Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:32 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mrpleeb
Radeon R700

Mrpleeb is still being judged by the masses

Default Friend {girl} sending you nude pics of herself

I have a friend and her housemate is a friend also, one night we were chatting on msn.She sent me some nude pics of herself, does this mean she likes me? lol silly question i know :P,
Mrpleeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:34 PM   #2
Kagtooth
Please, call me Kag

Kagtooth is still being judged by the masses

What happened to your av?

...and yes, I would think that nude pics were I sure sign of sexual invitation. I can't imagine its a friendly case of 'does my bum look big lolz'

The Seeker is the Sought.
Kagtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:34 PM   #3
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

PM...

Then I will tell you.

Honest...

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:37 PM   #4
Starion15
Hi...no you may not!

Starion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
PM...

Then I will tell you.

Honest...
You need multiple opinions.

<---PM

But seriously, I think she probably just had a medical question. I assume she had some sort of wart or boil she needed checking on?

(don't forget the PM)
“In another part of Chicago stood the Institute for Nuclear Research, in which men may have had theories upon the essential worth of human nature but were half ashamed of them, since no quantitative instrument had yet been designed to measure it. When they thought about it, it was often enough to wish that some stroke from heaven would prevent human nature (and damned human ingenuity) from turning every innocent and interesting discovery into a deadly weapon.”
Starion15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:38 PM   #5
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
PM...

Then I will tell you.

Honest...
Sharing is caring.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:40 PM   #6
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Male interpretation: I want to bang!

Female interpretation: I just want to show you my body such that you can enjoy it on an artistic level, such as you would enjoy looking at Michaelangelo's David. It doesn't necessarily mean I want to have sex with you, though it might, if you buy me enough jewelry, chocolates, and flowers. Taking me to expensive restaurants may also encourage a sexual adventure with me. Does my butt look big? I think it does, but I want your opinion on it. I think my left breast also hangs a bit lower than my right one. Should I go on a diet?...
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:42 PM   #7
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Im left to wonder.. Why is he still at home posting about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:43 PM   #8
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
Im left to wonder.. Why is he still at home posting about this?
noob

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:45 PM   #9
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

IF you really aren't sure, here's what you do.

Keep on as if it was normal. Be patient and don't let her overwhelm you when she first tries to get you to bang her. Let the banging happen on your terms. That'll REALLY turn her on.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:56 PM   #10
DigitalDemon
Flaccid Flexor

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

Theres only three explanations for this:

1. She truly thinks you are gay.
2. She wants you to bang the **** out of her.
3. She isn't scared about showing off her body (AKA ho, fo sho)

Just hope its number 2
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 12:30 AM   #11
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Depends on what she's doing in the pictures.

PM me the pictures and I'll tell you.

Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 12:43 AM   #12
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Last time I asked for pm pics I got more than I bargained for, so I'm gonna stay out of this one. Good luck to you though, Mrpleeb!

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 12:49 AM   #13
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

PM plz...
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 01:17 AM   #14
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post

Female interpretation: I just want to show you my body such that you can enjoy it on an artistic level, such as you would enjoy looking at Michaelangelo's David. It doesn't necessarily mean I want to have sex with you, though it might, if you buy me enough jewelry, chocolates, and flowers. Taking me to expensive restaurants may also encourage a sexual adventure with me. Does my butt look big? I think it does, but I want your opinion on it. I think my left breast also hangs a bit lower than my right one. Should I go on a diet?...
There is great wisdom here
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 01:19 AM   #15
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpleeb View Post
I have a friend and her housemate is a friend also, one night we were chatting on msn.She sent me some nude pics of herself, does this mean she likes me? lol silly question i know :P,
-Context of the converstation ?
-How is she ? Meaning does she crave attention much ?
-What is her age ?
-What is her job ?
-How did she pose on the pics ?

My guess is that she needs lots of attention, or maybe even isnt right in the head somewhat.
It just sounds a bit weird, we need more background info ...

Seriously, i can tell you but i'll need to have a look at one of those photo's

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 01:34 AM   #16
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

@ thread!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 01:40 AM   #17
Meteor
[RenJeRot] rulez!

Meteor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Great!! And sooo true...

Other: Asus EEE 1005HA / Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz / 1GB / 160 GB HDD / Windows 7
Meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 02:40 AM   #18
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Hello,

A PM to me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,
genci88

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 02:59 AM   #19
Andrew275
Jeff Lange

Andrew275 is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I'm pretty sure it means she hates you, you should tell her to **** off.
Andrew275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 03:07 AM   #20
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew275 View Post
I'm pretty sure it means she hates you, you should tell her to **** off.
No, no, no... that's when they give you a sweater for your birthday.
Old Jan 10, 2007, 03:09 AM   #21
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

She just likes compliments.

Though I can't draw a conclusion if I don't see the pics
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 03:11 AM   #22
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

Oh, one thing.

If she's heavier than 300lbs, PLEASE don't post pics...
Old Jan 10, 2007, 03:42 AM   #23
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote:
If she's heavier than 300lbs, PLEASE don't post pics...
Yeah rly this is a possibility we didn't think off. In that case I think she just wants to do you
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
Old Jan 10, 2007, 03:53 AM   #24
-n7-
Radeon Arctic Islands

-n7- is still being judged by the masses

Certainly not.

Girls send me pics of themselves nude all the time.

It's very unlikely she wants anything to do with you.

In fact, she's likely trying to scare you away

n7

n7
-n7- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 04:08 AM   #25
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by -n7- View Post
In fact, she's likely trying to scare you away
Then she failed
Old Jan 10, 2007, 04:37 AM   #26
Samurai_crip
AMD FanBoi

Samurai_crip is still being judged by the masses

PM me to make decision about the female nature of the pictures she has sent you in a mental frame of mind

Samurai_crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 09:34 PM   #27
real3
Radeon R600

real3 is still being judged by the masses

Update?
real3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 09:37 PM   #28
x800guy
Radeon Evergreen

x800guy is still being judged by the masses

lol, I always forget how juvenile people here are. Im 24, not old,but posts like this are unbelievable.
Toshiba Regza 32" LCD
G.Skill 4 GB 4-4-4-5
Windows 7 Pro
x800guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 09:39 PM   #29
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Pm me the pictures, I'll analyze them and let you know if she likes you or not..
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 09:40 PM   #30
SixtySeven
play loud!

SixtySeven is still being judged by the masses

Send one back using the same style as this: