Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Sep 2, 2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Radit - Antaliasing Management Tool [Updated to 0.5]

Quote:
Version 0.5

- Based on Catalyst Beta 13:10
- A total of 20 AA profiles
"Don't you hate it when your game looks like someone smeared Vaseline on your pupil

Are you feed up with the onslaught of Post-processing anti-aliasing methods with its funcky blur

Do you want to enable Multi-sample Anti-aliasing and supersample Anti-aliasing on games that do not support it in-game or via CCC without doing the jiggery pokery of downsampling techniques?

Does the game use a deferred rendering engine?

Read on"

Big SHOUTOUT to Mr.Lolman at 3dCentre

This works so far on Diablo 3, Timeshift, Trine 1/2 (funcky white lines), Rochard, DMC, Borderlands 2, Mafia 2

Get MSAA on AMD cards using the following technique on lords of shadows (This can be apply to other games)

1. Go to the linkage (translate if you need to) and download the AA_CAP.msi.
2. Download RadiT 0.4 and extract to a directory of your choice
3. Instal AA_CAP.msi and restart the computer
4. Use CCC or prefreably Radeonpro and set your desired AA profile for your game. I have Lords of Shadow set to 4xEQ. I have tested it with 4x Supersampling and it works as well
5. Open Radit 0.4

Screenshot

6. Click on New and surf to the directory where the games exe file is situated. In the case of Lords of Shadows it is (for me) D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CastlevaniaLoS\bin
7. Select Profile CFAACaps - 2008F or CFAACaps - 2008A
8. Click Done
9. Open RadiT again and click on Lords of Shadows profile to confirm it is on Cap and then close
10 Start game and enjoy AA without the funcky blur

Last edited by Jaillum Malord : Oct 2, 2013 at 01:41 AM.
Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2013, 10:34 AM   #2
Dwarden
Bohemia Interactive

Dwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

neato
needed CCC features == online up2date Game profiles or ALL features of ATT / RadeonPro (if you fail deliver don't even try say You got technical advantage)
Dwarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2013, 01:42 AM   #3
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Programs has been updated to version 0.5

Version 0.5

- Based on Catalyst Beta 13:10
- A total of 20 AA profiles

Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 2, 2013, 03:24 PM   #4
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

This program seems cool as ****.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2013, 07:06 AM   #5
Skinner
tweaking for life.

Skinner is still being judged by the masses

Would be nice if there where a games list which games/engines are possible to enhance to msaa/ssaa. For example, is there something possible with Dead Space2/2 and Techland engines (Dead Island, Gunslinger etc.)

Edit;
It's clear there are not many purists around this forum who have an AMD GPU ( seeing there is no interest on this topic). Can you imagine having two R9 290X's and looking at jaggies or post AA...(well some games start to use ingame ssaa /or downsampling so there is some hope, although it's often never so good as driver forced sgssaa)

Last edited by Skinner : Oct 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM.
Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2013, 08:48 AM   #6
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Anyone tried this with GTA IV?
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2013, 02:44 PM   #7
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
Would be nice if there where a games list which games/engines are possible to enhance to msaa/ssaa. For example, is there something possible with Dead Space2/2 and Techland engines (Dead Island, Gunslinger etc.)

Edit;
It's clear there are not many purists around this forum who have an AMD GPU ( seeing there is no interest on this topic). Can you imagine having two R9 290X's and looking at jaggies or post AA...(well some games start to use ingame ssaa /or downsampling so there is some hope, although it's often never so good as driver forced sgssaa)
Yeah, I can't believe that this thread isn't very active. I feel the same way. I'll be damed if I'm going to be spending over a grand on video cards and look at jaggies.

Although, I do know that AMD's RGSSAA does work in at least a few of these titles. For example Borderlands 2 and Driver.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2013, 05:18 PM   #8
Higgy10

Higgy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled withHiggy10 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
Yeah, I can't believe that this thread isn't very active. I feel the same way. I'll be damed if I'm going to be spending over a grand on video cards and look at jaggies.

Although, I do know that AMD's RGSSAA does work in at least a few of these titles. For example Borderlands 2 and Driver.
Diablo 3 and dead island can use it also without the need of this tool

As do gothic3 and risen 1+2. Gothic cp patch added aa support and risen needs an aa profile set in radeonpro
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote