Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Feb 8, 2005, 08:26 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Judas
addicted to WoW :(

Judas is still being judged by the masses

Default Google unleashes Google Maps

Google has added Google Maps to their long list of services recently, making their claims in this field of business clearly known to other mapping companies.

Just like other fledgeling Google services Google Maps is advertised as beta but extensive functionality including multi field search is already available to users for free.

Although Google Maps is covering only USA, some parts of Puerto Rico and Canada for now, this list is all but guaranteed to grow.

The site offers some features not previously seen on other map sites, including the ability to click and drag the maps dynamically instead of having to click and reload. Address searches turn up results in a three-dimensional pop-up bubble with links for driving directions, although Caesar tells me the driving times given for suburban Boston are a tad on the optimistic side.

Source: Ars Technica

Athlon64 3000+
(Winchester) @ 240*9 = 2160 MHz Asus AN8-SLI Kingston DDR400 Asus V9999 Ultra Deluxe 435/1200 Forceware 77.13 WD2000JD LG L1750H Thermaltake 680W PSU Windows XP SP2

MSH - Jasef's band - Second demo is out, you should pay for the shipping & material costs and get the demo. I know I did.
Judas is offline   Reply With Quote