Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 9, 2022, 10:45 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Default Obi-Wan Kenobi - May 25th!

Ok, this looks really good!!!

SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2022, 12:43 AM   #2
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Can’t get excited after the borefest that was Bobba.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2022, 03:39 PM   #3
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Can’t get excited after the borefest that was Bobba.
They need to move away from Tatooine. The whole Star Wars universe takes place there nowadays.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 11, 2022, 02:27 AM   #4
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I didn't really like Mandalorian. Bowed out after s1. Skipped boba fett because it looked more of the same.

But this I will watch. Probably give it a try for 3 or 4 episodes.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2022, 02:10 AM   #5
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

missed opportunity on releasing it on may the 4th instead
Old Mar 16, 2022, 09:04 AM   #6
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
missed opportunity on releasing it on may the 4th instead
Releasing on 45th anniversary of Star Wars release, 5/25/77.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2022, 01:28 PM   #7
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
They need to move away from Tatooine. The whole Star Wars universe takes place there nowadays.

Luke
Quote:
"If There's A Bright Centre Of The Universe, You're On The Planet That's Furthest From."

this one looks better
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2022, 12:47 AM   #8
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

was good so far
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2022, 09:09 PM   #9
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Not too bad on the first 2 eps. Music was not your typical SW themes... Didnt think they would go there in terms of getting into the storyline of the Skywalker saga. I thought Obi Wan would be on his own quest mostly. But I liked what they did. Looking forward to the rest and the recent news about a Vader series that has been rumored.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2022, 09:20 PM   #10
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Liked first 2 episodes and am ready to be disappointed.
Old May 28, 2022, 06:24 AM   #11
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I'm waiting for a few hours I can crank my Paradigm speakers up at night and watch. So excited for this
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2022, 09:24 AM   #12
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I'm waiting for a few hours I can crank my Paradigm speakers up at night and watch. So excited for this
Founder series seem to have non glossy finishes compared to the Persona. Don't like glossy speakers for HT use due to reflections.
dodger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2022, 10:04 AM   #13
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Is it me but when I tried the paradigms at the audio shop they had plenty of power but sounded flat... I like clarity and detail.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2022, 02:00 PM   #14
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Founder series seem to have non glossy finishes compared to the Persona. Don't like glossy speakers for HT use due to reflections.
I have old Paradigm's. I wish I could afford Founders

I'm running Studio 100 V4.. I love them. Timeless sound and super accurate with an ATI 1502 powering then.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old May 28, 2022, 02:32 PM   #15
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I have old Paradigm's. I wish I could afford Founders

I'm running Studio 100 V4.. I love them. Timeless sound and super accurate with an ATI 1502 powering then.
Got them second hand? I found an old review of them by Andrew Robinson and it was 2499 at the time which is pretty close to the 2599 of the current Founder 100F. Either way good for you, it's way more speaker than I can afford (plus don't have the space for floor standers or an avr that can power a pair). Enjoy the show tonight!
dodger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2022, 02:42 PM   #16
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Got them second hand? I found an old review of them by Andrew Robinson and it was 2499 at the time which is pretty close to the 2599 of the current Founder 100F. Either way good for you, it's way more speaker than I can afford (plus don't have the space for floor standers or an avr that can power a pair). Enjoy the show tonight!
Yep. My Uncle bought them many years ago when they were brand new .. ran them for years, and he upgraded to Focal Kana's last year. I was stoked to get my hands on them. The Studio 100 V4 resale is particularly high since they were one of the best versions of the 5. I got a great price since it was family.
Old May 28, 2022, 08:54 PM   #17
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

7/10 so far, child actor kinda ruins it -_-
Old May 28, 2022, 09:22 PM   #18
eNforcer
Radeon Southern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
7/10 so far, child actor kinda ruins it -_-

Yeah kinda. What threw me off were the foot chase scenes with her where the adult actors faked being stopped by non existent obstacles when she was clearly in arms reach. It felt like they were just play chasing

Overall good so far though.
eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2022, 10:37 PM   #19
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

started watching this. other than the main movies + Solo/Rogue, this is the only star wars content im going through. never watched Boba Fett, or any of the cartoons (even though i mostly hear good things) or read the books.

yeah leia is somewhat of a weak link but i think they had to make like that so that she would be somewhat memorable and stand out.

the soundtrack is FREAKING AMAZING. I find myself enjoying the music quite a bit, often more than what was happening on screen.

sorry if super obvious question, I'm guessing Reva is meant to be one of the kids who gets away when the temple is under attack from Order 66?
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2022, 01:28 AM   #20
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
Yeah kinda. What threw me off were the foot chase scenes with her where the adult actors faked being stopped by non existent obstacles when she was clearly in arms reach. It felt like they were just play chasing

Overall good so far though.
god yes, that scene was terrible, lol
Old May 30, 2022, 09:10 AM   #21
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Started watching last night. I'm a super cynical old Star Wars fan, but I'm actually enjoying this somewhat. I did go into with really low expectations though.

The story they went with for this is actually pretty interesting and makes sense to me as to what may have been going on with Obi-Wan during that time. Also I definitely prefer Disney doing stories like this that actually connect to the existing Star Wars movie plots, rather than creating completely new and unnecessary stories like the sequel trilogy. It lets them do some interesting ret-conning to fill in more backstory about what was going on and I find that interesting.

I think the only irritating thing so far is the forced comedy. Man, can any show do comedy right anymore? Whenever they try it in Star Wars now it just falls flat and breaks the immersion completely. But yeah not bad so far, will continue watching.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2022, 09:14 AM   #22
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Caught up with prequels, will start this tonight.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 06:25 PM   #23
KAC

Why do they always make Jedi battles so underwhelming. I don’t get it. They had an opportunity to make a great battle in episode 3 but it fell flat on its face. So bad.

That’s why a woman should not direct action sequences because they usually suck ass at it.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 07:41 AM   #24
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Why would it be a good Jedi battle when Obi-Wan hasn't been in the game for 10 years and Vader is the Frankenstein monster.

One is like oh ****, I need to hit the gym and the other one is put together with janky Lieutenant Dan magic legs.

The best part of the show is the intimate moments between characters. Owen was fantastic and ep. 3 discussion with Leia was great too.

Good stuff.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2022, 07:53 AM   #25
KAC

That wasn’t the point but sure. I did not complain about the concept. I complained about how stupid the whole thing was. Like Vader EDITED FOR SPOILERS Wtf?

Similarly, the saber sequences were poorly shot with Vader not even showing half the level of hate that he had in episode 3.

I don’t have an issue with the story but the crappy views, how it was shot and how it was acted plus the scape goat escape.

Last edited by acroig : Jun 2, 2022 at 08:08 AM.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 08:10 AM   #26
acroig
Troll SMod

I can't believe I have to say this but for the love of Allah NO F'ING SPOILERS!!!!
Old Jun 2, 2022, 09:26 AM   #27
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

This is a thread about Obi Wan Kenobi show discussion, what are we supposed to do hide all our words?

If you haven't watched it yet, they don't come here Brother.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2022, 09:38 AM   #28
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
This is a thread about Obi Wan Kenobi show discussion, what are we supposed to do hide all our words?

If you haven't watched it yet, they don't come here Brother.
You spoil, I ban.

The episode JUST premiered today so if you want to talk about it then spoiler tag it.

Last edited by acroig : Jun 2, 2022 at 09:47 AM.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 10:34 AM   #29
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The Kenobi character gets similar reductive treatment in this show, as Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi. Kenobi is weak, undeceive, apathetic, while Vader is already built up Sith tyrant in his peak power, throwing a major wrench in the both characters' progression arcs between Episode 3 and 4.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...
fellix_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2022, 10:40 AM   #30
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellix_bg View Post
The Kenobi character gets similar reductive treatment in this show, as Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi. Kenobi is weak, undeceive, apathetic, while Vader is already built up Sith tyrant in his peak power, throwing a major wrench in the both characters' progression arcs between Episode 3 and 4.

Haven't watched anything yet, but really how else would you describe the last surviving Jedi Knight trying to keep a low profile on a backwater planet? Kenobi may be good, but Vader has killed a LOT of Jedi to get us to this place.

If anything, Kenobi knew he was never going to best Vader in the original trilogies, he was buying time. If he could have won, he should have done it then and there. Alec Guiness just didn't show him exerting and losing as badly as he probably should have.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is online now   Reply With Quote