Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Closed Thread

Old Aug 9, 2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Scott
I like my backyard

Scott is still being judged by the masses

Default Dedicated Apple forum or at least thread?

How about one place where all the assorted Apple news can be found?

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
sittal
Old Aug 10, 2010, 12:03 AM   #2
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

Can't imagine it being anymore than a troll fest. Nor can I imagine going in the thread/forum without trolling.

To Play List: Everything else
Old Aug 10, 2010, 12:06 AM   #3
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

apple stuff is pretty popular, why constrain it all in one thread? if some wouldn't habitually post 'but! anti-apple! pro-droid! pro-windows! apple ripped off unix!' or 'apple! saved us! masterpiece of design and engineering! worth more than the extra premium paid!' then the discussion might actually be productive.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 10, 2010, 12:09 AM   #4
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Call it the "Overpriced Computers" forum.

I just ask that we put a sticky in there pointing them to Dell or HP so they can realize how much money they could have saved on their laptop.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 12:32 AM   #5
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Because you want to read it, or because you don't want to visit it ever?
Old Aug 10, 2010, 12:36 AM   #6
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Call it the "Overpriced Computers" forum.

I just ask that we put a sticky in there pointing them to Dell or HP so they can realize how much money they could have saved on their laptop.
But they dont only make computers

Like cave said, it would just be a troll fest for sundance, elysian and zeem to fight raz, hal and ibis... with VVanks trying to play both sides.

Old Aug 10, 2010, 12:44 AM   #7
Scott
I like my backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
apple stuff is pretty popular.
Proof that it deserves it's own forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSt View Post
Because you want to read it, or because you don't want to visit it ever?

So all of it can easily be found in one place, no need to go searching around.

-
sittal

Last edited by Scott : Aug 10, 2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 02:54 AM   #8
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Who's searching?
Old Aug 10, 2010, 05:33 AM   #9
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

We don't need an Apple forum, as we don't need a Microsoft forum for that matter. Everything MacOS-related can go to the OS forum. Everything hardware-related can go to the Hardware forum. Right now I see Apple threads opened in Off-topic, and this has got to change at some point since we already have dedicated forums. Only thing we don't have, and I would consider, is a smartphone forum.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 12:48 PM   #10
Scott
I like my backyard

That would be good for all smartphone users.

-
sittal
Old Aug 10, 2010, 01:56 PM   #11
Sound_Card
Banned

Sound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I can think of about 10 forums to cut out before we add anymore.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 10:54 PM   #12
trafik3535

ben konuyu pek anlamadım açıkçası

Old Sep 27, 2011, 01:26 AM   #13
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
As long as there is a related Android and Blackberry section, why not. Especially on the Android front.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 01:34 AM   #14
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Yea why not give Raz his own thread or section lol. Then we can tell him to go to the Apple corner when he starts loosing sight of reality.

Old Sep 27, 2011, 12:21 PM   #15
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Well there's a dedicated Smartphone and mobile computing forum section. A lot of Apple related topics startup there. You're more than welcome to make a thread to discuss Apple specifically and I promise at least one good day's worth of an attempt at moderating the thread to keep it on-topic.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Sep 27, 2011, 12:42 PM   #16
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Mmm, spambot necrobumps are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombatant View Post
We don't need an Apple forum, as we don't need a Microsoft forum for that matter. Everything MacOS-related can go to the OS forum. Everything hardware-related can go to the Hardware forum. Right now I see Apple threads opened in Off-topic, and this has got to change at some point since we already have dedicated forums. Only thing we don't have, and I would consider, is a smartphone forum.

Smartphone forum now exists so ... locked.
Closed Thread