Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 23, 2019, 12:16 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Cant understand that scene where they both saber what looks like a scarecrow Darth Vader seen crumbling.

Apparently they filmed up to 6 different endings... what you guys are spoilerizing on here might not be the actual film.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.9.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.9.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2019, 12:31 AM   #32
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
The new trilogy does occasionally give us whiffs of nostalgia...kinda like the phantom pain you have after a limb is removed. Hey, maybe that should've been the title of Ep 7: The Phantom Pain, followed by Ep8: The Lost Limb. That's the extent of the emotional connection most SW fans have with these new movies and characters.
I suddenly get this insane idea for letting Hideo Kojima making star wars movies/games
Old Oct 23, 2019, 10:06 AM   #33
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Apparently they filmed up to 6 different endings... what you guys are spoilerizing on here might not be the actual film.
Disney should make Star Wars: Bandersnatch... where one of the options is making the whole new trilogy disappear entirely from existence.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 23, 2019, 10:20 AM   #34
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
Disney should make Star Wars: Bandersnatch... where one of the options is making the whole new trilogy disappear entirely from existence.
I had hoped that Ep9 would start off with Luke waking from a nightmare (called The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi). Realizing it was all a dream, and none of that crap actually happened, Disney could reboot the series with better actors, writers, and director.

Hey, it worked on Dallas.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2019, 12:06 PM   #35
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I had hoped that Ep9 would start off with Luke waking from a nightmare (called The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi). Realizing it was all a dream, and none of that crap actually happened, Disney could reboot the series with better actors, writers, and director.

Hey, it worked on Dallas.
I think this is the most hoped for solution out there.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 02:40 PM   #36
X-Nemesis
Radeon R520

X-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyX-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
Fool me once, shame on me
Fool me twice, shame on you
Fool me three times, foolish am I young padewan
I wonder how Yoda would phrase this?
X-Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2019, 02:43 PM   #37
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nemesis View Post
I wonder how Yoda would phrase this?
Probably better than George W Bush did.
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
Old Oct 23, 2019, 02:57 PM   #38
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

To be honest I prefer the side films of Star Wars more, Rouge One was great. Solo... wasn't too bad but better than 7 and especially 8 anyway.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2019, 03:31 PM   #39
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I already got tickets

so

bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2019, 07:01 PM   #40
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

It's hard to say what's more entertaining-- the movies themselves or the fans' love-hate opinions.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 07:22 PM   #41
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
It's hard to say what's more entertaining-- the movies themselves or the fans' love-hate opinions.
That's easy.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 08:00 PM   #42
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

No spoilers but just in case:

Last edited by MasterGoa : Oct 23, 2019 at 08:20 PM.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 12:47 AM   #43
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
Sitting and staring at a wall is far more entertaining than these movies.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 01:42 AM   #44
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Don't recall seeing a single porg in the ROS trailers... which leaves out the absolute best part of the new trilogy.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 06:36 AM   #45
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
There is fair amount of dislikes in that video, but nothing compares to the amount of likes. But from the comments I believe there are bots involved

I won't be paying to watch this. TLJ was a visual masterpiece but the story is very See all that spaceship in the trailer? They all can be wiped out by a single ship going lightspeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Sitting and staring at a wall is far more entertaining than these movies.
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 10:12 AM   #46
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

People take this stuff too seriously....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 10:27 AM   #47
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
I know right?

I few people here actually wake up in the middle of the night sweating bullets
in hate of "movies"...

Even scared of "corrupting" their kids.

This is 2019 for ya.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 10:50 AM   #48
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

I dunno... I loved Star Wars as a kid. The movie had an almost magical effect on me. And, no, it wasn't called Episode IV... and it didn't have any CGI... it was just Star Wars. The Abrams/Johnson films are a poor facsimile at best, without the character development and compelling story lines of the original films; essentially, they proudly crap all over any good memories I ever had....
Old Oct 24, 2019, 11:02 AM   #49
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Different things matter more to some than to others. I don't mock your fascination with cars, so don't belittle people who are really into Star Wars and get personally upset when Disney is shitting all over the characters and stories that they know and love.

So tired of people and they're judgmental bullshit these days.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 11:26 AM   #50
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Different things matter more to some than to others. I don't mock your fascination with cars
The difference is, I could care less.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 11:32 AM   #51
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Probably better than George W Bush did.
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
That was The Who, Dubya, and it's "won't get fooled again." And yes we do get fooled again and again. Even people from Texas or Tennessee.

Just notice how many fans hated Farce Awakens and Least Jedi but will still go see this newest one.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 11:35 AM   #52
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
I dunno... I loved Star Wars as a kid. The movie had an almost magical effect on me. And, no, it wasn't called Episode IV... and it didn't have any CGI... it was just Star Wars. The Abrams/Johnson films are a poor facsimile at best, without the character development and compelling story lines of the original films; essentially, they proudly crap all over any good memories I ever had....
Even things that appeared to be awesome as kids, were likely just awesome because there wasn't anything else around to compare it to... There wasn't much competition for "space movies" when the originals came out, where as today there is a lot more competition in this space. There are a lot of movies that I enjoyed as a youngster that now as an adult, don't have the same appear. I'm not say that's "Star Wars" per say, but I do think trying to compare what is seen as a child verses an adult is not going to equal the same result.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 11:54 AM   #53
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Even things that appeared to be awesome as kids, were likely just awesome because there wasn't anything else around to compare it to... There wasn't much competition for "space movies" when the originals came out, where as today there is a lot more competition in this space. There are a lot of movies that I enjoyed as a youngster that now as an adult, don't have the same appear. I'm not say that's "Star Wars" per say, but I do think trying to compare what is seen as a child verses an adult is not going to equal the same result.
What is your point is a Star Wars thread with this?

It is OK that Johnson's movie had a crap script with crap story cause this is now that that was then?
Old Oct 24, 2019, 12:07 PM   #54
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Star Wars (and the whole OT) was magical as a kid. Then again, many things were magical at that age. However, unlike many movies from the 70s and 80s, the OT has held up very well. I'm talking the original theatrical versions, but I also happen to be one of the few people who liked the Special Editions for the most part (minus the "Greedo shot first", the Darth Vader "NOoOOOoOo!" and Hayden Christiansen as a Force ghost crap). I didn't care much for the prequel trilogy, but they run circles around Eps 7-9 in terms of storytelling. Oddly enough, a good story can make people forgive bad acting, writing, and directing. JJ Abrams and Ryan Johnson are more interested in CGI SFX than storytelling.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 12:22 PM   #55
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

Quote:
It can be difficult to look at music and movies from one's childhood with any sort of objectivity, as that stuff gets sort of burned right into the sentimental part of your brain. Star Wars a revolutionary film and set the standard for special effects for years to come. But the epic story, galaxy, and characters carried the film. Watching it now, I can see some weakness in the acting that I didn't notice as a child. The CGI versions totally take me out of the experience and I wish, like many fans, that they would release the untouched theatrical versions.

FWIW, I don't feel the same about Blade Runner 2049 or a variety of other more modern sequels to old films. 2049 wasn't totally satisfying for me, but it did tell a decent story, with the benefit of all of the modern effects. So, it isn't just something about not messing with nostalgia... there's more at play.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 12:32 PM   #56
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

Quote:
... JJ Abrams and Ryan Johnson are more interested in CGI SFX than storytelling.
Totally true in JJ's Star Trek... which turned ST a shiny CGI-action-fest (LENS FLARE!!!), and lost any sort of philosophical grounding. What made the original ST was the mix of action and good story telling, often providing a fictional setting to address issues like racism or sexism or other social issues of the day.

What Lucas had, at least with the OT, was a good story to tell... and the best special effects of the day. All the shiny effects in the world can't fix a recycled (Abrams) or subverted (Johnson) crap story.

But at least we got PORGS!!!
Old Oct 24, 2019, 01:40 PM   #57
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Cant understand that scene where they both saber what looks like a scarecrow Darth Vader seen crumbling.

I hope they go with whichever ending is the most woke!

Seriously though, I hope they include all of the alternate endings on the bluray release.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 01:43 PM   #58
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
I won't be paying to watch this. TLJ was a visual masterpiece but the story is very See all that spaceship in the trailer? They all can be wiped out by a single ship going lightspeed.

Honestly I think it's time for the rebellion to build their own deathstar. This one will be even bigger, and be able to destroy 100 planets from any distance. Sometimes you have to play dirty. maybe they can recruit some dark jedi too.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 01:57 PM   #59
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

this sh*t is getting scary

george lucas DeepFake

https://movieweb.com/george-lucas-de...trailer-video/
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2019, 02:04 PM   #60
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
What is your point is a Star Wars thread with this?

It is OK that Johnson's movie had a crap script with crap story cause this is now that that was then?
People began to crap on SW movies starting with Return of the Jedi, 36 years ago...

It has nothing to do with a script since the prequels were 100% Lucas's creation
and his script, be that also was shitting on the script.

These are movies. I loved the original trilogy as much as anyone else.
But having worked for the industry a while back, I have no expectations that movies
will be made because of what I specifically like. Seems the SW and ST crowd
somehow believe they are owed specific movies.

There are simply too many people involved into making movies for them to follow
a rectilinear script.

This is also with because of that understanding that Jackson filmed all the LOTR movies at once... Though CGI was done in sequence to benefit the best available technology.