Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 6, 2014, 11:44 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Third Video Update Focuses On Horses.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2014, 12:20 AM   #32
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I want

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2014, 06:45 PM   #33
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Not a single keyboard and mouse in use... it's all Xbox controllers...

Consolized!

Nah... It looks really nice, and I hope it makes it to market, as I would totally buy this.

*edit*

Damn... that's an expensive Act III for only the Kingly sum of 300 pounds or approximately $480 USD which is only $280 more than the tier that gets you Act I + II...

*edit 2*

Damn... Act I to Act II is only a paltry $100... Well... Act 1 cheapest is $24 digital/$32 physical... Sooo it's only $168 extra for Act II early adopters, but you do get a bunch of useless extra crap...

Heatware

Last edited by gamefoo21 : Feb 9, 2014 at 07:01 PM.
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 10, 2014, 06:26 PM   #34
Ancient76
Rage3D Veteran

Ancient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAncient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Combat update.

Looks great!
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2014, 06:57 PM   #35
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Maybe I'll be in the minority, but I'd like to see combat without visual indicators of being hit, and dying. I mean if you take a hit to the head, okay then maybe I'll see blood streaming down my face. A leg strike, not so much.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Old Feb 10, 2014, 07:03 PM   #36
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

to be honest though, this is probably one of those rare system where a gamepad can be more efficient and the better controller in a first person game; I'm thinking here about that attack angle mechanic, doesn't seem in any way easy to implement with mouse and keyboard control.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 08:15 AM   #37
Andy22
Radeon R600

Andy22 is still being judged by the masses

These updates are amazing. Game is almost too good to be true. Can't wait to see the AI and NPC schedule stuff in the next update. Also...was good to see him playing and fighting with the mouse/kb.
Andy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2014, 08:37 AM   #38
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy22 View Post
These updates are amazing. Game is almost too good to be true.
That's how I feel as well. This is the most amazing medieval-era game I've ever seen. If it plays even half as good as it looks (and isn't a buggy POS)...
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2014, 11:34 PM   #39
Argoon1981
Radeon Northern Islands

Argoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
to be honest though, this is probably one of those rare system where a gamepad can be more efficient and the better controller in a first person game; I'm thinking here about that attack angle mechanic, doesn't seem in any way easy to implement with mouse and keyboard control.
That's is because you maybe never played "Die by the sword" a very old game were you needed to used the mouse to control the direction of your sword strikes.

I'm happy that is nothing like die by the sword tho.
Creative SB Audigy 4
W10 64bits

My modeling portfolio

Last edited by Argoon1981 : Feb 12, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
Argoon1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2014, 10:38 AM   #40
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
That's how I feel as well. This is the most amazing medieval-era game I've ever seen. If it plays even half as good as it looks (and isn't a buggy POS)...
Eastern European almost guarantees at least 5000 bugs.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Old Feb 12, 2014, 04:11 PM   #41
Ancient76
Rage3D Veteran

Ancient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAncient76 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Like Bethesda!
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2014, 08:49 PM   #42
Dwarden
Bohemia Interactive

Dwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
central European ... i suggest you re-check the CZ position on the globe
needed CCC features == online up2date Game profiles or ALL features of ATT / RadeonPro (if you fail deliver don't even try say You got technical advantage)
Dwarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2014, 01:42 AM   #43
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post
central European ... i suggest you re-check the CZ position on the globe
It's all foreign to me!

/British ignorance

Old Feb 13, 2014, 02:54 PM   #44
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Update 5 - Living World

edit - The first Peter has been staying up waaaaaay to late

Upcoming Update 6 - 30 minute gamplay video

Quote:

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Feb 13, 2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2014, 07:29 AM   #45
Andy22
Radeon R600

Andy22 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Update 5 - Living World

edit - The first Peter has been staying up waaaaaay to late

Upcoming Update 6 - 30 minute gamplay video
Wow...each video is so well done. I lol at the last npc in the video...looked like he hurt himself while chopping wood! They make these things they are doing, which have never all been done in a single game, look so easy! This will be the first kickstarter I back!
Andy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2014, 01:58 PM   #46
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
We’re on the trail of a roving group of bandits, galloping on horseback towards a field that’s sparsely populated by low-roofed buildings. On the approach, we hop off our steed and investigate, only to be pounced upon by a swordwielding goon ready to go all Marie Antoinette with our heads. Luckily for us, we’ve got some steel handy, and a fight commences that requires maintaining our hero’s stamina while balancing parries and blocks. It’s no easy feat, and there’s absolutely no magic available to gain an upper hand with the flick of a fireball or wind spell. Instead, we’ll have to outwit and outlast our opponent, looking for a way to wear him down in order to chance a sword slice between his plates of armour. Strikes to his defensive uniform result in clanging, but no mortal wounds, so this fight could be a long and arduous one if we don’t get that opening.
Quote:
Any novice nicks you incur during your crafting will even show up on your weapon, to shame you into improving your bladesmithing.
2015 can't arrive soon enough now.

Quote:
Old Feb 15, 2014, 07:08 PM   #47
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
2015 can't arrive soon enough now.
where is the quote coming from?
Old Feb 15, 2014, 08:29 PM   #48
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
where is the quote coming from?
March issue of XOM.

Quote:
Old Feb 17, 2014, 03:31 PM   #49
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

From one of the devs at todays AMA @ reddit.

Quote:
We will have live stream tommorrow this time, where we will play the same build we showed to publishers and press. We will see if we will have time to do one more
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/commen...rs_of_kingdom/

Update -
Quote:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Will Be As Hard But Not Similar To Dark Souls, Size Similar To Oblivion
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/kingdo...on/#more-62120

Quote:

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Feb 17, 2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 08:15 AM   #50
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

have just backed with digital baron star citizen and kingdom come are willing to share engine related resources I can't believe my 2 dream games are being made, this was unthinkable in the era of mainstream console audience worship from big publishers...

looking forward for both alphas this year!
Old Feb 18, 2014, 07:05 PM   #51
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

All the footage so far and live stream footage

http://www.indieretronews.com/2014/0...ance-huge.html
Old Feb 18, 2014, 07:33 PM   #52
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Neilsouth View Post
All the footage so far and live stream footage

http://www.indieretronews.com/2014/0...ance-huge.html
Damn, I was hoping to catch the live stream . Searched all day but never did. Thanks for the link

Quote:
Old Feb 20, 2014, 02:59 AM   #53
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Coming to xbox one and PS4, time for the dumbing down?

Old May 7, 2014, 07:16 PM   #54
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old May 7, 2014, 08:20 PM   #55
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

So how do you make an RPG without Fantasy? Will you still have skills? What will be the RPG mechanics?
|MaguS| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2014, 10:53 PM   #56
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
So how do you make an RPG without Fantasy? Will you still have skills? What will be the RPG mechanics?
I can think of quite a few- sneaking, lock picking, speech, hand-to-hand, two handed weapons, one handed weapons, archery, heavy armor, light armor, potions (medicine), blacksmithing, wood working, leather working, and that's just off the top of my head. I'm certain a dedicated team could come up with more.

I think it may be missing a certain element without fantasy... something that we're so used to being there just wont be. However I still think it's going to be an interesting experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2014, 12:27 AM   #57
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

biggest problem i have with the game isn't the lack of fantasy, that could be cool, it's the game split into acts

I just won't buy games split like this.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2014, 12:31 PM   #58
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:21 PM   #59
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

The upcoming alpha access sounds like a glorified tech demo.

Quote:
Old Oct 8, 2014, 05:24 AM   #60
GatsuTheBerserk
Radeon R420

GatsuTheBerserk is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
The upcoming alpha access sounds like a glorified tech demo.
Couldn't phrase it any better than this.