Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 7, 2016, 12:56 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default GTA VI

Because we know it's coming.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 01:28 AM   #2
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Because we know it's coming.
2years from now.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 01:31 AM   #3
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Rockstar has confirmed development on GTA 6, and they have stated that they would like to create one Grand Theft Auto game with all previous cities from the series. In an interview with Digital Trends, Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies said he envisions players being able to travel back and forth to revisit places they explored in past games. [3]

“Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas,” Benzies said. “In that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting.”

As of March 29, 2016, Rockstar hadn't settled on a location. They had previously scouted Tokyo, but this is not a confirmed location for GTA 6
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 7, 2016, 02:33 AM   #4
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

GTA VI: Pyongyang

Play as Kim Jong-un to become the ruler of North Korea. Mid story, second part of the map opens up and you get to invade South Korea.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 04:51 AM   #5
lviz
On my way

lviz is still being judged by the masses

Whatever they do, I hope for a good single player experience. The story of GTA5 wasn't very good, and all extra content has been for GTA Online, which I don't play.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 07:36 AM   #6
Darkz0r
Italian Brazilian Rager

Darkz0r can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDarkz0r can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I hope they invest a good amount of resources in a good custom mission creator...only way to give it longevity!
Old Apr 7, 2016, 08:14 AM   #7
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

Honestly, I'd rather they work on Red Dead Redemption 2 before GTA6. They can keep GTAV alive for many more years with single player DLCs like they did with GTA4.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 08:22 AM   #8
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

If we get a gta6 it will either be something like metal gear 5 or an online only thing.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 09:09 AM   #9
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Honestly, I'd rather they work on Red Dead Redemption 2 before GTA6.
Hell to the YES!

I still have not even played GTAV because honestly I think I'm a bit tired of GTA games right now. But another RDR, or even a remastered PC version of the original and I'd be in for on day one.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 09:27 AM   #10
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I should delete the thread because no info.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 09:31 AM   #11
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
GTA VI: Pyongyang

Play as Kim Jong-un to become the ruler of North Korea. Mid story, second part of the map opens up and you get to invade South Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
You should change the title GTA VI: Pyongyang.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 04:14 PM   #12
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
You better give those thick glasses of yours a wipe. And pop a few pimples while you are there.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 04:34 PM   #13
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Hell to the YES!

I still have not even played GTAV because honestly I think I'm a bit tired of GTA games right now. But another RDR, or even a remastered PC version of the original and I'd be in for on day one.
You'd look for a 40% discount price before purchasing, lets be real here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 06:29 PM   #14
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
You better give those thick glasses of yours a wipe. And pop a few pimples while you are there.
You should as well for creating a thread with no meaningful info just "because its coming" We might as well preempt every cod from here until 2030 with a thread.

Old Apr 7, 2016, 06:31 PM   #15
Megaman
Packing heat!

Keep scrubbing them.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 06:38 PM   #16
logical
What is my purpose?

Not going to argue with you. If you want further discussion on it you're free to PM me.

Old Apr 7, 2016, 06:40 PM   #17
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
You'd look for a 40% discount price before purchasing, lets be real here.

RDR is definitely a game I'd buy at release. But yeah of course I'd try to find a 10-20% off deal. But I'd pay full price if there was no deal and i knew the port was solid.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2016, 06:42 PM   #18
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

only reason the single player version gets post-release support is to keep updating the online component.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2016, 04:10 PM   #19
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I know it might not be best for all game play but some place like houston or dallas with just massive amount of wide spread freeways would be awesome.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:08 PM   #20
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
You should as well for creating a thread with no meaningful info just "because its coming" We might as well preempt every cod from here until 2030 with a thread.
Quote:
Not going to argue with you. If you want further discussion on it you're free to PM me.

No need.

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...92&postcount=3
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:14 PM   #21
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

ouhhh there's tension in this thread

Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:16 PM   #22
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:19 PM   #23
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

GTA VI - Earth
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:28 PM   #24
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

GTA VI - Detroit
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:36 PM   #25
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

the tension between logical and megaman has to be settled in the most honorable way. A 1vs1 to the death in a multiplayer game.

But which game?
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:41 PM   #26
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
the tension between logical and megaman has to be settled in the most honorable way. A 1vs1 to the death in a multiplayer game.

But which game?
The one where I win

Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:43 PM   #27
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

make sure to record the duel, also the pre fight mic trash talk and the post fight humble remarks toward eachother.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 04:13 PM   #28
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

so what's up ?

Old Apr 12, 2016, 06:09 PM   #29
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
so what's up ?

Old Apr 12, 2016, 06:31 PM   #30
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

Quote:

your move logical