for sure, and Vegas unable to kill off the penalty or stop anything on that powerplay was their downfall.

As much as the NHL refs are consistently utter crap, teams need to suck it up and get around it by killing off the penalties, stop whining about not getting calls, etc. Stupidness will always happen.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 10:23 AM   #49
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Was a bad call.
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2019, 11:12 AM   #50
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Old Apr 24, 2019, 11:15 AM   #51
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

A bad call that never would have happened if Vegas closed out the series in game 5 or 6. Welcome to the NHL, Vegas!

Old Apr 24, 2019, 12:55 PM   #52
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Old Apr 24, 2019, 01:17 PM   #53
Elysian
SCAATSJW

I don't like Vegas even a little bit, but that was a terrible call.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 02:57 PM   #54
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
I don't like Vegas even a little bit, but that was a terrible call.
Ehhhh. Neutral stand point (no interest in either team, if anything I'd rather face Vegas than SJS). But the call is correct per the book. Judgemental wise, it probably could have been called differently but rule 609, it's right on and the right call.

Now the judgemental part would be purely based on what led up to it, were the teams already bashing eachother and this could of been the "Ok we are done" moment. If it's been pretty light hitting up to this, then it may of been called differently.

I haven't watched a single game of that series, so I'm just speculating out of context because I wanted to look into what all the rage is about, but the call is correct.

Granted 3-1 game lead, and a 3-0 goal lead and they lose? That call didn't cost them anything. Any team that's going to let up 4 goals in a 5 minute major probably shouldn't advance anyways.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Apr 24, 2019, 03:38 PM   #55
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Ehhhh. Neutral stand point (no interest in either team, if anything I'd rather face Vegas than SJS). But the call is correct per the book. Judgemental wise, it probably could have been called differently but rule 609, it's right on and the right call.

Now the judgemental part would be purely based on what led up to it, were the teams already bashing eachother and this could of been the "Ok we are done" moment. If it's been pretty light hitting up to this, then it may of been called differently.

I haven't watched a single game of that series, so I'm just speculating out of context because I wanted to look into what all the rage is about, but the call is correct.

Granted 3-1 game lead, and a 3-0 goal lead and they lose? That call didn't cost them anything. Any team that's going to let up 4 goals in a 5 minute major probably shouldn't advance anyways.
Crosschecking minor, sure. It wasn't worthy of a 5 minute major.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 03:41 PM   #56
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Crosschecking minor, sure. It wasn't worthy of a 5 minute major.
There was blood, doesn't really matter 4 minutes guarenteed no matter who what why or how, blood is 4 minute major. And it was a continuous push once he was off balance that made it a 5 and game.

Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz

Last edited by CurrentlyPissed : Apr 24, 2019 at 03:47 PM.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 03:50 PM   #57
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
There was blood, doesn't really matter 4 minutes guarenteed no matter who what why or how, blood is 4 minute major. And it was a continuous push once he was off balance that made it a 5 and game.

Eakin didn't cause the blood, his crosscheck was directly to the chest.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 04:10 PM   #58
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Eakin didn't cause the blood, his crosscheck was directly to the chest.
Doesn't matter, cross check into the boards, blood = major. Same as ice. The penalty if anything was on the wrong player and should've been on Stasny for interferance with the same result. But it was a cross-check.

Again, let's not forget they let up 4 goals on a single major. Gave up a 3-0 lead, and gave up a 3-1 game advantage.

This penalty is not the reason they lost.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz

Last edited by CurrentlyPissed : Apr 24, 2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 11:02 PM   #59
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

And the Canes close out the Caps.

That was a good game.

Refs were trash though.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 11:06 PM   #60
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Drunk and whatever. LETS GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thermaltake Core V51
Summit Ridge Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.2Ghz
Wrath Spire HSF w/ MX4
MSI B350 Tomahawk
16GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
500GB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB @ 1708/1961/5005Mhz
Corsair GS800 PSU
Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
Razor DeathAdder 6400dpi Mouse
Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard