Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 12, 2019, 02:15 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
strategy!!!!!
No it is called being a pussy.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 02:51 AM   #62
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
No it is called being a pussy.
Speaking of pussy you left right at the beginning of the match me and the other dude took out two squads before got overwhelmed by a third
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 05:49 AM   #63
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Must be my son. I have yet to indulge in this game.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 12, 2019, 08:29 AM   #64
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
do you play it? its actually very easy for that to happen without even meaning to.

i've had so many games with like 0 or 1 or 2 kills. im 6 hours in, and really not sure what to say. it's growing on me a little, but the parts of battle royale i hate keep naggin at me. i hate looting and inventory management part of it, which is huge love the shooting.
For me it's learning the weapons. Maybe at work today I'll check an faq cuz every game I grab a gun that seems good and find I have two close range pieces of trash, or some other mishmash that makes no sense lol.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 10:13 AM   #65
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

You can use every gun in the game in the training.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 10:42 AM   #66
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstew View Post
You can use every gun in the game in the training.
Oh **** I forgot about that. Thanks!
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:45 PM   #67
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Must be my son. I have yet to indulge in this game.
Wait what? That was your son playing? ok, well, he's not all that half bad btw.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:53 PM   #68
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
do you play it? its actually very easy for that to happen without even meaning to.

i've had so many games with like 0 or 1 or 2 kills. im 6 hours in, and really not sure what to say. it's growing on me a little, but the parts of battle royale i hate keep naggin at me. i hate looting and inventory management part of it, which is huge love the shooting.
Yes I play it, and the only way you get that low of team combined kills/damage and win the match, is if you are not fighting which means you are hiding till the end. My very first game wasn't that low, and my kills and damage have only been better.. and that is playing with my son and his friend who are teenagers and are kill/damage sluts (they tend to leave very little for this 49 year old man to clean up.. lol)

So, as KAC said.. It's called being a pussy!

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Feb 12, 2019 at 12:59 PM.
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 01:49 PM   #69
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Not really hard to get low kills and win depending on where you jump. If you go to an area where no one else is and spend all your time looting rather than moving in as fast as possible its not hard to go the whole game without seeing anyone til the end.

That particular game we werent hiding at all its just the way the game ended up.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 03:16 PM   #70
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Yep. Especially if you are in a team of 2 or solo, I'm not going to look for action and just get wiped.

BTW: f*ck the people who disconnect right at the start right up the bum hole. wish there was some kind of penalty for doing that.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 03:24 PM   #71
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Yep. Especially if you are in a team of 2 or solo, I'm not going to look for action and just get wiped.

BTW: f*ck the people who disconnect right at the start right up the bum hole. wish there was some kind of penalty for doing that.
It may not be on purpose. Evileh and I were playing with G.I. Bro and he kept getting DC'd at the start of all our matches.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 03:31 PM   #72
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
It may not be on purpose.
Pretty sure it was. When i was like level 1-5, I think people would see it and disconnect i think. Now that I am like 13 or something it never happens. Or they had connection issues on that day...

EDIT: also I want to play with you fools XD
Old Feb 12, 2019, 03:56 PM   #73
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Pretty sure it was. When i was like level 1-5, I think people would see it and disconnect i think. Now that I am like 13 or something it never happens. Or they had connection issues on that day...

EDIT: also I want to play with you fools XD
I'm not on as much during the week, but on the weekends I am on more often. Feel free to add me;

Horseproofbcn

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 04:13 PM   #74
Evileh

I'm a passive player anyhow, I wait for others to **** up and then I exploit that. That's how I play. I make others make mistakes.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Feb 12, 2019, 05:23 PM   #75
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

yeah added
Old Feb 12, 2019, 05:56 PM   #76
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Not really hard to get low kills and win depending on where you jump. If you go to an area where no one else is and spend all your time looting rather than moving in as fast as possible its not hard to go the whole game without seeing anyone til the end.

That particular game we werent hiding at all its just the way the game ended up.
you fought 1 squad at the end..

anyhow, I'm just messing with you..

I know that sometimes you just don't see anyone till the end..

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2019, 07:52 PM   #77
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Wait what? That was your son playing? ok, well, he's not all that half bad btw.
He is actually pretty good at this BR crap.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 08:55 PM   #78
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
you fought 1 squad at the end..

anyhow, I'm just messing with you..

I know that sometimes you just don't see anyone till the end..
We can only fight what we see

Doesn't bother me either way I've stopped taking any multiplayer game serious a long time ago.

Old Feb 13, 2019, 09:04 AM   #79
logical
What is my purpose?

Sorry bob,, tried to get you back in after the glitch. We invited you but you never accepted. We won the next game

Old Feb 13, 2019, 10:54 AM   #80
Evileh

Quote:
Sorry bob,, tried to get you back in after the glitch. We invited you but you never accepted. We won the next game
Played with bob yesterday... last circle.... I had a kraber and everything, then I got flanked and we lost
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Feb 13, 2019, 11:31 AM   #81
logical
What is my purpose?

When I get home Ill post the screenshot. It falls under the being a pussy category for the fools above.

Old Feb 13, 2019, 11:40 AM   #82
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Yeah I won the next one too. Some guy had 13 kills on our team and I had 3. My next game started when you invited me

All the high kill players I've seen get loot SO fast. I'm still running around with crap equipment and they all looted up.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 02:36 PM   #83
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

So jealous! Have an exam tomorrow night and really should study and not play, but this weekend I don't have anything. I want to drink, sleep in and play Apex Legends.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 03:10 PM   #84
logical
What is my purpose?

Three day weekend this week. Time to get to playing.

Old Feb 13, 2019, 04:22 PM   #85
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

eNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird sings

It's a good game, the best of BR, but still not for me I think. I just never have fun when I play them.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 04:43 PM   #86
Evileh

One round me and bob was in everything was moving in slow motion lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Feb 13, 2019, 05:18 PM   #87
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Do you think they'll add solo? I think they might have duals eventually.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2019, 05:26 PM   #88
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
It's a good game, the best of BR, but still not for me I think. I just never have fun when I play them.
I know what you mean. It’s not necessarily the br aspect for me. I mean what is br: just deathmatch with 1 life and lots of loading screens. What bothers me the most is how much of a difference loot makes, esp early on. If from the time you hit the ground to 20 seconds later you don’t have a decent gun / gear / team mates, you’re toast. I’ve been killed without having a gun so often...

Edit: is there an easier way to add friends to origin that you randomly get partnered with than remembering their name and looking it up later?

Last edited by bob saget : Feb 13, 2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 05:48 PM   #89
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

I do miss the idea of waiting for the round to be over to play with all the same people. But this is the nature of the Last Man Standing sub-genre that is BattleRoyal.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2019, 08:15 PM   #90
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
I know what you mean. It’s not necessarily the br aspect for me. I mean what is br: just deathmatch with 1 life and lots of loading screens. What bothers me the most is how much of a difference loot makes, esp early on. If from the time you hit the ground to 20 seconds later you don’t have a decent gun / gear / team mates, you’re toast. I’ve been killed without having a gun so often...

Edit: is there an easier way to add friends to origin that you randomly get partnered with than remembering their name and looking it up later?
Gay you need to land and get a shotty. Then you are set for the round.