Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 22, 2019, 10:33 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
EYE4LYFE
Radeon R600
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: United States Great Lake State
Posts: 641
EYE4LYFE can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEYE4LYFE can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty


ATI Technologies Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 Highlights

Support For

Total War™: Three Kingdoms

Fixed Issues
  • AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker when multiple displays are connected on desktop or while applications are running.
  • Radeon WattMan may list the incorrect max temperature for some graphics products.
  • GPU Utilization in Radeon Performance Metrics Overlay may sometimes show on unsupported products.
  • HDR Video may freeze or have corruption during playback when using Movies and TV Application with some Ryzen APUs.

Known Issues
  • Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
  • ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
  • World War Z™ may experience an application hang after extended periods of play.
  • Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
  • ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 using the Custom Clean Installation option.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/re...rad-win-19-5-2
EYE4LYFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2019, 07:10 AM   #2
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Manches Manchesville
Posts: 13,446
Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE4LYFE View Post
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 Highlights

Support For

Total War™: Three Kingdoms

Fixed Issues
  • AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker when multiple displays are connected on desktop or while applications are running.
  • Radeon WattMan may list the incorrect max temperature for some graphics products.
  • GPU Utilization in Radeon Performance Metrics Overlay may sometimes show on unsupported products.
  • HDR Video may freeze or have corruption during playback when using Movies and TV Application with some Ryzen APUs.

Known Issues
  • Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
  • ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
  • World War Z™ may experience an application hang after extended periods of play.
  • Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
  • ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 using the Custom Clean Installation option.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/re...rad-win-19-5-2
Looks like the driver was re-released on 06/03/2019
__________________
,____,
[^_^]
/)___)

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 03:16 PM   #3
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: England Manchester
Posts: 2,338
LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty


ATI Technologies

Have they fixed the fan control with Vega and VII.
__________________
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 8, 2019, 05:08 PM   #4
Falck
Radeon R420
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 302
Falck is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Have they fixed the fan control with Vega and VII.
I haven't experienced any issues with fan control on my VII.
Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2019, 02:19 PM   #5
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: England Manchester
Posts: 2,338
LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty


ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falck View Post
I haven't experienced any issues with fan control on my VII.
When I say issues I mean when I tried it once it reached a threshold it just revved the fan to about 3400 rpm which was insanely loud and it would do this on a regular basis rather than on a gradual basis. It also didn't matter how I set the fan percentages it just kept doing it.
__________________
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.2 Falck AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support 1 Apr 16, 2019 11:13 PM
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.1 Seyiji AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support 0 Apr 2, 2019 12:18 AM
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.3 Falck AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support 2 Mar 25, 2019 10:20 AM
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 Seyiji AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support 3 Feb 13, 2019 10:18 PM
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.1 Seyiji AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support 3 Feb 8, 2019 03:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com
Links monetized by VigLink