Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 22, 2007, 04:19 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default do they do such things like iShuffle adapter for cars?

And I don't mean chargers, I mean you put up the device so the songs play in the car speakers...
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 04:23 PM   #2
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

yeah, ranging from simple fm broadcasters (~$10-$15 USD) to cradles for 50-100 (US). The if the ishuffle has a dock connector (dont know if they do) then there is more choice of the docks that mount somewhere. Apple make some, so do belkin, and various other aftermarket companies.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 04:53 PM   #3
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Do you have an idea what keyword I need to type because all I end up is always the charger types...

For the matter, I wonder if Best Buy or any stores have these things. It for my father and he is not much into online buying .
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 22, 2007, 04:55 PM   #4
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 06:46 PM   #5
Taniwen
Radeon R700

Taniwen is still being judged by the masses

Also if you have a non stock stereo in your car it should have a Audio and Aux plug in the back, and you can get an adapter that will go in that and you can plug in any MP3 player with that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RCA-AUX-INPU...QQcmdZViewItem

Just like this, but make sure you have an RCA Auxillary port in your stereo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
Naw idiots are idiots. If a test tells you you're dumb you wanna know why, if it tells you you're smart you wanna know how.
Taniwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 09:49 PM   #6
Crazy Legs
I pity the fool

Crazy Legs is still being judged by the masses

Search for "FM Transmitters".

Click here for Best Buy's selection.

If destiny's kind, I've got the rest of my life...

Personalized Said53 Quote:
Thanks bro you bather start leaft that iron agen to keep some noob out from you self and look mucho for girls :)
Crazy Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 09:57 PM   #7
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

thanks
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:11 PM   #8
hordaktheman
Hans... boobie...

hordaktheman is still being judged by the masses

Personally, I hate FM transmitters. If your car stereo has a cassette player (rather than a CD player) you'd do much better getting an adapter for that.