Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jun 21, 2006, 01:05 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Default NDS Friend Codes?

I guess this can be a generic "Share your friend codes" thread to all who want to participate in it. Right now I only have Animal Crossing and Super Mario Bros (which isn't a wifi game I don't believe)

But I'm looking for people who play Animal Crossing: Wild World. If you want to share your friend code for it please do, I'll add you and hopefully you all add me.

Name: maximus
Town: Oblivion
Code: 3651-4515-5388

I'll leave my gates open whenever I'm playing. Everyone is welcome as long as you don't destroy my town or anything.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2006, 01:15 AM   #2
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

It sucks that there isn't just a big server list of people with their gates open to buy/trade/sell with, the whole friend thing is kind of dumb. I mean, you have the option of turning away people so it's not like they can just randomly come in.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 08:19 AM   #3
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Its probably so that kids don't go associating with strangers, you know, in case any VOIP/chat games are released. I mean, they already have chat, so...
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 21, 2006, 05:01 PM   #4
Chuki
Radeon Evergreen

Chuki is still being judged by the masses

I'll toss mine up here

Name: Chuki
Town: Ceeville
Code: 3479-6475-4145

post up if your gates open or not, I need someone to come buy something from my store so I can get the final upgrade to nooks.
Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2006, 07:19 PM   #5
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

I thought your code was tied to your ID? I will have to find my code. My ID is jimmt

JIm
MSI Z87M Gaming|Intel i7 4770k |16GB DDR3 PC3 12800|XFX RX470 4GB | 6TB HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2006, 07:59 PM   #6
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuki
I'll toss mine up here

Name: Chuki
Town: Ceeville
Code: 3479-6475-4145

post up if your gates open or not, I need someone to come buy something from my store so I can get the final upgrade to nooks.
Alright, I've added you, hopefully we can find eachother sometime. As of now my gates are open, I plan to leave my DS on besides my computer for the rest of the night. But like I said earlier, every time I'm on my gates will be open, so please check and see with Copper or Cooper (whatever his name is) to see if I'm online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmt
I thought your code was tied to your ID? I will have to find my code. My ID is jimmt

JIm
Nope, in AC:WW go to your menu and click the yellow tab (the heart) and go to the little key symbol (or is that a gender symbol?) and it'll show you your friend code. Though you have to have your name and town along with it to add someone.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 09:28 PM   #7
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

What kind of game is AC? Id rather friend code Mariokart.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote