Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 11, 2007, 09:42 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dem2k
Radeon Sea Islands

Dem2k is still being judged by the masses

Default So anyone watch the new Trailer Park Boys S7?

I aquired the 1st episode It is as always completely histerical, one of the best things to come out of Canada along with ATI ofc . I am glad to see the guys back, shame Corry and Trevor aren't with them but I got a feeling this season is gonna rock.

/edit Theres a pretty bad quality version of the new Episode up on Google Video if you haven't seen it, and theres a few HD versions floating around the net.

Last edited by Dem2k : Apr 11, 2007 at 10:06 AM.
Dem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2007, 08:29 PM   #2
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Great show. I've caught up to episode 5, currently. This is much better than last season, IMO. Can't wait to see how they'll land themselves back in jail this time..
Old May 10, 2007, 09:39 PM   #3
BeardedClem
Nine and a half Courics

BeardedClem is still being judged by the masses

I can't believe the first 2 posts are from non Canadians raving about the show, I didn't think it had an international following. Good news for Trailer Park Boys though, it deserves a wider audience than just the home town crowd.
BeardedClem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 10, 2007, 09:42 PM   #4
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedClem View Post
I can't believe the first 2 posts are from non Canadians raving about the show, I didn't think it had an international following. Good news for Trailer Park Boys though, it deserves a wider audience than just the home town crowd.
They used to have it on BBC America over here, though edited. I fell in love with the show with the first episode, though its the only episode I ever saw on BBC since they always seemed to play the same one when I caught it.

The internet is a glorious thing as I now have every single episode, as well as both the movies. Legally, of course..
Old May 10, 2007, 09:57 PM   #5
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Lol

How can you edit that show??

IT would either be 3 minutes long.. or 20 mins of "beeeep"

but anyways great show. Sucks that season 7 is supposed to be the last
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2007, 10:07 PM   #6
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I met Trevor (real name Michael Jackson ) a couple months ago -- went to see his rock band play. They were really good actually. He sat down with us for over an hour and drank beers. He gave the impression that he had enough of the show and wanted to do different things.
switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2007, 07:18 AM   #7
Dem2k
Radeon Sea Islands

Dem2k is still being judged by the masses

I get most of my TPB info from here http://www.trailerparkboys.info/thep...board,1.0.html

Some of the cast post there, Sarah for example. Because the offical forums are too censored.

Im pretty sure you can dig up infomation regarding Corry and Trevor and why they left, a big rant is on the forums there somewhere.

Overall I am enjoying the new series, I do however think Bubbles needs to step down some and let the other members of the cast get more laughs. Although I still think Bubbles is the best character followed by Ricky and Juilan.
Dem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2007, 09:00 AM   #9
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowichi View Post

Switch: what's he like in real life? I bet he gets drilled so much, especially now that he left the show.
Pretty laid back dude -- we just hung out with him and drank beers, tried not to drill him about the show.

Here is my buddy Mike on the far right with the boys recently:

switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2007, 01:38 PM   #11
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

TPB rock. It seems in the 5th episode of this new season they've got some corry and trevor replacements? Who knows we'll see next episode.
I think corry and trevor left because in real life ppl were treating them like they are treated in the show... really badly.. and they got sick of it.
Old May 11, 2007, 01:54 PM   #12
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

Is this really supposedly the last season? That'll suck. If they feel they're running out of passion and/or ideas, then its definitely better to quit before they jump the shark. This season so far doesn't give me any indication of that though.
Old May 11, 2007, 03:39 PM   #13
Potato Masher!
Comfortably Numb

Potato Masher! is still being judged by the masses

man, I love TPB
Although almost everyone I know detests such "low brow" humour.

Elitist bastards
Potato Masher! is offline   Reply With Quote