Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 3, 2010, 04:39 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

I wish people would just shut up about rdrr right now!! Cause i can't play it yet, and am very jealous
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2010, 05:06 AM   #152
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
I wish people would just shut up about rdrr right now!! Cause i can't play it yet, and am very jealous
Dude, that game is like a western ****ing movie. It amazing dawg! I would nab an Xbox 360 for that **** alone...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2010, 12:00 PM   #153
sumpwa
Radeon Sea Islands

sumpwa is still being judged by the masses

I just rescued Tali in Mass Effect 2.
sumpwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 3, 2010, 12:17 PM   #154
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

completed heavy rain. great game, way better than indigo prophecy . plot was a bit tired but the execution was top notch.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2010, 02:07 PM   #155
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Finished Red Dead Redemption main storyline. What a ****ing amazing game. Tops Mafia in its storyline. ****in' A. I will definitely replay it.

Breaking horses is so much fun...
Old Jul 3, 2010, 02:34 PM   #156
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I just finished Bioshock 2 and I thought it was quite good and in some ways better than the first one. I think I got what was the good and merciful one.

I'm glad I waited until I could play it in stereo 3d, as it was pretty awesome how much 3d visual detail there is to the game that wouldn't pop so much in 3d.

In any case, it was well worth the few bucks I spent on it, even tough 2k screwed over s3d users to begin with.
pahncrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2010, 02:40 PM   #157
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahncrd View Post
I just finished Bioshock 2 and I thought it was quite good and in some ways better than the first one. I think I got what was the good and merciful one.

I'm glad I waited until I could play it in stereo 3d, as it was pretty awesome how much 3d visual detail there is to the game that wouldn't pop so much in 3d.

In any case, it was well worth the few bucks I spent on it, even tough 2k screwed over s3d users to begin with.
They fixed the stereo on bioshock? If so, I may have to play it now.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2010, 03:09 PM   #158
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post
They fixed the stereo on bioshock? If so, I may have to play it now.
You still have to turn off the character shadows, and you can't use SLI as it tends to cause weird artifacting, and sometimes there will be an area that has problems with 3d, however the 3d sight is working correctly and most 98% of the game works just fine and the bad parts can be powered through in 3d or just played in 2d.

By the way, Bioshock 2 took me 12 hours to finish according to Steam, just in case anyone cares.

Last edited by pahncrd : Jul 3, 2010 at 03:27 PM.
pahncrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2010, 04:40 PM   #159
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Finally got around to playing GTA 4.It's going great so far.....On the second little island.
NIGELG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2010, 10:11 PM   #160
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahncrd View Post
You still have to turn off the character shadows, and you can't use SLI as it tends to cause weird artifacting, and sometimes there will be an area that has problems with 3d, however the 3d sight is working correctly and most 98% of the game works just fine and the bad parts can be powered through in 3d or just played in 2d.

By the way, Bioshock 2 took me 12 hours to finish according to Steam, just in case anyone cares.
Yes, it took me around 12 hours too. Was loads of fun.
Old Jul 3, 2010, 11:05 PM   #161
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

killed some demon-dragon-plant-thingy in Devil May Cry 4 and took its nuts after I yelled "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to litter!" at it.

To Play List: Everything else
zebra 204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2010, 09:38 AM   #162
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

If i remember rightly, that fight was a challenge!
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
Old Jul 4, 2010, 12:23 PM   #163
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

played against two cheating AIs in supcom 2, they just harassed with air because i had a few point defenses set up, they over built and used up their 500 unit cap apparently. i slowly destroyed all of my buildings and made tons of units. i launched 6 nukes at each ai, 4 hit one and 1 hit the other. followed up with a massive bombing run to take out point defenses and then i began constructing artillery to keep the enemy at bay while my forces moved in. total victory.

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2010, 01:20 PM   #164
KAC
That postcount though...

DMC 4 was awesome sauce. I will probably pump some Ass Creed 2 missions and maybe DiRT 2 tonight. So many ****ing choices...
Old Jul 4, 2010, 07:38 PM   #165
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
...I will probably pump some Ass... tonight. So many ****ing choices...
If that's what your into, go for it, everyone has their own thing... but is this really the right thread for that? Oh... wait, PC forum, Duh!

Old Jul 4, 2010, 10:13 PM   #166
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
If that's what your into, go for it, everyone has their own thing... but is this really the right thread for that? Oh... wait, PC forum, Duh!

I have them both for PC...
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:20 AM   #167
sumpwa
Radeon Sea Islands

Played through Operation Anchorage.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:21 AM   #168
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumpwa View Post
Played through Operation Anchorage.
that was a lot of fun, i don't see why some people dislike it.

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 01:24 AM   #169
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

Dante ate pizza in a cut-scene. Looked delicious.

Old Jul 5, 2010, 04:55 AM   #170
cmar
Radeon Sea Islands

cmar is still being judged by the masses

Finaly played out all three endings in Gothic 3 with latest patch.
Finaly finished Dark Messiah.

Now need to finaly finish the Witcher and Dead space, before I start the Dragon Age I bought a month ago and haven't even loaded yet. Haven't loaded it yet because I intend to switch to Win7 64 and don't want to have to reload all my half finished games.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 08:03 AM   #171
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra 204 View Post
Dante ate pizza in a cut-scene. Looked delicious.
DMC 1? Did he eat anything in any of the other games? I still think the first game kicks absolutely everything else related, that includes other games like God of War!

The first time you see him get stabbed by the sword, and then just get up and pull it out again, so sweet! Of course that has been done to death now, but it was awesome back when it came out
Old Jul 5, 2010, 08:56 AM   #172
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Playing GTA IV episodes of Libery City (Lost and the Dammed). Billy just got sent back to Jail. Now Im the prez.

Last edited by Jimby : Jul 5, 2010 at 02:30 PM.
Jimby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:04 AM   #173
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

found time for alpha protocol now. on the last of the saudi missions currently.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:12 PM   #174
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Got a sword called dragons tooth in Deus Ex, cool weapon
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:17 PM   #175
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Defeated the rest of the Decepticon Campaign in TF:WFC. Played through chapter one of the Autobots campaign.
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:23 PM   #176
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Nissan View Post
Got a sword called dragons tooth in Deus Ex, cool weapon
from the hong kong level right? i think that was my favorite mission in the game
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:56 PM   #177
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
from the hong kong level right? i think that was my favorite mission in the game
Yea exactly! Its awesome, one hit most enemies hahah I should have played this game earlier.
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2010, 01:42 PM   #178
KAC
That postcount though...

Started original Just Cause 2

Enjoyed it a bit but still think that keyb/mouse controls suck cock. However, I think I will complete Ass Creed 2 before I move onto this game.

Also did first mission of Lost and Damned from EFLC.

Time to fire up DiRT 2 and do a few rounds before I sleep.

I miss playing RDR..
Old Jul 5, 2010, 02:48 PM   #179
sumpwa
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
that was a lot of fun, i don't see why some people dislike it.
Probably because you can't go back.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 05:31 PM   #180
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

Quote:
DMC 1? Did he eat anything in any of the other games? I still think the first game kicks absolutely everything else related, that includes other games like God of War!

The first time you see him get stabbed by the sword, and then just get up and pull it out again, so sweet! Of course that has been done to death now, but it was awesome back when it came out

I was talking about 4. But yeah I think he ate pizza in the first as well. Loved it back then. I have not played the first game since it came out though so I don't remember much from it besides the last boss and the spider demon(first boss?). Not sure how much story/references I'm missing going from the first game to the fourth but so far I'm liking it.