Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Oct 20, 2015, 08:23 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide

For you Warhammer series fans there is a new Vermintide gameplay overview video out for your pleasure. I don't know much bout the series but the game does look promising. Check out the video and let us know what you think.

Source: vermintide.com/
Old Nov 17, 2016, 02:53 PM   #2
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished road

i've been playing this one for about a week with a friend. it i really fun. basically L4D in a different skin with different mechanics...

EDIT: just realised this is not in gaming. do we have a thread for it?
Who is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
ah, ok. Yeah, I don't watch Game of Thrones. Thank you.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote