Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Mar 27, 2020, 01:20 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard stern View Post
Thx Acroig, I did some research plus the link you posted it looks like compatibility jumped up since i last looked at this. Its not perfect but if I was in the market for a new monitor I would give it a shot for sure to save the dollars. Looks like it will not work if you connect using HDMI. Still great news.
Found new article:

https://www.tomshardware.com/feature...ia-amd-monitor

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2020, 02:39 PM   #32
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Used 1080Ti? Bit cheaper than a used 2080 and about the same performance.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2020, 04:06 PM   #33
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
Nah, I'd go with a new 2070 Super for that.

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 28, 2020, 10:52 AM   #34
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard stern View Post
Thx Acroig, I did some research plus the link you posted it looks like compatibility jumped up since i last looked at this. Its not perfect but if I was in the market for a new monitor I would give it a shot for sure to save the dollars. Looks like it will not work if you connect using HDMI. Still great news.
HDMI 2.1 is needed for the variable refesh rate stuff. The Xbox One X does it with an appropriately capable TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Both of those statements are incorrect and have been proven to be so.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3533...e-changer.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynicalking View Post
Derp Learning Super Sampling...

It's basically Dynamic Resolution Scaling... It basically takes 1080p(many in between resolutions and I just picked a known one, it will drop all the way to 720p) and upscales it to 1440p or 2160p or etc.

There's still a loss in image quality...

How's it any different than what the Radeon drivers do, when you turn on their dynamic image scaling and image sharpening stuff?

Not much, it's still an 'upscaler' with a pile of NV buzz words. DLSS 2.0 is universal, DLSS 1.0 was interesting but because of how it did things, game support had to be added for each one.

RT is a pig(has always been and always will be), and first gen hardware suffers a solid hit in performance from it. So I suspect it'll be a feature gathering dust as new games come out, and the RTRT is used more heavily, especially at high FPS at 1440p and up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I really wish AMD would un**** their drivers but the 5700XT is still plagued by some really silly issues.

I'd grab the 2080 or 2070 Super. The 2080 is not 12-15% to a 2080TI OC, though.
Huh?

20.2.1 and up have dealt with most of those. Unless you believe the Reddit hive mind, and so many of those idiots are running sketchy software, sketchier hardware, and Chrome is garbage.

Ironically the drivers forced the cards to not go from idle to 100% when the 3D engine is requested, instead it steps up to 100% now. Guess what if that fixed your black screen issues, your power supply is junk.

Now Now I get it, some people can't afford to spend more than $30 on a PSU after dropping a $1000+ or can't grasp that their decade old PSU might be weak.

Oh and nV drivers are sooooo problem free...

At the end of the day...

2070 Super if he's going to be upgrading in 2 or 3 years.

5700XT if he will keep it for several years.

I think it's hilarious that a 290X is faster than a 1660 Super in Doom Eternal based on the HU review.

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2020, 10:57 AM   #35
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
Quote:
Nah, I'd go with a new 2070 Super for that.
I agree with this post.

1080Ti will continue to lose performance as the Turing gpus can do INT/FPU in the same clock, while Pascal can't, and more games can take advantage of that.

Heatware
Old Mar 28, 2020, 11:02 AM   #36
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
HDMI 2.1 is needed for the variable refesh rate stuff. The Xbox One X does it with an appropriately capable TV.

It's basically Dynamic Resolution Scaling... It basically takes 1080p(many in between resolutions and I just picked a known one, it will drop all the way to 720p) and upscales it to 1440p or 2160p or etc.

How's it any different than what the Radeon drivers do, when you turn on their dynamic image scaling and image sharpening stuff?

Not much, it's still an 'upscaler' with a pile of NV buzz words. DLSS 2.0 is universal, DLSS 1.0 was interesting but because of how it did things, game support had to be added for each one.

RT is a pig(has always been and always will be), and first gen hardware suffers a solid hit in performance from it. So I suspect it'll be a feature gathering dust as new games come out, and the RTRT is used more heavily, especially at high FPS at 1440p and up.
You're comparing a sharpening filter to reconstruction tech. It's not similar at all. Please stop talking out of your ass.
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2020, 11:36 AM   #37
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynicalking View Post
You're comparing a sharpening filter to reconstruction tech. It's not similar at all. Please stop talking out of your ass.
Seconded, it's like he didn't even watch the video.

yoz
Old Mar 28, 2020, 12:46 PM   #38
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

BB wouldn't price match EVGA because the part numbers are different which is ridiculous since they (BB) are the ones that sell the same part with KB instead of KR for the part number. So they won't price match any EVGA card basically, since the numbers must match, and they change the number for their parts vs. the part sold by everyone else. lol

2070 Super seems like the safest bet at this point so based on that, the last thing we need is the display. I'm just not sure about this, 1080p seems like it may be a good idea since it is cheaper and a 2070 Super will have performance to spare there. Do they make any decent 27-32" 1080p 120+ hz displays? Maybe I need another thread for that.
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Addlink S70 2TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2020, 01:00 PM   #39
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The 5700XT still suffers from some of the same driver issues that plagued it at launch. Interesting that other programs are at fault rather than the driver when those programs work perfectly fine with different drivers or the other companies hardware.

Right..

@Riptide - I wouldn't go above 24" at 1080P. The resolution is too small for larger displays. 27"+ I would go with 1440P. Going 4K is pointless unless running a 2080TI. Any other card and the drop in graphic settings negate the increase in resolution.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2020, 01:04 PM   #40
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Do they make any decent 27-32" 1080p 120+ hz displays? Maybe I need another thread for that.
https://www.microcenter.com/product/...gaming-monitor

yoz
Old Mar 28, 2020, 01:36 PM   #41
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

None of this makes sense. It's as if you're only familiar with DLSS 1.0 and never got up to speed about DLSS 2.0.

Please refer to Digital Foundry's and Hardware Unboxed latest articles on DLSS 2.0, which is significantly different than how DLSS 1.0 is implemented.

Yes, it does provide native image quality (and sometimes better). There is no "loss in IQ" that DLSS 1.0 suffered from.

I also dare you to take my challenge in the DLSS thread in other graphics cards forums.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2020, 02:58 PM   #42
Riptide

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I wanted to stick with AMD but all the issues with the black screens, and this being a remote system I have to help support, kind of scared me off. Could've saved money going that route too, the 2070 Super is about 25% more money over the 5700 XT.

The MSI display looks good and is only 209$ at MC. Unfortunately, it's gonna cost more, since I am not anywhere near a MC. Looking around pricing things atm..

27" in 1080p isn't a big deal to me. It's not much bigger than 24" and I've run 1080p on larger displays than 27".
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Addlink S70 2TB
Old Mar 28, 2020, 03:13 PM   #43
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
BB wouldn't price match EVGA because the part numbers are different which is ridiculous since they (BB) are the ones that sell the same part with KB instead of KR for the part number. So they won't price match any EVGA card basically, since the numbers must match, and they change the number for their parts vs. the part sold by everyone else. lol

2070 Super seems like the safest bet at this point so based on that, the last thing we need is the display. I'm just not sure about this, 1080p seems like it may be a good idea since it is cheaper and a 2070 Super will have performance to spare there. Do they make any decent 27-32" 1080p 120+ hz displays? Maybe I need another thread for that.
Yes worked for bb for 2 years it has to match exactly and the reason behind that is that some of those sku's aka models are only exclusive for those retail places to prevent price matching and stuff. There is also umrp protected product too that cannot be priced matched under any circumstances or face heavy fines.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2020, 03:14 PM   #44
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
The MSI display looks good and is only 209$ at MC. Unfortunately, it's gonna cost more, since I am not anywhere near a MC. Looking around pricing things atm..
$180 after rebate but look around and see if you can find it on Amazon, Newegg, etc.

yoz
Old Mar 28, 2020, 03:16 PM   #45
Riptide

Will that display work with adaptive sync on a Nvidia card? I don't see it listed on the Nvidia supported list from their website.
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Addlink S70 2TB
Old Mar 28, 2020, 03:17 PM   #46
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Will that display work with adaptive sync on a Nvidia card? I don't see it listed on the Nvidia supported list from their website.
99.9% of freesync monitors work with NV cards.

Another option:

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-OPTIXG27C...5426541&sr=8-5

yoz
Old Mar 28, 2020, 03:33 PM   #47
Riptide

I like the G271, not a big fan of curved displays. Newegg and Amazon both have it for $240 atm, can't find it for less than that.
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Addlink S70 2TB
Old Mar 28, 2020, 03:49 PM   #48
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I like the G271, not a big fan of curved displays. Newegg and Amazon both have it for $240 atm, can't find it for less than that.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-opt...?skuId=6211720

I know, it's curved.

yoz
Old Mar 28, 2020, 04:00 PM   #49
Riptide

Just ordered the 2070 Super from EVGA direct and the G271 from Newegg. We'll be putting all of this together in a couple months. Now I have everything we need.
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Addlink S70 2TB
Old Mar 28, 2020, 04:15 PM   #50
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Just ordered the 2070 Super from EVGA direct and the G271 from Newegg. We'll be putting all of this together in a couple months. Now I have everything we need.
Awesome! Lucky nephew.

yoz
Old Mar 28, 2020, 07:28 PM   #51
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
The 5700XT still suffers from some of the same driver issues that plagued it at launch. Interesting that other programs are at fault rather than the driver when those programs work perfectly fine with different drivers or the other companies hardware.

Right..

... Yea that is a thing. Where the hardware isn't the problem, its the software and then AMD ,nVidia, Intel etc etc will make a work around/fix driver side to get around the issue. That's is not uncommon. I seem to remember Hardware Unboxed pointed out that nVidia used to actually point that out in their release notes in one of the two videos they did on AMD driver issues/improvements recently.

Also the 5700XT's driver have taken a massive step up as of recent. So stop the FUD, not even everyone has issues. But I think the 2070 is the better way to go here anyway as they likely won't be able to afford an upgrade for a long time and having DLSS might play out as valuable features to have if it sticks around to help performance later down the line. But if not banking on DLSS... 5700XT is a better price/performance ratio.

Recent vid on a cheap 144Hz 1080p monitor. They also compare to some others.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2020, 09:04 PM   #52
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

Quote:

Right..

@Riptide - I wouldn't go above 24" at 1080P. The resolution is too small for larger displays. 27"+ I would go with 1440P. Going 4K is pointless unless running a 2080TI. Any other card and the drop in graphic settings negate the increase in resolution.
Huhhh?

I've sat here purposefully breaking the drivers... I've dumped Intel/NV installs of 10 Pro onto Ryzen/Radeon... It's fine...

The wife uses Chrome, I can't stand that Goog-ware. Been fine on her Polaris, and supposedly it affects Polaris too.

So here's a Q for you... If a game is badly coded and crashes your system, do you blame your system or the game? Chrome is a bloated turd, an absolute resource pig, it makes your PSU cry because of how it's made. OH wait, I am often blaming junk components, idiot users and janky software most of the time, sowwy not sowwy. ;-)

Oh and NV did, now they have incredibly strict power controls on their cards to keep things 'restrained'.

How many Nvidiots are raging in the circle jerks online. So Nunz... DO you have a 5700XT?

Heatware

Last edited by gamefoo21 : Mar 28, 2020 at 09:16 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 04:39 AM   #53
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
... Yea that is a thing. Where the hardware isn't the problem, its the software and then AMD ,nVidia, Intel etc etc will make a work around/fix driver side to get around the issue. That's is not uncommon. I seem to remember Hardware Unboxed pointed out that nVidia used to actually point that out in their release notes in one of the two videos they did on AMD driver issues/improvements recently.

Also the 5700XT's driver have taken a massive step up as of recent. So stop the FUD, not even everyone has issues. But I think the 2070 is the better way to go here anyway as they likely won't be able to afford an upgrade for a long time and having DLSS might play out as valuable features to have if it sticks around to help performance later down the line. But if not banking on DLSS... 5700XT is a better price/performance ratio.

Recent vid on a cheap 144Hz 1080p monitor. They also compare to some others.
So if one manufacturer "fixed" the issue with Chrome through their drivers, and the other hasn't, but somehow I can't blame AMD for not having the workaround that Nvidia has implemented? I don't get the point here. The software works fine on one company and not on the other.. AMD has had ample time to put out a fix like NV has.

Quote:
Huhhh?

I've sat here purposefully breaking the drivers... I've dumped Intel/NV installs of 10 Pro onto Ryzen/Radeon... It's fine...

The wife uses Chrome, I can't stand that Goog-ware. Been fine on her Polaris, and supposedly it affects Polaris
Quote:
o here's a Q for you... If a game is badly coded and crashes your system, do you blame your system or the game? Chrome is a bloated turd, an absolute resource pig, it makes your PSU cry because of how it's made. OH wait, I am often blaming junk components, idiot users and janky software most of the time, sowwy not sowwy. ;-)
Chrome doesn't make my PSU cry. I've used it for years and literally never had a single issue with it. If your system can't be hit heavy resources or it crashes, it sounds like your system isn't stable.

Quote:
h and NV did, now they have incredibly strict power controls on their cards to keep things 'restrained'.
So if NV did it, why can't I blame AMD for not implementing the same fix? That's all I'm getting at here.

Quote:
How many Nvidiots are raging in the circle jerks online. So Nunz... DO you have a 5700XT?
Do you? Because it looks like you own a Fury X. I've recommended the 5700XT on this forum before. I don't have a problem with AMD products or think they're bad; the 5700XT is a great card, but it has had an issue with drivers at launch and some of those issues have carried forward since launch. It's something to keep in mind especially when the hardware is for a younger kid who may not be able to diagnose driver issues or change drivers on his own.

That's not FUD. Those are facts that have been reported by multiple different hardware sites. The 5700XT is awesome bang for the buck, but it's not without issues.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Mar 29, 2020, 08:00 AM   #54
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I don't have a problem with AMD products or think they're bad; the 5700XT is a great card, but it has had an issue with drivers at launch and some of those issues have carried forward since launch. It's something to keep in mind especially when the hardware is for a younger kid who may not be able to diagnose driver issues or change drivers on his own.
This.

yoz
Old Mar 29, 2020, 12:27 PM   #55
Nunz
RIP Roxen

I don't know why everyone assumes I'm some NV fanboy because I call AMD out on their ****. Their launch drivers in particular for their last 4 GPU releases have been downright atrocious; they need to be held accountable for it. I buy whatever is top performing at the time - hopefully it's AMD sooner or later..
Old Mar 29, 2020, 01:35 PM   #56
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I don't know why everyone assumes I'm some NV fanboy because I call AMD out on their ****. Their launch drivers in particular for their last 4 GPU releases have been downright atrocious; they need to be held accountable for it. I buy whatever is top performing at the time - hopefully it's AMD sooner or later..
It always baffles me how people become loyal to a brand or a piece of hardware so much to insult other over it. I'm a grown man, I buy what works best for me at the time. I don't owe any brand anything.
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 02:03 PM   #57
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

I should say...

I have had my fair share of dealing with AMD's drivers.

The chipset drivers during their install, misspell 'boost' on every pane and in the graphics as 'bosst'... Errr...

I've imploded the drivers on Polaris just by switching them to compute... I just partially borked the drivers on my V2 tester by upgrading from 1803 to 1909, I forgot to disable them host memory feature.

But only people with rose coloured glasses can claim team green is without 'driver' problems.

One guy had black screens on his 7870 until 20.2.1, he had to underclock the GPU before then. Is that a problem with the 7870 or his GPU not being able to handle the sudden current demands? 980s were notorious for black screening, it turned out the PSU's were at fault.

But eh... Whatevs... I'm cynical because I lived through NV blackscreens, NV blowing up cards, etc. etc. I'm also cynical because I've seen more than a few systems where lets drop $2 or 3 thousand in parts, but a PSU is a PSU is PSU... One guy had his cheapo let loose lightning inside the case, burned out every component...

Guy blamed everything but the $30 tin box, and was raged and infuriated when he was denied warranty on every failed component, because apparently burn marks are normal, right?

As for fan boy... Uhh... I've owned more Nvidiot GPUs than I have ATI/AMD. I still have more in use too... I've build all of the family's PCs... Oh 4 NV, 2 AMD, and 1 Intel.

I'm a scummy Radeon Fanboy though... I prefer to think that I have an objective view of both, I neither slurp what team green turds out and I don't blindly follow AMD.

Oh and before 20.2.1, I would have recommended the 2070 Super, now I would recommend the 5700 XT. The only disclaimers on that are if you are rocking multi-monitors, which they aren't, or if they are dependent on OpenCL(I still have questions over Navi10s implementation), which they aren't.

Then there's the nose dive in performance that nV gpus get after they get superseded. It's a thing that one has to keep in mind.

I also dislike the Reddit hive mind being used for anything, it's an echo chamber, and it rewards people for being same minded. Soo... meh...

Heatware
Old Mar 29, 2020, 02:30 PM   #58
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Ease up abit, No need to jump on people. AMD had to work to get the 5700XT to where it is. Sorry if it felt like I jumped on you Nunz.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 05:00 PM   #59
howard stern
Radeon Northern Islands

howard stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyhoward stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
howard stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2020, 09:16 AM   #60
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

At this point, just wait for the next gen Nvidia GPU