Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 26, 2003, 04:13 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Matrix Revoltutions IMAX

Hi all!

I'm gonna go see the IMAX thing of Matrix Revoltutions.

I'm gonna go dressed in a black overcoat and I just bought the agent smith glasses to go with my ensemble.

I'll keep you posted, and I'll be posting pics so you can see what a fool I can make of myself, on purpose!

2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2003, 04:13 PM   #2
WPFP
i told u i was hardcore

WPFP is still being judged by the masses

Thanks for the heads up!

WPFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2003, 04:29 PM   #3
scooterman
M45

scooterman is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Matrix Revoltutions IMAX

Quote:
Originally posted by DorXtar

I'm gonna go dressed in a black overcoat and I just bought the agent smith glasses to go with my ensemble.

don't follow that girl around you like wearing that stuff
scooterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 27, 2003, 05:12 AM   #4
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I plan on wearing the ensemble to work
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
Old Oct 27, 2003, 05:55 AM   #5
cobrax3
Radeon R700

cobrax3 is still being judged by the masses

lol
cobrax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2003, 07:14 AM   #6
Bodeanicus
Radeon R520

Bodeanicus is still being judged by the masses

Talking heh

my roomate had a boyfriend who thought he was "neo" after the first film. she said his wardrobe took on a decidedly "black" look afterwards, and got a "neo" hair cut. she also said she thought he was a lantent homosexual who had a crush on keanu reeves, lol. anyways, she said his coworkers had no end of fun ridiculing him for dressing that way.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ | MSI K8T-NEO FSR | 2 X 512MB Kingston Hyper-X DDR500 | ATI 9600XT AIW | Samsung 120GB SATA | Lite-on LDW-411S DVD +/- RW
Bodeanicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2003, 08:25 AM   #7
WiZZ-BanG
Chump

WiZZ-BanG is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Matrix Revoltutions IMAX

Quote:
Originally posted by DorXtar
I just bought the agent smith glasses to go with my ensemble.
i'd rather get the morpheus sunglasses!
WiZZ-BanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2003, 11:35 AM   #8
cobrax3
Radeon R700

cobrax3 is still being judged by the masses

i like the glasses of the girl in latest moby vid. hell i like even more the girl!!!
cobrax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2003, 03:49 PM   #9
Chicane-UK

Chicane-UK is still being judged by the masses

Don't go dressed up Matrix style.. it just makes people point and laugh! Unless of course that is your intention?
Old Oct 27, 2003, 08:00 PM   #10
DorXtar
SMILE!

When I look at people, they can't help but quake in fear. It's good most of the time, but it doesn't get the women any closer either.

-RFtinkerer

Old Oct 27, 2003, 08:26 PM   #11
Seek & Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Seek & Destroy is still being judged by the masses

wear nothing under the coat like me

Seek & Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2003, 09:28 PM   #12
Sgt. Sinister
Radeon R520

Sgt. Sinister is still being judged by the masses

but revolutions isn't out yet...and i also read that at the imax it isn't full screen, so it'd be like you went to a regular theater..
Sgt. Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2003, 09:57 PM   #13
DorXtar
SMILE!

meh....I already bought the tix, and IMAX theatres have assigned seating, so......no lines....no pushing...no rushing...

-RFtinkerer

Old Oct 27, 2003, 09:59 PM   #14
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

IMAX is terrible for movies as its limited to 2hrs max runtime... So you will see a shorter version of revolutions...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.9.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.9.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2003, 04:44 AM   #15
Sirrius
0 BRAINS

Sirrius is still being judged by the masses

I want my own personal IMAX for gaming...
Old Oct 28, 2003, 07:43 AM   #16
Unit01
Radeon Northern Islands

Unit01 is still being judged by the masses

BRING IT ON DORXTAR
Comp2: AMD Opteron 165 @ 2,0Ghz stock volt Asus A8N-32SLI Deluxe 2GB G.Skill PC4000
1x36GB Maxtor Atlas 15KII 1x147GB Maxtor Atlas 10KV xxxGB HD RAID Array(soon) ASUS EN7300GT Silent
Lapy1: HP NX9420 Core 2 Duo T5500 1x1024MB RAM 100GB HD X1600mobility
Unit01 is offline   Reply With Quote