Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 12, 2017, 08:59 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

agreed. bad company 2 was phenomenal.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2017, 09:04 PM   #32
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Vietnam?

I'm out.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2017, 10:40 PM   #33
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
Vietnam?

I'm out.
That's what you said about BF1

Oh wai...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 12, 2017, 11:10 PM   #34
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I kept my word
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 12:33 AM   #35
Talon_262
Lurker Supreme

Talon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Vietnam?

I'm out.
If it's Vietnam, I'm down with that; I always had a blast in BF:V, zooming around the map with the in-game "radio" on with a pretty damn good soundtrack.
Talon_262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 09:17 AM   #36
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Wouldn't BC 3 be set in modern times if the story is about the bad company goofballs?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 09:49 AM   #37
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Rumour has it that it's going to be Bad Company 3.
Nice!

I don't know if people agree, but the Rush maps in BC2 were the most fun to play (I remember the maps being too small for conquest). I haven't enjoyed Rush since BC2.

I wonder if the multiplayer will be much different from BF3/4 or if it's just the singleplayer campaign that will be Bad Company-like. It would be cool if Bad Company continued to have its own flair but who knows.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 01:45 PM   #38
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon_262 View Post
If it's Vietnam, I'm down with that; I always had a blast in BF:V, zooming around the map with the in-game "radio" on with a pretty damn good soundtrack.
Yep, always liked hoping into the Jeep and Turing up the jams so the Vietcong could fire their pea shooters at me! oh the memories of driving around Nam with my American music cranked
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 02:54 PM   #39
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Vietnam?

I'm out.
That leak said vietnam cold war era though, so it could still be good. If its strictly vietnam then no thanks.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 03:43 PM   #40
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Vietnam?

I'm out.
But you want another iteration of BF4, which was BF3 reskinned in itself?

(BC3? Count me in, too.)
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 04:04 PM   #41
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
That leak said vietnam cold war era though, so it could still be good. If its strictly vietnam then no thanks.
Cold war era... mmmmm migs
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 04:09 PM   #42
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Vietnam?

I'm out.
What?? The original battlefield vietnam was a blast!!! I would welcome a new one.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2017, 08:44 AM   #43
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
What?? The original battlefield vietnam was a blast!!! I would welcome a new one.
Seconded.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2017, 06:37 PM   #44
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Rumour has it that it's going to be Bad Company 3.
I hope they place a heavy emphasis on Rush again just like in Bad Company 2. It would suck if Bad Company 3 ends up being just another Battlefield 3/4/1 where Conquest is the dominant mode. This is a great opportunity for them to solidify Bad Company as the Rush-themed spinoff of the franchise. It wouldn't even bother me if Conquest didn't exist at all. I'm totally burnt out on that mode anyways, especially since it almost always devolves into a ring-around-the-roses clusterf*** in which teamwork is usually absent and squads rarely stick together. At least Rush forces you to work together since most of the maps are designed around bottlenecks.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 01:39 AM   #45
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Yeah rush started to be bad because they just put mcoms on a conquest map and called it a day. Hopefully they focus on rush more and if they do day 1 buy for me. I skipped BF1.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2017, 04:46 AM   #46
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

I hate rush. It just encourages camping, and bottleneck maps are the cancer to map design. Need open maps, with cover and multiple lanes for attack and defence. Check out Rising Storm 2 for how a FPS shooter should be done.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 09:12 AM   #47
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
I hate rush. It just encourages camping, and bottleneck maps are the cancer to map design. Need open maps, with cover and multiple lanes for attack and defence. Check out Rising Storm 2 for how a FPS shooter should be done.
Thats the point of rush to create choke points for people to meet with each other. Best teamwork wins the game every time.

Rush is basically operation locker 24/7 with an objective and no way to flank.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2017, 05:51 PM   #48
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like BF 2018 might be battlefield two.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-bad-company-3

Quote:
But, on the same day, Battlefield-focused YouTuber Levelcap chimed in to cast doubt on the original report. (It's an open secret that several Battlefield YouTubers are kept in the loop on DICE's upcoming plans.)

Amid the confusion, I contacted AlmightyDaq and surprisingly found that he was backtracking on his video.

"There are two games," he told me. "I'm aware that DICE Sweden is WW2. That's what my next video is about. The one I leaked is DICE LA." Bad Company 3 would not be 2018, after all.

DICE LA is the former Medal of Honor studio, previously named EA Los Angeles and then Danger Close. Its role on the Battlefield series has been to support the main DICE studio and make post-launch content. If DICE LA was leading development of a Battlefield game, it would be a first.

Last night, AlmightyDaq posted his new video. It's partly a backtrack on his previous report, partly a salty rebuttal to those who had called out his previous video, and partly a confirmation of what he'd said to me - that DICE Sweden was now making WW2.

At the same time, AlmightyDaq edited the title of Monday's video to remove reference to Bad Company 3 being 2018's Battlefield game.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2017, 06:29 PM   #49
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

BC3 ftw
Old Dec 18, 2017, 10:40 AM   #50
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Thats the point of rush to create choke points for people to meet with each other. Best teamwork wins the game every time.

Rush is basically operation locker 24/7 with an objective and no way to flank.
Yep, I normally hate Operation Locker / Operation Metro / Operation Shoebox.

BF1942 & BF2 maps FTW.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 12:19 PM   #51
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

They need to go back to a 20hr single player game with added multiplayer. And if needed sell the multiplayer pack as an add on.

These dinky short single player missions thing arent worth the money.

I dont usually buy these games until they hit the bargain bin now.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2017, 12:53 PM   #52
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
They need to go back to a 20hr single player game with added multiplayer. And if needed sell the multiplayer pack as an add on.

Well to be fair the OG 1942 didnt even have SP, just bots.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2017, 02:36 PM   #53
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post

Battlefield was always multiplayer, call of duty and medal of honor are the ones that had the great single player camapaigns. Big Red One
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 04:24 AM   #54
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

BF is a MP shooter, not some weird 20hr SP game.

They need to go back to the OG days that didn’t even have a campaign. To the roots!!
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 09:05 AM   #55
Hardwood
Radeon Evergreen

Hardwood is still being judged by the masses

My wish list would be:
1) a 2018 version of Tigerwoods Golf
2) a BF2 type clone with the Hard Justice mod. This gives 1 or multiple co-op players and needed bots vs. a horde of bots using all military equipment in the game.
<---Computer #1 in System Specs Button

Computer #2) MSI A88X-G45, AMD A10-7850K, IGP, AMD 2x4GB 2133 Ram (R938G2130U1K), Antec 750w True, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB WD Black, Win 10pro x64
Computer#3) GA-MA790FX, AMD 955, Thermaltake 550w, ASUS HD5870, Win10pro x86
Hardwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2018, 06:04 PM   #56
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
EA has confirmed the next Battlefield title will be released in October. This is heavily rumoured to be Battlefield: Bad Company 3, although there are also suggestions the series will revisit World War 2 after Battlefield 1 proved the success of the historical template. DICE’s previous record suggests that whatever it is, it'll be revealed around a month before E3 2018 in June
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2018, 07:02 PM   #57
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Well to be fair the OG 1942 didnt even have SP, just bots.
I actually like 1942 with bots. I have tons of fun back then when I dont have any internet connection.
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2018, 11:49 AM   #58
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Cold war era... mmmmm migs
Vehicles are a crutch for the bads. Jets are the biggest crutch for shitters who can't aim for ****.

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 07:11 AM   #59
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e View Post
Vehicles are a crutch for the bads. Jets are the biggest crutch for shitters who can't aim for ****.
you suck though
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 08:51 AM   #60
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
you suck though

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote