Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 16, 2018, 05:52 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

great song, reminds me a lot of the music in the first one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2019, 11:31 PM   #32
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

They did a sound check last night that was supposed to be 10 minutes, but turned into a 2 hour stream of him playing the game from the beginning

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/411335324
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2019, 03:36 AM   #33
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

nice, definitely checking out. i'm sure i'll forget it all by the time it arrives on not epic.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 16, 2019, 09:48 AM   #34
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

This is going to be an epic exclusive too?
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:24 AM   #35
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Already is, was one of their first exclusives.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 09:26 PM   #36
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

They announced the release date, August 13, 2019

watch the video, it is hilarious.

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 01:34 AM   #37
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Old Jul 19, 2019, 01:49 AM   #38
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

is this epic store exclusive?
Old Jul 19, 2019, 01:54 AM   #39
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
is this epic store exclusive?
For the PC for the first year, yes. For PS4 and Switch versions, no, those will release as soon as they are done.
Quote:
Old Aug 7, 2019, 11:34 AM   #40
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Old Aug 7, 2019, 11:41 AM   #41
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Don't really feel like watching a 14 minute video just to see if it's worth a buy or not. I'll probably buy it anyway.

If I'm not mistaken, game is released next week on the 13th.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2019, 11:59 AM   #42
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

pre=purchased for $13 on EGS.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2019, 05:28 PM   #43
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Don't really feel like watching a 14 minute video just to see if it's worth a buy or not. I'll probably buy it anyway.

If I'm not mistaken, game is released next week on the 13th.
Yes, on the 13th, and that video gives is a very big worth a buy.
Quote:
Old Aug 10, 2019, 08:32 AM   #44
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

Escapist 3 minute review:

URL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slks2M52fx0

Major gripe is some mission grinding initially. Over all not too shabby.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
Old Aug 10, 2019, 09:23 AM   #45
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Aint finished the first one yet, plus Epic Store. However looks good enough, by the time I'll get around to this will be cheap + on steam.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2019, 10:04 AM   #46
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Lame. Epic exclusive.

Don't encourage PC exclusives.

Added to In a Year Wishlist.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 10:13 AM   #47
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Lame. Epic exclusive.

Don't encourage PC exclusives.

Added to In a Year Wishlist.
That boat already sailed long ago with EA and Blizzard, it's just worse now because now it's random games rather than in-house.

That and the Epic Store sucks so much, August and they even got the April features in yet.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Old Aug 10, 2019, 10:20 AM   #48
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
That boat already sailed long ago with EA and Blizzard, it's just worse now because now it's random games rather than in-house.
Yes, I should of been more specific.

Don't encourage 3rd party exclusives. In-house exclusives are understandable and warranted IMO.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 02:38 AM   #49
Eisberg
Brrrrr

I got this pre-ordered on teh Epic store and I am super excited for it to release this tuesday. Been waiting 20+ years for a game like this.
Quote:
Old Aug 12, 2019, 09:41 AM   #50
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
I got this pre-ordered on teh Epic store and I am super excited for it to release this tuesday. Been waiting 20+ years for a game like this.
I expect a full in depth review from you.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2019, 09:46 AM   #51
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I pre-ordered too (my first on epic store) and have high hopes for this game. Hope it's not disappointing.

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:27 AM   #52
alitayyab
EGS is the future

Havent had one problem with pre-oders on EGS so far; have/had all 3 quantic dream games on pre-oder + control and this as well.
(regional) Pricing for all were too good to pass.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:31 AM   #53
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
Havent had one problem with pre-oders on EGS so far; have/had all 3 quantic dream games on pre-oder + control and this as well.
(regional) Pricing for all were too good to pass.
No problems with store purchases just a problem with the lack of everything else.

Old Aug 12, 2019, 11:07 AM   #54
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
No problems with store purchases just a problem with the lack of everything else.
This.

For me the BIG problem with EPIC is that they don't even have cloud saves yet. This is a major issue for me considering I play on two different computers in two different locations. Without cloud saving, it's going to make things annoying either transferring saves manually, or playing two different saves. This is 2019, this **** shouldn't be happening anymore....but it's "EPIC".

Old Aug 12, 2019, 11:52 AM   #55
alitayyab
EGS is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
This.

For me the BIG problem with EPIC is that they don't even have cloud saves yet. This is a major issue for me considering I play on two different computers in two different locations. Without cloud saving, it's going to make things annoying either transferring saves manually, or playing two different saves. This is 2019, this **** shouldn't be happening anymore....but it's "EPIC".
Hmmm, I have cloud saves in the settings. MAybe its not active for all games yet.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Old Aug 12, 2019, 11:59 AM   #56
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I expect a full in depth review from you.
he will crash the space van
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2019, 12:04 PM   #57
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
he will crash the space van

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2019, 12:19 PM   #58
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Poor Lettuce.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2019, 12:44 AM   #59
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

A great new approach to classic spacefighter combat.

Quote:
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a very successful throwback to the days of dogfighting games like Star Wars: X-Wing and Wing Commander: Privateer. It smartly updates the gameplay with optional assists that make it a snap to jump in and get right to the most satisfying parts of the action. This open area of space we’re free to defend or exploit is full of side activities (including a crazy ship-painting tool), and those blunt the inherent repetition of fighter-vs-fighter combat scenarios. And the story – while definitely padded out more than it needs to be – is suitably small-scale and personal for a mercenary/smuggler type like Juno Markev.
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08...-outlaw-review

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2019, 07:46 AM   #60
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Just watched the 15 minute gameplay video on IGN. As an old-school Wing Commander and X-Wing boy, this will really scratch that itch. Bought!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote