Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Chuki
Radeon Evergreen

Chuki is still being judged by the masses

Default Android Location Cache Viewer

All that data google is logging based on your location?

Check it out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1047050

or just search location cache on the market.

Free app lets you see everything they've been logging, and block and clear the list!

Last edited by Chuki : Apr 23, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 03:14 PM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Barely any records on my Xoom, like maybe 15.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2011, 12:06 AM   #3
Chuki
Radeon Evergreen

Chuki is still being judged by the masses

My evo had quite the log lol, camping trips, vacations. It was basically a log if any wifi hotspots it found, and what cell towers I've connected to.
Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 24, 2011, 01:17 AM   #4
EMunEeE
Formerly MrEMan4K

EMunEeE is still being judged by the masses

About 100 total entries. I look at all this data in my Google Latitude account though.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 09:18 AM   #5
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

over 200 on mine, nifty app.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2011, 08:14 AM   #6
Kovster
SV650s

Kovster is still being judged by the masses

this is probably OT, but someone texted me an address the other day to my my droid1. I used google maps on the droid to look it up.

I go to my desktop and bring up maps.google.com and in the search field, that was the last address that i looked up on my phone was in there. Cool, but freaky a bit. lol
Kovster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2011, 09:57 AM   #7
EMunEeE
Formerly MrEMan4K

EMunEeE is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovster View Post
this is probably OT, but someone texted me an address the other day to my my droid1. I used google maps on the droid to look it up.

I go to my desktop and bring up maps.google.com and in the search field, that was the last address that i looked up on my phone was in there. Cool, but freaky a bit. lol
Searches done in Maps on Android (or just general searches on Android) are saved in your search history, unless you opt out.