Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 20, 2019, 02:54 AM   #47971
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2019, 07:37 AM   #47972
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2019, 07:45 AM   #47973
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 20, 2019, 09:46 AM   #47974
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
https://bp.langweiledich.net/DXLII/LangweileDich.net_Bilderparade_DXLII_06.jpg

[Faucet and sink]
I saw something like that before at a hotel once. The faucet was placed at an angle like that one, but it was just close enough to the extremely shallow sink for the water to reach it. The faucet and sink worked well undisturbed, but when you rinsed your hands after washing them, the water would splash all over the countertop, and your hands would be either be rubbing against the tip of the faucet or the bottom of the sink. It was all very unhygienic.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2019, 04:40 AM   #47975
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Mar 21, 2019, 05:16 AM   #47976
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm sorry ms. Jackson if this is an old pic.

Old Mar 21, 2019, 05:17 AM   #47977
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

lol, I swear Fedex are the laziest SoBs.

When I lived in Colorado, every single time I was expecting a package from FedEx I always had to call the customer service 2 to 3 times to tell them to make sure the driver would come to our apartment and not straight to the leasing office which was always closed by the time the fedex driver would get there. Customer service would say that the driver is supposed to come to my apartment first, but they never did that. They would go to the office only, find out it is closed, and then put it down as a failed delivery, not even bothering coming to my apartment where someone was home. After 2 or 3 calls with the customer service I would finally get the package which by that time was 2 or 3 days late.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2019, 05:42 AM   #47978
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

we (sadly) have something very similar to that over here. Drives me nuts.

---

Old Mar 21, 2019, 07:39 AM   #47979
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Mar 21, 2019, 05:37 PM   #47980
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Picard View Post
I'm sorry ms. Jackson if this is an old pic.

I got a basket of lettuce on this one?
Old Mar 21, 2019, 06:05 PM   #47981
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=MYxAiK6VnXw

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2019, 10:30 PM   #47982
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
I don't listen to C-Rap
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM   #47983
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird singsVanz_007 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
we (sadly) have something very similar to that over here. Drives me nuts.

---

hehe, I like it, but I don't see a reference to the Alien series or bladerunner...

I see:
Star wars
Dune
Battlestar Galactica
Star Trek
Firefly
Stargate
Dr. Who
Anything else, I'm sure I missed something? where's the gun from...

Last edited by Vanz_007 : Yesterday at 02:53 AM.
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:32 AM   #47984
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3tty F1y View Post
"I'm sorry Ms Jackson,
I am four eels"

Yeah, had to listen to it at least a few times to get the damn joke...

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM   #47985
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Default woaaahh, i'm totally ...err...scared, yeah, right..scared

Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM   #47986
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
I don't listen to C-Rap
Your loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
"I'm sorry Ms Jackson,
I am four eels"

Yeah, had to listen to it at least a few times to get the damn joke...
Got it first read

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM   #47987
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Love that T-Rex!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM   #47988
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I am scaroused!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM   #47989
.nox
Meh

.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I don't listen to C-Rap
Outkast is one of the most prolific hip-hop group ever. They make great music. Might not be for you, but calling it crap is simply ignorant lol.

I would tongue **** that ass so much, she wouldn't need to wipe it for a week.
-Megaman
.nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM   #47990
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badgesfellix_bg doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...
fellix_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #47991
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM   #47992
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I don't listen to C-Rap
C-rap or no, you don't really have an attentive grasp of pop culture references.

Lettuce gotta Lettuce
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #47993
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
I don't listen to C-Rap
What's C-Rap? Cabbage Rap music?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM   #47994
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges